• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I wish I had the dedication, but I told myself after drawing the entire roster once, never to do it again lmao. At least I can appreciate other people's dedication

Maybe at some point I do something fun again with characters in the rp instead if an idea ever pop into mind

Figuring out how to get Layton's face to work with the Lion King style is gonna be fun lol

I'll have to decide if I want to add Dark Pit to the project too. He'd be a grumpy recolor of Pit.

XD I can see Viridi bugging Dark Pit to show her his "toe beans" while in Pride Lands form!

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow actually on that topic of moving forward, did you want me to move Byleth along so it’s possibly easier to have Layton interact with him?

If you have an idea of what you want to do, go for it! If not, I’m fine making a Layton introduction post first.
I don't have any ideas rn so I'll leave it to ya then, but still try to think up something in case things change ^^

I thought of a cute lil possible doodle idea, but I'm not sure on characters so if anyone has suggestions on characters to do lil outfit swaps could be two or even a small group. I figure it's be a fun lil thing to do

Lol maybe if you wanted to do a theme you could do an outfit swap for all the swordsmen? (though admittedly that might be way too many characters 😅) fhskfhskf or maybe it could be a team Spooky Boat outfit swap 👚🔄👗

Lol maybe if you wanted to do a theme you could do an outfit swap for all the swordsmen? (though admittedly that might be way too many characters 😅) fhskfhskf or maybe it could be a team Spooky Boat outfit swap 👚🔄👗
I'd be crying drawing every swordsmen LMAO then again we don't have that many here I think. As for Ghost Ship group, I'd feel bad for any of them that end up with Pyra or Mythra's outfit. Maybe I'll try. We'll see lol

Mario and Peach switching outfits 👀
I could try this. Been a hot minute since I've tried drawing Mario. What possibly could go wrong?

I already know for sure I am using this as an excuse to draw Joker and it should be obvious who his swap would be with

I'd be crying drawing every swordsmen LMAO then again we don't have that many here I think. As for Ghost Ship group, I'd feel bad for any of them that end up with Pyra or Mythra's outfit. Maybe I'll try. We'll see lol

I could try this. Been a hot minute since I've tried drawing Mario. What possibly could go wrong?

I already know for sure I am using this as an excuse to draw Joker and it should be obvious who his swap would be with

Tee hee~! It would be fun to see and I do love your art but you def don’t have to!

Tee hee~! It would be fun to see and I do love your art but you def don’t have to!
Aw thank you! Honestly drawing Mario characters was what got me into art forever ago, so it'll be a nice revisit to pretty much where I began

Minako Minako you asked, and I deliver lmao Mario took me 80 years to draw even in a basic pose
mariopeachswap.png

I thought of a cute lil possible doodle idea, but I'm not sure on characters so if anyone has suggestions on characters to do lil outfit swaps could be two or even a small group. I figure it's be a fun lil thing to do
Joker and Panther ambush Snake and make him wear the Panther suit. It's actually quite well made, he realizes.

SheepKing SheepKing I said I was using this as an excuse to draw Joker again and of course Inkling had to be his swap partner
jokerinklingswap.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back