• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Just wanted to check, but nobody is waiting on a reply from me right now, right? I think I'm caught up (and waiting for people) right now, but wanted to make sure since my posting might get a bit all over the place over the next week or so I wanna make sure I have everyone posted for beforehand though I doubt I'll have many troubles getting posts up. The dogs I'm dogsitting for just might be stealing all my attention lmao
What does Joker do regarding the big Rathalos in the room?

If he wants to flee with Inkling, then now's the time lol; unless he wants to prove himself or something

What does Joker do regarding the big Rathalos in the room?

If he wants to flee with Inkling, then now's the time lol; unless he wants to prove himself or something
Inkling has decided Joker goes bye bye. A smart decision really since he has no persona atm lmao

Fhrislfhd sorry for the wait but finals are officially over and I’m back to posting!! 💪💪
Inkling holding on to Joker for dear life is so cute oml

FINALLY posted! sorry i was gone, guys. Had to finish exams for this school semester. hope you guys have been doing okay.

I’m doing well I’m hoping things get moving with this work program for people with disabilities. I’m calling them on Wednesday. Kinda feeling nervous and anxiety is high but I’m determined.

Working on KH World forms for T'ink and Pit, with an occasional Pikachu. Got Pride Lands done, working on Monsters Inc now.

Monsters Inc. is a fun challenge because I'd like to attempt to emulate the Pixar concept art style, but do so while making T'ink and Pit still recognizable.

While drawing Pride Lands T'ink, I had to decide whether to emulate the Lion King style, or stick to the Wind Waker style. I've decided I'll generally stick to the Wind Waker style for T'ink since that is what sets him apart. Don't want to get him confused with Young Link!

Pride Lands

Toon Link is supposed to be an African sand cat. I also considered making him a crocodile because it's aquatic and I can color him green, but the African sand cat's round head, as well as being a cat, influenced my decision to draw T'ink as one of those instead. A bird form for Pit might be obvious, but since he cannot fly it would be a very impractical form for him, and I can't see him being a flightless bird such as the African penguin or an ostrich. I thought about making him a honey badger too, since they're scrappy, incredibly durable, and tend to kill and eat snakes. In the end, I think it'd be highly likely that he'd be made into a lion if he ever got a Pride Lands form due to being the captain of the royal guard.

I was sorely tempted to add a Hornbill Meta Knight for lulz

I was going to wait until I finished all the forms I felt like doing before posting pictures, but I realized I'd likely stay up all night doodling Sora and Pit doing lion things while T'ink naps instead. Gotta remind myself that these are meant to be quick drawing exercises!

KHSSBPrideLands.png

Pride Lands

Toon Link is supposed to be an African sand cat. I also considered making him a crocodile because it's aquatic and I can color him green, but the African sand cat's round head, as well as being a cat, influenced my decision to draw T'ink as one of those instead. A bird form for Pit might be obvious, but since he cannot fly it would be a very impractical form for him, and I can't see him being a flightless bird such as the African penguin or an ostrich. I thought about making him a honey badger too, since they're scrappy, incredibly durable, and tend to kill and eat snakes. In the end, I think it'd be highly likely that he'd be made into a lion if he ever got a Pride Lands form due to being the captain of the royal guard.

I was going to wait until I finished all the forms I felt like doing before posting pictures, but I realized I'd likely stay up all night doodling Sora and Pit doing lion things while T'ink naps instead. Gotta remind myself that these are meant to be quick drawing exercises!

View attachment 1047613
OMG OMG OMG It’s so fucking cute I’m gonna die 😭😭😭 They both look absolutely spectacular!! Like I could 100% imagine Toon and Pit looking exactly like this if you were to actually plop them right into the game 🐱 🦁

Inkling has decided Joker goes bye bye. A smart decision really since he has no persona atm lmao

Inkling holding on to Joker for dear life is so cute oml
A smart choice indeed~

Will close off Bowser's section tomorrow or sometime next week~ Gotta then figure out where they should go next.

Will also ensure the Slayer posts tomorrow too~

I will work on posts today! I gotta figure out how I wanna have Joker actually land. So many options lmao

Pride Lands

View attachment 1047613
It’s really cute asks it totally fits the kh universe honestly I can see it myself in the game.

You know I had a random thought, this rp doesn’t have a title! Well, I mean it doesn’t literally not have a title but you know what I mean lol. Like how Ultimate and Brawl’s story modes are called World of Light/Subspace Emissary to differentiate it from the regular game. I wonder if this rp did have a title like that what it would be 🤔

You know I had a random thought, this rp doesn’t have a title! Well, I mean it doesn’t literally not have a title but you know what I mean lol. Like how Ultimate and Brawl’s story modes are called World of Light/Subspace Emissary to differentiate it from the regular game. I wonder if this rp did have a title like that what it would be 🤔
Im sure it'll gain one later on~ We don't even know who the big baddie is anyways (aside from Dharkon hints)

We could call it "Project M" 😎

I was inspired by the Pridelands drawings even though I'm kinda oof at drawing non-human so this is very out of my comfort zone, but I took a different approach and decided to draw my characters as Pokemon so I offer these lil doodles
smashpokemon.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back