• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
So I saw someone use the template I referenced for this recently and my brain has gone to shitpost art mode so I offer this as a result
smashmemery.png
So cute

LOL

I've never played Xenoblade and know very little about it. I do know about the endings due to researching Pyra/Mythra for the RP. YT recommended this to me and I lol'd

So I saw someone use the template I referenced for this recently and my brain has gone to shitpost art mode so I offer this as a result
smashmemery.png
And she has three more kids to look after in the RP! Poor Pyra! She needs help!

Someone save this woman!

Pyra:

Attachments

• D8A621C2-58CB-4DD0-9577-B2EFF4984A95.jpeg
    D8A621C2-58CB-4DD0-9577-B2EFF4984A95.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 5
LOL

I've never played Xenoblade and know very little about it. I do know about the endings due to researching Pyra/Mythra for the RP. YT recommended this to me and I lol'd

Oh no not gigachad Rex lmao. Still the weirdest yet funniest thing they decided to do in XC3
And she has three more kids to look after in the RP! Poor Pyra! She needs help!

Someone save this woman!
Luckily I am not basing her in the time XC3 would be taking place lmao. I'm sticking to her XC2 stuff not that we got much outside this anyways

Hey, at least Pyra gets a lot of practice before she actually becomes a mother!

XD There was an adorable Zelda in the old Brawl RP. She and Link got exasperated every time someone mistook Toon Link for their child, yet throughout the RP she was very motherly toward him. T'ink, meanwhile, quite liked the attention!

Zelda: What? N-no! That's not it at all! Link isn't my child! *proceeds to stop T'ink as he passes by and wipe his face*

Poor Zelda though. Link was captured by the enemy army, and T'ink later snuck away from the other Smash Bros. to go try and rescue him, which was pretty much suicide. She thought she had lost them both and was devastated. Their reunion is one of the most heartwarming moments I've ever had in RP!

Pyra will immediately be handing Joker over to Ann to avoid any problems there lmao. He’d probably complain he’s an adult anyways lmao

Let’s just hope Mythra doesn’t come out. While she’d probably be the more chaotic one, she’d also be the one yelling at them

And awww that sounds adorable!

Considering how strained the relationship between the three were becoming, it made their happy reunion all the more heartwarming!

Mythra: I'm going to stuff you in the blender, push puree, and bake you into a pie and feed it to King K. Rool, and when he says, 'Mmm! This is great! What's your secret,' I'm gonna say... *sees the others staring at her* ... 'Love'!

I understand why Pit's moveset was changed for Smash 4/Ultimate, but boy do I enjoy his Brawl set. Two reflectors in Angel Ring and the Mirror Shield meant I can be really annoying! I used to play Brawl with a bunch of folks who played competitively. I remember one guy yelling at me, something a long the lines of, "I am MAD at you because you use Pit, but you play with SKILL instead of spamming Angel Ring, so I CAN'T be mad at you, but I AM SO MAD!" XD

Their dreams were probably haunted by "HIYAYAYAYAYA," "NICE TRY," and "YOU'RE NOT READY YET!"

Though, if I'm using Pit in Brawl and my opponent has their back to a wall, I WILL spam Angel Ring because then that person is asking for it! >: D I miss being able to glide. I'm still sad that was taken out in Ultimate.

Poor Samus is feeling the pain! I can imagine her secretly being like, "THANK GOD!" when she learned Pit no longer had the Mirror Shield or Angel Ring in the Smash 4 and Ultimate tournaments!

Last edited:
A thought I had:

Team Samus ends up needing money for fuel and supplies so Samus looks at a bounty board for jobs, and she learns of a pirate crew that has been causing trouble and decides to go after it. After she storms their ship and confronts the crew, it turns out to be Team Pyra disguised as pirates! Through a strange chain of events, they ended up becoming pirates... for pirates! They're actually the good guys, dealing with the pirate infestation by giving them a taste of their own medicine! They've been such a pain in the butt that Kap'n Krook put out a bounty on them.

I've no plans on changing the current route Team Pyra is on, but the idea of them freaking out when Samus suddenly shows up and having to quickly show her that they are NOT the bad guys before she blows them up sounds pretty funny.

Last edited:
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat I got into contact with Meta Knight's player. Reading through the thread, I've noticed that you never responded to Meta Knight's last post with Cyan.

A thought I had:

Team Samus ends up needing money for fuel and supplies so Samus looks at a bounty board for jobs, and she learns of a pirate crew that has been causing trouble and decides to go after it. After she storms their ship and confronts the crew, it turns out to be Team Pyra disguised as pirates! Through a strange chain of events, they ended up becoming pirates... for pirates! They're actually the good guys, dealing with the pirate infestation by giving them a taste of their own medicine! They've been such a pain in the butt that Kap'n Krook put out a bounty on them.

I've no plans on changing the current route Team Pyra is on, but the idea of them freaking out when Samus suddenly shows up and having to quickly show her that they are NOT the bad guys before she blows them up sounds pretty funny.
This does sound like a very funny idea. I imagine Mythra would only grow annoyed by having to deal with such a thing rather than freak out

Also since I mentioned last night that I fit characters into certain timeframes I feel like I show share, so here they are:
Yoshi - He's kind just existing since Mario's timeline is well, uh not concrete and doesn't have anything specific to it, so nothing too specific on him
Joker - Post P5R, given how the timeskip of 1 year could fall nicely with P5S beginning, he is taken from the beginning of that game. So basically he hasn't been in the Metaverse much in the past like 5-6 months or so because he thought it to be destroyed. He would have just begun exploring jails to find out it exists
Pyra / Mythra - Post XC2, but far before XC3 (Since XC3's world is created at least 10+ years after the endings of XC1 and XC2). Not everything for them will line with canon since post XC2 they do become separate people but other than that it mostly works it's a bit messy for them, but heyo it doesn't need to be perfect anyways
Sora & Roxas - Early Kingdom Hearts II. Having Sora sleep for a year like he does before KH2's beginning just worked perfect for this rp so he is based right after he wakes up. This applies to Roxas as well, though he has somehow broke off from Sora again to let him exist. He is very aware that he should not exist at this point and Sora likely does not know who he even is

Figuring the time line for Toon Link and Pit is pretty easy. T'ink is post Phantom Hourglass and Pit is post Uprising. Reasonably, T'ink should be a teenager right now, but I decided not to go that route. Smash Bros. is a strange setting; time may pass differently in T'ink's world compared to the Smash Realm! Pit's an angel, I don't think any more explanation is needed, though his reaction to any of the Smash Brothers that are obviously older may be fun. In Palutena's Guidance for Ike, Pit was pretty surprised and somewhat puzzled by Ike's Radiant Dawn appearance.

Japanese Pit's reaction was along the lines of, "Ike's changed! He looks great! He's still baby tho"

Meanwhile English Pit is like "lol DAMN Ike u old!"

his reaction to any of the Smash Brothers that are obviously older may be fun. In Palutena's Guidance for Ike, Pit was pretty surprised and somewhat puzzled by Ike's Radiant Dawn appearance.
See I had a thought kind of tied to this when I was debating characters. I thought it would have been very amusing to have post XC1 epilogue Shulk and how much different he would be power level wise

He just shows up and someone asks how things have been and he's like
Shulk: Oh you know, I've been fine. Just momentarily became a god to get rid of the god that controlled me and lost my ability to see visions because of it and the Monado no longer exists because that god is dead, but hey I built my own Monado. That's pretty cool right?

Now I had a sad thought of the Smash Bros. meeting old man Snake. I've always liked the idea of Samus and Snake being close friends, and I'd think Samus would be devastated by Snake's rapid aging. In Ultimate, Pit expressed great joy at seeing Snake again, which is heartwarming considering Snake was skeptical of the existence of angels in Brawl. As an immortal being, I imagine he'd have a very hard time understanding or accepting the situation. Probably something along the lines of, "But we JUST met, and now we gotta say good-bye?? This isn't fair!"

Also, I think Ultimate missed out on a great opportunity by not having Palutena's Guidance interrupted by Snake's Codec when activated against Snake.

Last edited:
I fudged dates in my interpretation of Snake because I wanted to play a Snake that was still operating in Philanthropy, was already feeling the effects of his rapid aging, and had some of his fun MGS4 toys. But by the time he gets them in MGS4, Snake's already fighting the Big Bads of his story and only has a few months to live. I also didn't want to lock anyone out of playing Raiden by making Snake too young, in which case Raiden hasn't even received his cybernetics. So in the end, I just accelerated some events in his own timeline under the pretense that they were working extra hard to be able to fight the Patriots and keep up with happenings in the Smash Realm. He's post MGS 2, somewhere in the 2010's.

Now I had a sad thought of the Smash Bros. meeting old man Snake. I've always liked the idea of Samus and Snake being close friends, and I'd think Samus would be devastated by Snake's rapid aging. In Ultimate, Pit expressed great joy at seeing Snake again, which is heartwarming considering Snake was skeptical of the existence of angels in Brawl. As an immortal being, I imagine he'd have a very hard time understanding or accepting the situation. Probably something along the lines of, "But we JUST met, and now we gotta say good-bye?? This isn't fair!"

Also, I think Ultimate missed out on a great opportunity by not having Palutena's Guidance interrupted by Snake's Codec when activated against Snake.
And yeah, I'm excited to have those kinds of conversations, but it's also got me teary eyed. Depending on if the Smash Bros. reunions stay a yearly occurrence, Snake and the rest of the Smash Bros. will have a few days/weeks out of the next three or four years to spend together. I hope to do a good job depicting Snake's frustrations and hopelessness surrounding his own failing health, but also that we get to have some heartwarming moments with these characters in spite of that.

So next post for Sephiroth he’s gonna feel sorrow and anger when the mako monsters run amok

I fudged dates in my interpretation of Snake because I wanted to play a Snake that was still operating in Philanthropy, was already feeling the effects of his rapid aging, and had some of his fun MGS4 toys. But by the time he gets them in MGS4, Snake's already fighting the Big Bads of his story and only has a few months to live. I also didn't want to lock anyone out of playing Raiden by making Snake too young, in which case Raiden hasn't even received his cybernetics. So in the end, I just accelerated some events in his own timeline under the pretense that they were working extra hard to be able to fight the Patriots and keep up with happenings in the Smash Realm. He's post MGS 2, somewhere in the 2010's.

And yeah, I'm excited to have those kinds of conversations, but it's also got me teary eyed. Depending on if the Smash Bros. reunions stay a yearly occurrence, Snake and the rest of the Smash Bros. will have a few days/weeks out of the next three or four years to spend together. I hope to do a good job depicting Snake's frustrations and hopelessness surrounding his own failing health, but also that we get to have some heartwarming moments with these characters in spite of that.
I think you do a great job with Snake. I see too many RPers play the comedic caricature of Snake in these RPs, and it's nice to see something more genuine and true-to-character. I hope we get some good RP from Snake's situation.

Pit tries to sneak a Drink of the Gods to Snake, and when the time comes he tries to stop the Reapers. Palutena has to stop him both times; they can't interfere!

Just wanted to check, but nobody is waiting on a reply from me right now, right? I think I'm caught up (and waiting for people) right now, but wanted to make sure since my posting might get a bit all over the place over the next week or so I wanna make sure I have everyone posted for beforehand though I doubt I'll have many troubles getting posts up. The dogs I'm dogsitting for just might be stealing all my attention lmao

I'm waiting for a Jeff post before I do Pyra. I can post for her if needed before Jeff, I just figured it'd be nice to give a chance for Catzilla to reply first ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back