• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
If plushies of Classic Pit existed, I'd snag one in a heartbeat! I like the modern design, but I have a soft spot for Stumpy Grumpy Pit!

KINES.png

I have a few Toon Link plushies, including one that doubles as a backpack. His head's so heavy that it slumps and looks depressed.

i have too much stuff tbh. i have a whole shelf of yoshi plushies because i love him so much

i also have a full shelf of amiibo (though like half of it is just fire emblem ones) and another which is variety of games including more fire, splatoon and botw. on my desk i have pyra and mythra figures along with my xc1:de special edition and a roy plush. so yeah, i may have a problem lmao

joker and bowser after they get over their current dispute
9c63598f51da499f4ba5a9ae8befd465.jpg

i offer one last comic featuring sora when he first showed up to smash
FBQhnHhVIAQyp_n

i mean stands and personas are pretty similar from what i know admittedly my knowledge on jojo is limited

time to make a whole list of joker's smash bros confidants and match them up to an existing arcana in p5 /j

i mean stands and personas are pretty similar from what i know admittedly my knowledge on jojo is limited

time to make a whole list of joker's smash bros confidants and match them up to an existing arcana in p5 /j
Okay why does that actually sound like it’d be fun to do lmao

Officially licensed Smash Bros themed full tarot card deck when-

Okay why does that actually sound like it’d be fun to do lmao

Officially licensed Smash Bros themed full tarot card deck when-
you know i said i was joking and then i started making a list cuz the idea is fun

you know i said i was joking and then i started making a list cuz the idea is fun
Oooh who do u have on your list? I’ve also been thinking about who could represent what card and came up with a few ideas.

• I’m not too sure on her but Isabelle might be able to work for Temperance?
  • Pit seems like he’d be a good fit for the sun
  • Sora might work well for the star
  • Peach has to either be the Empress or the Lovers lmao
  • To go along with that Bowser should probs be the emperor
  • Idk whether Sephiroth or Doom Guy would fit best for the Tower cus they both seem to fit the card’s memo of destruction and liberation
  • Captain Falcon could work pretty well for the Chariot
  • Pokey would be the Devil
  • Roxas would 100 percent be the hanged man

And that’s all my thoughts so far lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back