• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Donald Glover Pizza GIF
Sora

Lol pretty much!

Oh dear, if the Pyra group takes the warp pipe to the Military Base, they'll get to share in the horror-fest! :O

Uhh since square owns Chrono trigger and it’s sequel will be alright if I pull a smol boy from chrono trigger?

Uhh since square owns Chrono trigger and it’s sequel will be alright if I pull a smol boy from chrono trigger?
Right now, I'd rather there not be any more new Square Soft/Enix characters added to the RP as we already have plenty, sorry.

Lol pretty much!

Oh dear, if the Pyra group takes the warp pipe to the Military Base, they'll get to share in the horror-fest! :O
Pyra instantly covering Jeff and Toon Link’s eyes

I hope we get a moment in the RP where Snake, Samus, and Pit see something so absolutely absurd that they're like, "Nah, we're way too sober for this!"

Later, they go all in, boozed up and firing explosives everywhere in drunken fury!

All my children just standing in the cornering wondering wtf is going on, we’ll except Joker who has dealt with a drunken journalist and worked at a bar, though not serving actual booze lmao

Wow, I never knew Antony Del Rio did voice work for Metal Gear!

It's Snake giving Pit advice on girls LOL

ABCKS FISJ I FINALLY GOT ISABELLES POST OUT 😭 Trying to write through that post thanksgiving brain fog is rough lmao

All I can hear is the rugrats version of his theme I can’t stop.. laughing 😂

Man poor Isabelle. I wanna hug her rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back