• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Maybe she should figure out what’s happening first since she would have no clue anything is even happening. She could always try to contact Joker first since she would be aware that he followed after though she’s likely to only hear him internally crying in pain
I could always have her talk to Inkling..

Ok lol I’ll have her talk to joker.
if that's what you'd like to do then sure. if you rather have her contact inkling that is fine too. all this was merely a suggestion after all ^^

if that's what you'd like to do then sure. if you rather have her contact inkling that is fine too. all this was merely a suggestion after all ^^
No it’s fine I’ll have her talk to Joker tho should I post first or you?

No it’s fine I’ll have her talk to Joker tho should I post first or you?
maybe you should post before i do, that way joker can respond in my post and we can keep things moving

Alright I’ll get a post today asap.
sounds good! no rush! like i said earlier, i unfortunately have fallen sick so idk how much writing i'm gonna be able to do as is

hoo boy. there's a joker post that i really should have proof read cuz i've noticed so many mistakes in my last posts, but here we are lmao

hopefully it gives everyone in the interaction something to work with and yes i will likely have a small cameo of some phantom thieves come to help them

i just wanna say having joker and steve's post back to back is so amusing

dumb thief crumbling to a mess then haha silly block man killing some cows

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back