• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I had a friend of mine asking if I remembered what the "super anime opening song" in Smash was called naturally it unlocked a core memory in my head and made me remember that this song exists:

And now my dumb brain has imagined some of the more happy-go-lucky characters just dancing along with it, especially the chorus of it, and trying to get everyone to clap along and dance with them

Dgsjfhdfhdjf omg this reminded me that I really want to try playing one of the Style Savvy games at some point cus honestly from what I’ve seen they surprisingly look pretty fun! ✨ 👗 👠✨

I had a friend of mine asking if I remembered what the "super anime opening song" in Smash was called naturally it unlocked a core memory in my head and made me remember that this song exists:

And now my dumb brain has imagined some of the more happy-go-lucky characters just dancing along with it, especially the chorus of it, and trying to get everyone to clap along and dance with them

Mythra and Dark Pit are dancing because they lost a bet.

Funny thought I had though was someone asking Joker why he doesn't attend the self defense class and he just gives a big smile and saying something like "One, they have to be able to catch me. I'm a slippery thief, remember? And two, I think if anyone dared lay a finger on me with ill intent Ann would probably have some 'Ren is in danger' radar go off and I wouldn't want to be the person on the receiving end of her anger." Clearly his reasons are flawed, but at the same time nobody wants to test how true his second point actually is
I was looking for this lil manga short when I posted this but couldn't find it only for it to surface today so I offer why Joker would pity the poor fool who got on Ann's bad side
image0.jpg

Mythra and Dark Pit are dancing because they lost a bet.
Wouldn't be the first time Mythra would be forced to dance from a lost bet. Clearly this is a downfall of hers LOL

Why does Pit play the violin in Tetris? Because it uses a bow!

1706333218590.png

I wouldn't put it past him to try this lol

I finally found this, omg sorry. whoever I was rping with can go on without me. again sorry, I didn't get notified

I’ll have to figure out where to direct Roxas’s attention then for us to move forward. I suppose spotting Sephiroth would be the best option, if that is okay with you, Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat ? I wouldn’t want to interrupt anything that might be happening

And while I’m thinking about interactions I might as well ask, SheepKing SheepKing any updates on Inkling?

I’ll have to figure out where to direct Roxas’s attention then for us to move forward. I suppose spotting Sephiroth would be the best option, if that is okay with you, Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat ? I wouldn’t want to interrupt anything that might be happening

And while I’m thinking about interactions I might as well ask, SheepKing SheepKing any updates on Inkling?
I’m fine with it if Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- you are?

I will plan on making that happen then! I’ll aim to get a post up sometime during the week since I have a few other RPs to prioritize first

SheepKing SheepKing I had no real reason for quickly doodling this other than trying to motivate myself to art, but take a real quick Inkling doodle as a birthday present of some kind
inklingfingerguns.png

SheepKing SheepKing I had no real reason for quickly doodling this other than trying to motivate myself to art, but take a real quick Inkling doodle as a birthday present of some kind
inklingfingerguns.png
Who says silly doodles aren’t gifts!? Inkling’s looking as cool as a sea cucumber, I absolutely love it ❤️

I was at the Ren. faire the whole weekend. I saw a masquerade mask that was moon and star themed. Wish I had gotten a picture of it.

I was at the Ren. faire the whole weekend. I saw a masquerade mask that was moon and star themed. Wish I had gotten a picture of it.
One step closer to the rp masquerade ball concept becoming a reality/j

Lmao but all jokes aside omg one day I would love to go to a ren faire!! They seem like so much fun 🤩

I hope I get a chance to do a masquerade ball plot in the game! Maybe that's how all the fighters get together: they all have the same idea of using the ball to sneak into the citadel and take it down.

It was fun! I had a friend from Washington come all the way here to Florida to visit me and go to the faire as they've never been to Renaissance faire before.

I've got a new prompt if folks are up for it: Lunaris approaches your PCs and tells them that he can make everything better and give them what they desire. The catch? Another Super Smash Brother must be sacrificed. To make it more interesting, the PCs are aware that Lunaris is telling the truth about what he can do, and the Smash Brother he is asking for in return is either one of the villains such as Ridley and Ganondorf, a neutral fighter such as Wario or Dark Pit, or one of the odd, not-human fighters such as ROB or Game & Watch. How tempted would they be?

One step closer to the rp masquerade ball concept becoming a reality/j
I hope I get a chance to do a masquerade ball plot in the game! Maybe that's how all the fighters get together: they all have the same idea of using the ball to sneak into the citadel and take it down.
We need the silly ball content so I can make the dumb concept of at least one of my boys in a dress happen! Either that or Joker’s gonna have to suffer wearing Ann’s suit at some point. Sucks to be him ig

Also I will work on responses to that prompt a bit later! Don’t have enough time at this current moment but will deffo do it

No rush at all! I just remembered that I never answered my last prompt so I’ll have to do that. I plan to make a Nurse Joy post tonight.

I've got a new prompt if folks are up for it: Lunaris approaches your PCs and tells them that he can make everything better and give them what they desire. The catch? Another Super Smash Brother must be sacrificed. To make it more interesting, the PCs are aware that Lunaris is telling the truth about what he can do, and the Smash Brother he is asking for in return is either one of the villains such as Ridley and Ganondorf, a neutral fighter such as Wario or Dark Pit, or one of the odd, not-human fighters such as ROB or Game & Watch. How tempted would they be?
Okay now that I have some time here are what I have:

-Joker is very easy to figure out in this situation given he's had the "perfect world" presented to him on a silver platter twice and he rejected it both times. Being told things would be fixed at the sacrifice of another, even a possible villain, would disgust him and I wouldn't hold it past him giving Lunaris a huge middle finger for even thinking he'd be tempted over such a thing. He'll fix things in his own way, with his own hands, without willingly sacrificing another. Plus if he accepted a deal for his own desires to be met, he'd be no better than the twisted adults he went after for having distorted desires. It goes against his whole code of being a Phantom Thief. Lunaris probably has a gun pointed at him by the end of it
Bonus: Joker experiencing this is just the "ah shit, here we go again" meme

-Yoshi being rather simple minded would probably be quite tempted by such a thing. It would be a win-win in his eyes, as long as it was a villain of course, but that would have to be the risk he is willing to take. He wouldn't think of the consequences his actions might cause or much of how morally wrong it might be. It's not like he's doing it with a malicious heart, he just thinks it would better things. He doesn't care about his own desires much, just everything being okay

-Sora would be rather torn. Yes he wants things to get better, but at the sacrifice of another? Absolutely not! The only way I could see it turning into a deal would be him becoming self-sacrificial himself but he'd have to have a very strong reason to do that like one of his close friends actually being in grave danger or something along those lines. He probably comes to the conclusion that not accepting is better if the whole self-sacrificial thing is put aside. Sora's not one to harm others for the betterment of himself

-In a similar light, Pyra/Mythra would have a self-sacrificial kind of view too and they'd be even more willing to act on it in comparison to Sora. If they can better things and met the wish of wanting to die, then why wouldn't they? Now of course that probably isn't how the deal does, but definitely a what if scenario. If they weren't allowed that option, I could see them having a struggle in deciding especially given the trauma that burdens them. It might make them a little more susceptible to agreeing, but they probably are a 50-50 on what they'd do

-Poor Shulk probably is toyed with when it comes to this whole deal, having a glimpse of the future to see that Lunaris isn't lying about what he can do and making such an offer seem enticing, but in a similar way to Joker, he has previously be offered his world and even his own desires to him and he said no. He'd say something along the lines of it not being a decision for him to make on his own and no one person should ever be making such calls in regards to another. He'll find a way to change things alongside the others

-Byleth is a weird one to pin down given he probably doesn't care much for desires and he believes he and the others could better the world themselves without intervention. He'd stand a middle ground in a way, not fully being tempted but not dissuaded either. Sacrifice isn't something foreign to him, though I think with him starting to grow more feelings it would feel like a lot worse of an option, though the chance of lessening the burdens of his comrades by ridding a villain from their world then and there definitely would cross his mind. All in all, he probably rejects at the end of it

Zelda:
1706565269299.png

(She and Link have killed him more than once already so why not give it another go for fun/hj) lol but besides that big exception I think she’d be a bit more iffy on sacrificing anyone else, as she doesn’t seem like she’d have any major desires that she’d view as weighing more than a person’s life. Though, I guess this depends on how bad the situation in the realm turns out to be by that point. Because if things were really screwed then it she might consider the offer a bit more. Plus, she is technically in possession of 1/3 of her own magical desire granting mcguffin, so if they were in desperate need of a miracle then she and one of the other links could try to either convince Ganondorf to lend his triforce/take it from him through force to reform the full triforce and make a wish that way, though I doubt it’d be that simple or even feasible lmao. So my final answer is she would definitely consider it if Ganondorf was on the chopping block, and even if he wasn’t, were the situation truly that dire, she might not throw out the idea entirely so long as mostly everyone was in agreement on the matter and it was one of the other truly irredeemably evil fighters.

Inkling: I don’t think she would, like with Zelda there isn’t any glaring desires she has that she’d be willing to kill someone. But unlike the princess, she also doesn’t really have any strong resentment towards any of the villainous fighters to justify ending their life either. Sure, she knows they’re bad people and probably do deserve it but like, being told someone kicks puppies for fun is different from watching someone kick your pet puppy you know? So it’s probably going to be a nope from her.

Isabelle: Heck no!!

Pichu: Mm, I think in this situation he wouldn’t be taking an active stance on the matter, mostly because he’s too young to really have a fully devloped and complex opinion on the morality of killing someone to have your desires granted. So I honestly think he might just go with whatever the rest of the group agrees on.

Last edited:
Sephiroth: I mean it’s Sephiroth so his moral compass is fucked. He’ll gladly stain his hands with blood if it benefits him.

Paula: Nah, can’t see her doing such a thing. She’s a good person, nor agreeing with the idea of sacrificing someone for her desires. Pokey was planning on using her as a sacrifice early game (see happy-happy village portion)So.. no.

I played pokey at the beginning. Yes, yes a definite big yes cause he’s far too evil there’s no question.

Last edited:
Here's a silly prompt that just popped into my head:

Master Hand has caught a cold. After your PC asked how a giant floating hand could catch a cold, Master Hand decided that, since they're so clever, they will be put in charge of the Smash House until he feels better. They are given a to-do list. What do they do?
I can see Pit trying to protest, realize it's useless, then let out a sigh of defeat before getting a stiff upper lip and taking charge! He is the captain of an army, and often puts up with Palutena's shenanigans, so managing the chaos that is the Smash House shouldn't be too much hassle... right? I can see Pit having the other Smash Bros. (the cooperative ones, anyway) standing outside in a single file while he marches down the line giving orders, with Isabelle following behind with her notepad. He goes into Captain Mode and assigns the gathered fighters duties based on their abilities, then dismisses them with a salute. He adds extra duties to the list such as After Breakfast Snack, After Lunch Snack, and After Dinner Snack.

Pyra: (*trying not to giggle*) Captain Pit, sir! What about After Dessert Snack?

Pit: Brilliant idea, cadet! Fantastic! Isabelle, make a note: 'promote ahead of peers!'

Dark Pit has absolutely no interest in running the Smash House, but Master Hand threatened to have Wario be his new roommate if he refuses. Much like Pit, he gets into his role as a captain and assigns duties based on who is best suited for the task. He isn't as playful about it as Pit is, and he absolutely takes no attitude: HE is in charge! Dark Pit isn't a tyrant, and he is very fair and really smart about his job assignments, but he and Pit get into another fist fight when he tried to order Pit around.

Toon Link has no desire to be in charge, but doesn't feel like he has a choice. As Toon Link tries to figure out how to carry out his new duty, he trips, falls, and loses the list. Oh no! He is about to chase after it, completely forgetting that he has the power to control wind, and soon gets distracted chasing pigs. Later, as Toon Link settles in for a nap, he has a nagging feeling that he has forgotten something. Oh well, it must not have been that important if he cannot remember it!

Pikachu can read a tiny bit thanks to hanging around humans, but it's not enough for her to make use of the list. She simply takes it to someone she trusts, such as Samus.
The Pits are pretty boring: they both refuse immediately. Pit would never justify sacrificing another person or being, even if they are evil, especially for his own desires. Suggesting he sacrifice Dark Pit would instantly enrage him, possibly to the point of violence! Dark Pit, while having no love for the more villainous fighters on the roster, refuses to make deals with those he considers to be scum, simple as that. Both Pits decide to just take Lunaris out themselves!

I think Toon Link would feel some temptation (to Hell with Ganondorf!) but in the end he'd conclude that it is not his choice to make and refuses. Like the Pits, Toon Link would just fight Lunaris himself.

Pikachu, being more animalistic, likely would not have too much of an opinion on the matter. She just understands Lunaris = BAD and refuses anything from him!

Sorry for another prompt so soon, but this one suddenly struck me. Again, no rush! Answering these is entirely optional anyway.

Your PCs come across an oracle or fortune teller (maybe Katrina from Animal Crossing lol) who shows them their futures. They are shown the Future AUs we have been discussing in this thread. What is their reaction? How much of said "future," whether just a glimpse or something more detailed, is up to y'all.

Since the prompt is about the future in Sephiroth’s case. With him I pulled him from a certain plot point in the original game. He’ll get a glimpse of two years after the OG ends specifically the movie Advent Children.

He’ll see Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz who are born from his emotions.

Since it’s about Seraphina. Yeah he’ll be totes confused lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back