• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
You know, that confrontation with Isabelle and the Father reminded me of the scene in one of the later episodes of Moon Knight, where Mark Spectre accepts Khonshu's offer to be Moon Knight~

Only here without the alternate identity crisis and instead with a big ole Armored Juggernaught frend~

Yep I had that idea.
Sephiroth promises the power of flight if Pit accepts Jenova's cells.

That'd just piss him off even more though.

I think Ridley is on every heroic Smash Brother's Shit List because there is nothing redeemable about him. Even Ganondorf is better than Ridley, and he's the freaking King of EVIL!

And no tournament and no Hands means it's a free-for-all. No rules! No requirement to "play nice"!

I think Ridley is on every heroic Smash Brother's Shit List because there is nothing redeemable about him. Even Ganondorf is better than Ridley, and he's the freaking King of EVIL!

Oooooooh I wish I had the mental strength to juggle a fourth separate character (not counting Bowser Jr), I would LOVE to play Ridley and have him fuck with Samus.

Although unlike Other M, she'll just go APE shit on that guy - or I dunno, sigh as it's just another Wednesday for her and take out the trash~

Sephiroth promises the power of flight if Pit accepts Jenova's cells.

That'd just piss him off even more though.

And no tournament and no Hands means it's a free-for-all. No rules! No requirement to "play nice"!
Seph keeps his word lol. Honestly Seph isn’t either I don’t get redemption plots but that’s a rant.

Samus: "Oh, it's you." *shoots Ridley in the face like she did to Kraid in Dread*

Oh yeah, Sephiroth is definitely NOT a good guy!

Once years ago I was in Sephiroth vs. Ganondorf debate, and I told folks that lore-wise, Ganondorf can only truly be destroyed by a weapon with an "Evil's Bane" property like the Silver Arrows and the Master Sword. Folks seriously argued with me that Sephiroth could wield the Master Sword, that he's not "really evil," so he could use it! XD

Samus: "Oh, it's you." *shoots Ridley in the face like she did to Kraid in Dread*

Oh yeah, Sephiroth is definitely NOT a good guy!

Once years ago I was in Sephiroth vs. Ganondorf debate, and I told folks that lore-wise, Ganondorf can only truly be destroyed by a weapon with an "Evil's Bane" property like the Silver Arrows and the Master Sword. Folks seriously argued with me that Sephiroth could wield the Master Sword, that he's not "really evil," so he could use it! XD
.. *bashes head against desk* So.. President Shinra and Aerith are sipping drinks in Costa Del Sol.. yep

Nibelheim was just a misunderstanding!

It was a campfire party! Everyone was making s'mores! The whole MURDER thing was quite an exaggeration!

Was Kefka's 'and your little doggie' line not him just being clownish? I'm halfway through a Snake post, so I'll finish it and just assume that's the case. It very well could be.

Was Kefka's 'and your little doggie' line not him just being clownish? I'm halfway through a Snake post, so I'll finish it and just assume that's the case. It very well could be.
I think that was a reference to Isabelle, which coinciding with where Snake is should be ignored?

I've seen it joked that anyone who attacks Isabelle in Smash is a monster.

Imagine, as soon as Isabelle started crying in the base, EVERY Smash Brother suddenly feels an instinctive drive to go to wherever she is and kick the ass of whoever scared her! XD

Imagine, as soon as Isabelle started crying in the base, EVERY Smash Brother suddenly feels an instinctive drive to go to wherever she is and kick the ass of whoever scared her! XD
Ahem.. -stares at Seph-

You’re screwed Seph boi..

angry pitchfork GIF by South Park

But it was Seph AND Doom Slayer who made Isabelle cry, technically.

i don't like those odds, but you can't fight instincts

THEY BOTH MUST DIE. Cue Seph and Doom Slayer back to back while the rest of the Smash Brothers show up to give them a stern talking to.

sora be like: i have the distinct feeling i'm needed somewhere to cheer someone up

But it was Seph AND Doom Slayer who made Isabelle cry, technically.

i don't like those odds, but you can't fight instincts

THEY BOTH MUST DIE. Cue Seph and Doom Slayer back to back while the rest of the Smash Brothers show up to give them a stern talking to.
But the Slayer be sleeeeeepin~! Blame the Seraphims/The Father for making themselves look intimidating lol

Speaking on Steve, I'ma have to BS on the chat mechanism that he communicates with, since I don't wanna abuse it and have Steve chat up everyone at once. Thinking of it working as in Steve has to see your "username" for him to be able to communicate with a character, and those he has already met can do a group-chat communication- something like that.

Yall think that would work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back