• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Isabelle calling Sephiroth the angel of death to his face he’ll raise his glove finger calling himself everyone’s savior. Llsss

I hope we get an Angel fight sometime in the RP! lol Sephiroth calls Pit "Junior" and the little guy decides to throw hands! XD

So to clarify on rules, I did state that one requirement for outside characters is that they need to come from a game series with a long history of being on Nintendo consoles, stating Professor Layton as an example. If Cloud and Sephiroth weren't in Smash Bros. already, I would've allowed Final Fantasy characters because the first 6 games were on Nintendo consoles, with more on Nintendo hand-held consoles, such as Tactics Advance.

How many games of Fate Extella Link are on Nintendo consoles? If it's just one or two on Nintendo, while still being available on other consoles such as PS and PC, I'll have to reject characters on principle.

I will not accept anime characters even if they have a game. I figured my rules would imply that, but I can specify such if folks think I should make that addition.

Hehe yes an angel fight I’m down 😈 Pit would hate Seph for his arrogance alone.

So, YT recommended this to me. I actually listened to it on lunch break while reading the Isabelle post lol

Also wait a minute, how da hell does Kefla know about Isabelle if he’s with Snake and Steve????

Ok I’m confused about the post for Kefka..

Yeah...

I second/third this, SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 - This isn't the first or even second time that I've felt that you haven't been reading the context of the situation.

The situation with Isabelle and the Slayer appears to be happening away from where your characters are. Yes, I pinged you and those in the Research Base, or vicinity of it, but the way you put your post here is sorta without context - as if he magically just popped in where he should be oblivious.

I strongly implore you try to make sure you read the entire posts properly, or at the very least ask questions if you're not sure what's going on. Otherwise, there's gonna be more than a few problems rising up in the future~

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Please read back and try to keep your posts in line with what is going on with the RP. If you are lost, don't be afraid to ask for clarification. Please make a greater effort to put more detail into your posts. I don't have a strict post size limit, but you're barely giving folks anything to work with. You've also posted for Kefka without giving Snake's RPer time to react to him being there.

i just realized i get to make a super cute sora post and i am so happy. we need some soft with the trauma that is happening elsewhere lmao but it'll have to come later since i've fallen to my urge to draw a dumbass thief

Yeah.. logically as long as they’re Jenova clones around Seph can take control and use them as puppets.

Yeah.. logically as long as they’re Jenova clones around Seph take control and use them as puppets.

There's a scary thought; Sephiroth and Jenova trying to get their cells into folks so they can control them! That was a thing in FF7.

i just realized i get to make a super cute sora post and i am so happy. we need some soft with the trauma that is happening elsewhere lmao but it'll have to come later since i've fallen to my urge to draw a dumbass thief
Dhdksgfos we definitely need some wholesomeness up in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back