• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I still hold onto the idea of Pit hating Valentines Day because it’s too funny for me. It’s the ONE day where his inner Pittoo comes out, so the other fighters see the Pits sitting next to each other with the same grouchy expression on their faces!

As far as romance goes, I imagine Pit being the type who can only flirt if he’s not actively thinking about it or attempting it, if that makes sense, otherwise he’s very shy and flustered. For example, that little moment in the RP where he played the violin and teased Pyra a bit was Pit being playful, but it could also be interpreted as a bit of light flirting.

Meanwhile, Toon Link is too young, yet in Phantom Hourglass he gets the title, “the Legendary Romantic” lol

Last edited:
You know I doodled this last night but now it's February and better to post it, so take a lil Valentine Joker
jokervalentine.png
DHDOSHFIDG OMG THAT IS SO FUCKIDKF F CUTEEEEE 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Paula and Ness don’t need to say anything. As for Jeff I don’t know if he ever returns Tony’s feelings or not or if Tony confesses. And well I always felt Sephiroth is romantic as a stick.

Chdjfdojf class is gonna start soon so I’ll elaborate later but I feel 3/4 of my characters would be absolute ass at anything romance related

Plenty to do for the day irl but nothing planned for this RP in general ahaha!

Edit: regarding Valentine’s Day, of course!!!!! Dx

Chdjfdojf class is gonna start soon so I’ll elaborate later but I feel 3/4 of my characters would be absolute ass at anything romance related
To be honest if Seph wasn’t insane I feel he’d show his love with his actions then words. I don’t see him as the doting type either..

Character Name: Grey
Game of Origin: (OC) Assassins Creed
Player Name: Gears

Joker definitely is a sappy romantic when he wants to be. P5 does have Valentine's and White day events so it gives insight into how Joker and Ann would be. Ann is all soft verbal and a lil bit of physical affection. She gives chocolates and just wants a quiet, at home evening. Joker on the other hand likes it to be a bit more flashy. A date somewhere fun, into a dinner at some fancy, romantic restaurant. Of course he's got a gift and flowers to go along with it

Pyra is probably really sweet and can be romantic yet very shy over it, but Mythra would be very much the opposite. She'd be very flustered in a romantic situation

Sora definitely sucks at romance and just is about making all his friends happy and feel important

Yoshi is probably similar to Sora and just tries to make everyone important to him feel special I also don't see him as being romantic in general or even interested

Roxas just sucks at romance and avoids it. He's still young, he doesn't need to worry about it

Byleth isn't emotionally capable at dealing with romance in his current state. He'd need someone to initiate a situation and basically carry the whole thing

Bowser would do whatever it takes to woo Princess Peach on Valentines Day - and act like his previous failures didn't happen.

Princess Peach: "How many times do I have to tell you~!?"
Bowser: "Oh don't play hard to get my Peachie Pie~ *presents a legit heart-shaped box of chocolates and a bouquet of Piranha Plants* You know you love me!"
Peach: "WE'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU KNOW YOU~'
Bowser: Ahhh, we're like a bickering couple, you and I... never change!

Daisy: *Trying to save Princess Peach from this awkward situation* Yoohoo! Bowser sweetie! You can always kidnap me for a change!
Bowser: *glares intently* MY HEART IS FOR PEACH AND PEACH ALONE! BEGONE THOT~!

The Pits are pretty good at getting rid of thots! They’re quite the lady killers! XD

I pictured Pit attempting the “Aloof Cool Guy” tactic on someone he likes, and Dark Pit, upon seeing this, putting his Switch down because this should be good entertainment!

Meanwhile, Samus is having the bisexual experience with both guys and gals proclaiming their love to her~

Samus: "I am getting all these bitches... but I'm still dead inside~"
Baby Metroid: *Screeches cutely*
Samus: "Not now son... mommy's having an existential crisis right now."

And Doom Slayer is just hanging around Isabelle going like, fishing or something~
Isabelle: *Catches a Koi* Look, Mister Slayer, I caught a fish!
Slayer: *Catches a Blue Marlin; issues thumbs up*
Isabelle: *Catches a LITERAL WHALE SHARK*
Slayer: ...

The Pits are pretty good at getting rid of thots! They’re quite the lady killers! XD

I pictured Pit attempting the “Aloof Cool Guy” tactic on someone he likes, and Dark Pit, upon seeing this, putting his Switch down because this should be good entertainment!
I won’t make a dumb dark joke about a certain Aerith and Seph.

Bowser would do whatever it takes to woo Princess Peach on Valentines Day - and act like his previous failures didn't happen.

Princess Peach: "How many times do I have to tell you~!?"
Bowser: "Oh don't play hard to get my Peachie Pie~ *presents a legit heart-shaped box of chocolates and a bouquet of Piranha Plants* You know you love me!"
Peach: "WE'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS, WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU KNOW YOU~'
Bowser: Ahhh, we're like a bickering couple, you and I... never change!

Daisy: *Trying to save Princess Peach from this awkward situation* Yoohoo! Bowser sweetie! You can always kidnap me for a change!
Bowser: *glares intently* MY HEART IS FOR PEACH AND PEACH ALONE! BEGONE THOT~!

Princess Peach: *facepalms and cringes from the embarrassing Koopa King* *mutters under her breath* I must be speaking in a foreign language because CLEARLY the message isn't getting through!!

Mario: We could get married.

Princess Peach: O_O;; I-- Er-- WHA---
Peach's Brain all:

Princess Peach: *facepalms and cringes from the embarrassing Koopa King* *mutters under her breath* I must be speaking in a foreign language because CLEARLY the message isn't getting through!!

Mario: We could get married.

Princess Peach: O_O;; I-- Er-- WHA---
Peach's Brain all:

Everyone fumbles into blue screen whenever hit comedy actor Chris Pratt confesses to them~

If it was 10 years ago lmao

And Doom Slayer is just hanging around Isabelle going like, fishing or something~
Isabelle: *Catches a Koi* Look, Mister Slayer, I caught a fish!
Slayer: *Catches a Blue Marlin; issues thumbs up*
Isabelle: *Catches a LITERAL WHALE SHARK*
Slayer: ...
Dhskfusofjd stop that’s so funny 💀💀💀💀 Realizing the museum doesn’t have a whale shark yet she then proceeds to pocket the live shark and continues fishing on like nothing happened. Doomguy might be able to pull weapons out from who knows where but Isabelle’s pockets are a mystery of their own 👀

This is what Byleth needs
Awww Isabelle would be happy to invite Byleth to their fishin trip! 🎣

Alright time to dive in 😎 (I feel like this is obvious but just in case dis is all just headcanon lmao also a lot of this might be subject to change as for some characters I haven’t fully nailed down that part of their potential characteristics yet lol)

Inkling: Inkling might as well be osmium cus they’d be the densest motherfucker when it comes to anything related to romance. It’s simply not a topic that ever crossed their mind for the longest time as they probably never even considered the possibility of someone actually developing feelings for them. Because of that, Agent 8 for sure had to have been the one to confess and even then just getting that fact through to Inkling probably was also a struggle in of itself fhsofhdof. But now that their actively dating it’s basically like second nature for them. Sgfksif but back to the actual holiday Inkling and Agent 8 probably would have a pretty chill time, maybe buy each other some chocolates and watch some rom coms together. Unless there’s a splatfest going on the day cus then they’ll be up all night repping for their teams

Zelda: dhfoskfidg Zelda’s definitely somehow who likes watching romance play out more so than actually participating in it herself. Sure she’s happy to give love advice to Peach and anyone else with a bad case of the lovey dovey but it all comes with the huge caveat that she’s never once dated nor has ever really felt any manner of strong romantic inclination. But while she really really really, is not all that into experiencing romance for herself, it probably isn’t impossible for her to one day maybe catch feelings, but even then it probably wouldn’t be anything strong enough for her to actually want to act on. Dhdkfusofj and omg she’d be even worse when it comes to others crushing on her. Being a princess, it’s natural that she gets a lot of attention from potential suitors who try to woo her through various means. But, seeing as the majority of them surely just are in it for greed and power, Zelda has come to subconsciously associate basically any manner of flirting the same negativity, even if it does come from a genuine place of heart. That isn’t to say she’d be rude to those who genuinely and full heartedly want to ask her out with pure intentions, it’s just that she’s far more likely to politely decline if they try to pull any flirty one liners, woo her with gifts, or do anything else that’d usually be expected in the process courting a partner. So on V-day Zel’s just satisfied to watch all the schenangians everyone’s getting into from a distance, ready to give her own advice should it be required

Pichu: Being a fucking rat, Pichu has little to no concept of human romance. But hey, he gets to have a little valentines chocolate as a treat 🍫

Isabelle: Surprise surprise, Isabelle is somehow the most well adjusted when it comes to having a potential love life. Sure she isn’t actively looking to date someone (after all she’s married to her career more that anything ❤️) but we’re she to form a crush I could see her being the most normal about it and would be able to deal with it in a healthy and productive manner lmao. Her ideal Valentine’s Day date would be going out for coffee and then a trip to the museum afterwards ☕

Sbdjdjfjdfb yessss

Alright real question who’s pulling up in the “Women want me, Fish fear me” hat

Or alternatively,

View attachment 1062327
We already know Steve has the "women want me, fish fear me" hat. The jawline woos all the ladies LMAO

But this second one hoo boy, giving it to an edgy character is too obvious. It's gotta be someone so sweet and innocent. Kirby or Isabelle just sitting there rocking this hat

Meanwhile, Samus is having the bisexual experience with both guys and gals proclaiming their love to her~

Samus: "I am getting all these bitches... but I'm still dead inside~"
Baby Metroid: *Screeches cutely*
Samus: "Not now son... mommy's having an existential crisis right now."

While he is fully aware that Samus is capable of taking care of herself, Pit's brother instincts kick in and he gives suiters the Stink Eye. Lol he actually ponders setting Samus up with Magnus: they're both bounty hunters and mercenaries, they've both lost family (a child in Magnus's case), they're incredibly powerful for humans; and while they're generally pretty serious they still possess a sense of humor and a good heart.

It'd be funny if that, despite all her annoyance at the "Big Sis" thing, Samus suddenly finds herself being protective, and as Pit interacts with someone he might possibly have feelings for, she just gives the other person a very cold stare that says, "Break his heart and I'll rip yours out!" XD She doesn't give a damn if it's freaking Palutena herself!

Sbdjdjfjdfb yessss

Alright real question who’s pulling up in the “Women want me, Fish fear me” hat

Or alternatively,

View attachment 1062327

Toon Link wearing that hat would be hilarious!

Zelda: dhfoskfidg Zelda’s definitely somehow who likes watching romance play out more so than actually participating in it herself. Sure she’s happy to give love advice to Peach and anyone else with a bad case of the lovey dovey but it all comes with the huge caveat that she’s never once dated nor has ever really felt any manner of strong romantic inclination. But while she really really really, is not all that into experiencing romance for herself, it probably isn’t impossible for her to one day maybe catch feelings, but even then it probably wouldn’t be anything strong enough for her to actually want to act on. Dhdkfusofj and omg she’d be even worse when it comes to others crushing on her. Being a princess, it’s natural that she gets a lot of attention from potential suitors who try to woo her through various means. But, seeing as the majority of them surely just are in it for greed and power, Zelda has come to subconsciously associate basically any manner of flirting the same negativity, even if it does come from a genuine place of heart. That isn’t to say she’d be rude to those who genuinely and full heartedly want to ask her out with pure intentions, it’s just that she’s far more likely to politely decline if they try to pull any flirty one liners, woo her with gifts, or do anything else that’d usually be expected in the process courting a partner. So on V-day Zel’s just satisfied to watch all the schenangians everyone’s getting into from a distance, ready to give her own advice should it be required️

Dark Pit steals Pit's tickets to see the Hylian band "Smashing Pots," goes up to Zelda and says something along the lines of, "So, they're in town. Wanna go?" Then treats her to dinner because he also stole Pit's credit card. He gets to hang out with someone who doesn't annoy him, and Zelda doesn't have to deal with unwanted suiters, win-win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back