• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Character Name: Grey
Game of Origin: (OC) Assassins Creed
Player Name: Gears

If this character is your OC, not a Canon Character, there is a separate character sheet for OCs on the first page of this thread.

If playing an OC: (Feel free to add more info if you want)

Character Name:
Race/Species:
Appearance: (Pics and descriptions are both acceptable)
Abilities/Powers: (Pokemon Trainer OCs can list their team here)
Bio: (Keep it simple, but no "Can't remember" or "It's a mystery!" )
Player Name:

Race/Species: Human
Appearance: 78ADA911-B7CA-4B2D-8E0D-F987C2F0EEE0.jpeg
Abilities/Powers: Enhanced Senses, Agility.
Bio: Grey is an Assassin and descendent of Enhanced humans giving him an immunity to artifacts and enhanced Agility, senses. Trained since he was young he was noticed by the Master Assassin and given a higher rank. Currently he has been employed to collect several artifacts.

Race/Species: Human
Appearance: View attachment 1062337
Abilities/Powers: Enhanced Senses, Agility.
Bio: Grey is an Assassin and descendent of Enhanced humans giving him an immunity to artifacts and enhanced Agility, senses. Trained since he was young he was noticed by the Master Assassin and given a higher rank. Currently he has been employed to collect several artifacts.
Added

So I offer this P5 screenshot of Ann and Ren redrawn into a silly lil meme cuz it was all I could see when I got sent the image lmao
nopickles.png

Smash Bros fishing trip about to be like
386.jpg

My favorite thing about this is that while everyone else is focusing on fishing, Link is staring at us with those soulless eyes. It's unnerving and funny to me at the same time!

Chdkfjdofj so I was rewatching the revolutionary girl utena opening and that got me thinking about a princely looking Zelda which ended up inspiring me to make this 🌹 🗡️ ✨
(Please ignore how incredibly fucked up the hands are 😩)
I'm more distracted by how obtuse the Master Sword is lol. But this is REALLY dope, SheepKing! It legit reminds me of this video here that i watched last year. (Legit, the level of potential Zelda could have if she had more initiative is astoundingly portrayed in this video)

I'm more distracted by how obtuse the Master Sword is lol. But this is REALLY dope, SheepKing! It legit reminds me of this video here that i watched last year. (Legit, the level of potential Zelda could have if she had more initiative is astoundingly portrayed in this video)

Aww thank you! I’ll def have to watch the video Cus we love to see a girlboss shine ✨ Shrkfhfsjf I def see what u mean about the sword but I have a teeny tiny little justification for it’s obtuseness as the design is based moreso on the cartoony model from albw than from the more realistic depictions we’ve seen
1675318715617.jpeg
(but I also just suck total ass at drawing swords)

Aww thank you! I’ll def have to watch the video Cus we love to see a girlboss shine ✨ Shrkfhfsjf I def see what u mean about the sword but I have a teeny tiny little justification for it’s obtuseness as the design is based moreso on the cartoony model from albw than from the more realistic depictions we’ve seen
View attachment 1062394
(but I also just suck total ass at drawing swords)
Ah, that makes more sense! And just seeing Zelda with the Master Sword and Hylian Shield just hits different 👌

Ok that vid is HELLA dope!

Speaking of fight stuff, this vid is a very good example of how my Samus fights/can fight.

Chdkfjdofj so I was rewatching the revolutionary girl utena opening and that got me thinking about a princely looking Zelda which ended up inspiring me to make this 🌹 🗡️ ✨
(Please ignore how incredibly fucked up the hands are 😩)

YOOOOOO that is tight! She's hella ready for battle!

Some time ago, I was streaming Uprising for folks in Discord, many of whom have not seen the game. One of my friends kept comparing the game to Halo. I found an Exo Tank and that same friend was like, "It even has Warthogs! This is a Halo game!"

I couldn't resist.

Me: *mimicking voices*

"Lady Palutena, permission to leave the temple?"

"For what purpose, Pit?"

"To give the Forces of Nature back their bomb!"

"Permission granted."

Friend: HEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!! 8D

Getting a post out for shovel knight today sorry for taking so long!

Develius Develius

Hey sorry for taking so long to post, me and my longtime girlfriend ended things and I took a fat break from the site. You can expect a post very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back