• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Super Roomates AU

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hey howdy hey! I totally suck at writing these rundowns, so I hope y'all can deal with this! Basically, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'm looking for a partner to write a super hero! Fun, right? Who doesn't wanna be a super hero? (I'm such a salesman) I'd love for it to be an OC, and you can customize it to your pleasing! I would like to play the villain! And, basically, by some crazy twist of events we can decide, college roommates, or something if that sorts, they become roommates! It'll be very fluffy, but angsty at times as well! I haven't thought it out too badly, I don't want to stifle the creativity that may flow naturally. So, if you're interested in this idea, comment or PM me! I can tell you about myself, and we can throw around some ideas!

Hey, sounds interesting, I'm not sure if this is a first come first serve basis or if you're interested in doing more than one, but if you are looking for another partner I'm available.

Hey, sounds interesting, I'm not sure if this is a first come first serve basis or if you're interested in doing more than one, but if you are looking for another partner I'm available.
Hi! I'm open to multiple at a time, due to having many OCs that can fit the deal, and a knowledge that I'm sure what we come up with will be epic in a totally different way! If you'd like to shoot me a PM, we can get started! 🌸🌸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back