• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super Mario Bros. Origins!

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Hello! In honor of the movie releasing just last week, I’m looking for a Super Mario Bros themed RP! But I feel like as for a plot, what I’m asking for is anything but typical. This will be an RP that focuses on the origins of our favorite heroic duo of plumbers! I.E. it will mainly focus on their first arrival in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mario and Luigi were no strangers to the occasional extraordinary occurrence in their mundane lives. But despite that one misadventure involving Mayor Pauline and a giant ape, Mario Mario and Luigi Mario were nothing more than just your typical pair of plumbers from Brooklyn. That is until they got...that job. What seemed to just be a routine clearing job turned out to be so much more.

Stumbling on a large green pipe the likes of which they had never seen before, the brothers were quickly transported to a worked beyond their imagination...even stranger so, they were quickly accosted by the locals, all of them shouting in shrill voices that they were “the saviors”, that they had “fulfilled the prophecy”, and that they would “rescue the princess!” Whatever this means, Mario and Luigi have a feeling that this fix will require more than just clearing and replacing a few pipes...

So yeah! Basically, this will be an RP about Mario and Luigi’s first adventure in the Mushroom Kingdom. Their first time meeting the Toads, Yoshi and the like, and their first time meeting Princess Peach and going toe to toe with the big bad Koopa himself, Bowser.

I’m wanting to play Mario myself personally, looking for a partner who would serve as a pseudo GM, setting the narrative and playing NPCs and such. Of course, I’m willing to negotiate as to who does what. If interested, respond down below, or shoot me a PM! Thank you, and have a wonderful day!C8A8433F-778A-4226-92EB-07FFAD4327F4.jpegD93841EE-9338-4D69-8F8A-9B0A865A0A2E.jpeg9CA82D5E-9FAD-4D30-8E1E-FFF98EBFA774.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back