• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, how's Adam's reaction gonna be to the warning?
Or John's reaction to seeing Angel and Adam talking?

If he stayed he would've heard her asking Adam to leave her family alone, because it affected her big time
He didn’t care, she was a hypocrite for judging him for wanting to kill when she was willing to kill IF she lost everything but since she didn’t she’s ok and expects him to be too that’s how he sees it.

And she might not show it, but she knows her family can take care of themselves, which is why she pretends everything's okay

So if he were to come to her house again where she's herself would he see her differently? And not as a hero in training? (I mean he has nowhere to go, so she's gonna invite him anyway, but that's besides the point)

Ok thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I think you won the crush part xD but first we shall find out if Bernice actually likes Florian. For all she knows its a dud which is why I'm trying to interact with all the characters see if she likes them or not or it fits her. I'm starting to slide more on Adam. Maybe this can add a little drama xD and Evelyn actually hooks with Florian G4hardcore G4hardcore

Ok thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I think you won the crush part xD but first we shall find out if Bernice actually likes Florian. For all she knows its a dud which is why I'm trying to interact with all the characters see if she likes them or not or it fits her. I'm starting to slide more on Adam. Maybe this can add a little drama xD and Evelyn actually hooks with Florian G4hardcore G4hardcore
We also need someone for Maria right?

So if he were to come to her house again where she's herself would he see her differently? And not as a hero in training? (I mean he has nowhere to go, so she's gonna invite him anyway, but that's besides the point)
He’s still going to treat her the same (very good) and act like it never happened but he will keep those thoughts under until a later date or unless she asks him. He will still come over and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back