• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That was a bit messed up. No offense but I know John is a villain but he has no sense of restriction when mind reading. Which makes me think he's the worst while at the same time the weakest. Thats my evaluation. That was pretty mean to expose Adam's thoughts. Nice touch. Definitely felt the bad guy vibe.

In general I feel Adam won't have trouble beating John.

Also G4hardcore G4hardcore no problem :D us charlies angels gotta look out lol

Well she has seen almost everyone powers, besides his, so that leaves him as the culprit and he has the attitude of a villain

Well she has seen almost everyone powers, besides his, so that leaves him as the culprit and he has the attitude of a villain
While that maybe true there is no actual evidence like photos and such. There could be other villains with an ability to make sinkholes too. Not to argue I just want to make sure so the story makes sense. I guess that only leaves John as evidence then right? It just sounds unrealistic that they suddenly have evidence is all so its hard to go along with it.

And her mother was outside when it happened, getting something from the car(forgot that tiny detail for a moment)

Angel's mother was going to get something before joining them, meaning Adam didn't notice her standing by the BRIGHT YELLOW car(which he should've) when he sunk the house. She saw everything he did

Angel is becoming annoyed with Lisa really quickly, which is obvious since the girl wants to be friends with everyone

And I didn't mention she was already inside
Fair enough, though Adam wouldn’t have left an eye witness if he knew he was being watched it’s def out of char. He’s an assassin that uses his seismic sense to help kno when he’s not n the clear BUT I mean it’s all good Adam is gonna have to figure that one out , maybe invest in glasses lmao
Ok cool you can post if you want to no problem if not though, how was the burger?
Omg so good

I’m def posting

Fair enough, though Adam wouldn’t have left an eye witness if he knew he was being watched it’s def out of char. He’s an assassin that uses his seismic sense to help kno when he’s not n the clear BUT I mean it’s all good Adam is gonna have to figure that one out , maybe invest in glasses lmao

Omg so good

I’m def posting
Or he was sloppy, as you said

You'd still have to stand pretty close to throw it without breaking it
True he still didn’t leave the spot he was in though. He likes Angel but this is about his dead family right now he’s not a yandere he’s just hurt and wants resolve on that untouched place in his heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back