• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think the true villain here is John lmao messing with Adam like that is gonna end with a showdown. Which Portia will watch with sunglasses and popcorn when the fireworks start going. Then Bernice will have to jump in to defend her man then Angel will have to jump in to defend hers. Next thing you know it goes from showdown to battle royale.
LOL

I hadn’t seen your post before I posted mine, so seeing as how John assumes Maria was protecting their conversation but actually wasn’t, I’m going to edit into my post Eves thoughts and feelings about Johns very loud discovery haha nah I’m not gonna wait :p we need some spice in our lives sometimez
Actually Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism never posted after John talked to her

I was pretty shocked too. Not sure if I should immediately post or wait for Bernice/Portia two cents but my next post will practically write itself

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Bernice may like Adam or Florian maybe even the new boys heck even Jhon or Kama. The world will never know and she will never reveal her crush xD I will just leave hints and torture for y'all to debate

Also somebody interact with Kama please! It's the creators character and story and we're leaving them out so unfair. I'd do it but Bernice has been getting off topic. She will do it during Lunch

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Bernice may like Adam or Florian maybe even the new boys heck even Jhon or Kama. The world will never know and she will never reveal her crush xD I will just leave hints and torture for y'all to debate

Also somebody interact with Kama please! It's the creators character and story and we're leaving them out so unfair. I'd do it but Bernice has been getting off topic. She will do it during Lunch
Ok

Unless they trick her into saying it right?

Unless they trick her into saying it right?
Yeah that works. There ia always a loop hole but honestly its too early to tell too. Right now it's just assumptions. I like to gradually progress their love like an actual relationship. It takes time and work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back