• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy OOC

Would you guys be ok with another teacher switch?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Why are we like this lol Angel is like the angel of death. Our beloved teacher has killed. John's a yandere. Portia is as unstable as a live wire. Zaxen wants to blow up the school. Adam wants to kill everyone of power. Lisa is the spawn of the devil. I enjoy it though.

Why are we like this lol Angel is like the angel of death. Our beloved teacher has killed. John's a yandere. Portia is as unstable as a live wire. Zaxen wants to blow up the school. Adam wants to kill everyone of power. Lisa is the spawn of the devil. I enjoy it though.
Awww mannnn I didn’t want him to be a yandere :closedeyescryingfrown:

Thank you, oh that's an even better hero name(if she goes anti hero or something)

Its....freaking 3 about to be 4am. That is crazy imagine if I missed all of this. I wouldn't have bonded or made Bernice br friends with Portia

I never thought I'd see the day Zaxen was scared twice in a row. We are on a roll here.

Interact with whom lol

Zaxen and angel. I thought he was gonna go to the infirmy, i was gonna give notes to angle have him go to him and then after school she was gonna go talk to them before letting them go home.

Why not Portia forced to apologize and make peace with Zaxen and let the ship sail, I mean progress the story

Oh god shes gonna hate me....its perfect. but i already texted out boss we have to wait for him to get on before any plot progression. ya know what ill put them on teams tomorrow. during lab, oh and shit wait i have a surprise for gummybear

Oh god shes gonna hate me....its perfect. but i already texted out boss we have to wait for him to get on before any plot progression. ya know what ill put them on teams tomorrow. during lab, oh and shit wait i have a surprise for gummybear
Wait do we all have nicknames that I am not understanding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back