• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Super daycare~

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
Hello beautiful roleplayers. I am somewhat new to the rp scene. I am always trying to improve, but it feels like that everyone is so good or is so literature and sophisticated with words. I wanted a more chill roleplay and for people that feel less than confidence on their writing skills. I wanted to try something really ...odd?

In this world, superheroes in this world are more likely uncommon rather than rare and hidden. They are treated more like they have a rare genetic trait, rather than minorities. In this world superschools are more common place, but what about th even younger members of society? Well let me introduce to you a superhero daycare for gifted children! This was based on the idea of superhero schools that were a little overdone for me and wondered why they never thought about superbabies before (or at least not done well. If this idea was from a show or comic, please tell me. I have to know.)

Last edited:
I forgot to mention I'm 16. I can do 13+, just don't be edgy.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Are you interested in it or just wanted to show me this?

Well they're mostly two or three. This is fantasy and can be as smart as you want them to be. It's not 100% realistic. You could even have a super genius infant if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back