• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dusk the Demon

Hello everyone I'm trying this out to just see if there is anyone that is wanting to just do some super casual Role Plays over discord

I'm not super big on fandoms, because in truth I am a stickler for staying true to the material, and I don't feel my ability to Role Play could ever do any characters justice from a pre made setting of some one else's creation

I work a 40-50+ hrs so as much as I would love to super hyper detailed role playing sessions, those are not always do able for me as I tend to be very burnt out after a work day. I guess that's where I'm kind of going with this.

If you want a partner or a RP that can be done with verging ranges of detail to simple one liners that we can bounce off, then I'm your demon!

If you also just want to chat I'm totally fine with that and a lot of times I tend to end up making friends with my RP partners if we really click ^_^ so if your just not feeling up to Role Playing, then that's fine, if you want to just chat, I'm more then happy to ^_^

Frequency is a bit erratic as I am a very busy person, but I do try to be on a few days out of the week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interests
Fantasy / D&D
Sci-Fi
Mystery
Anime
Slice of Life
Paranormal
Chilled and relaxed stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back