• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⛧ミ Sunsets and Stars ミ⛧fxf and fxm search thread

dazzling

blurry
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
welcome!

Hey all! I'm Lauren, but feel free to call me dazz or
whatever's easiest for you. I am EST and still
attending formal education, so I might not be the
most active on weekdays, though I'll definitely try to
check up on you and post! I don't have much to say,
but I'd like to lay out a few guidelines.
first, we have the basics:
-Please don't ditch ahhhhh
-Tell me if you need to drop this or take a break!
-I would prefer someone at least semi-lit c:
-I would love it if you could post at least once every 5 days,
but I understand if something comes up!

now, onto some of my personal preferences:
-I usually play the female role, but I will play male if you
ask nicely :0
-I'm open to either thread or PM!
-I love love love it when people give me their suggestions!
Is it crazy? Great! I don't bite.
-Feel free to let me know if you don't like anything about
how I'm writing or my character. I will not be offended
and I would rather you be honest ♡

Now that we have that out of the way, I'll explain my little
system thingy for writing my ideas. The Muse names are
in different colors, blue for Muse A
and pink for Muse B. These don't
mean anything, its just for reading convenience and
keeping track of who is who. (Title your PM with your
favorite food if you read this!) If you see something
that says Muse A/B, this means
that this certain trait/experience can apply to either of
the Muses. Sorry if this is a bit confusing, I just like to
try to organize things cx
If you survived reading all that, go ahead and check out the prompts
below!
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
repeat (fxm/fxf)
━━━━━━

autobahn, wanting to race
was nothing but blue skies
same storyline, in the wrong
no one to blame

━━━━━━

Muse A and Muse B are in a happy relationship. They haven't been dating for long, but everything is going smoothly, they're growing together and getting happier. Muse A/B had previously been in an abusive relationship, and the other was their first relationship after separating from their abusive partner. After a while Muse A/B starts to close themself off; They can't help it, they keep having intrusive thoughts about the relationship turning into their old one. This causes the other Muse to start to berate and get angry at Muse A/B. The initial incident turns into a cycle, one shutting themselves off even more and the other one getting even angrier. Will they be able to stop their path down the slippery slope or will they fall permanently into the destructive pattern?

more (fxm)
━━━━━━

i see, i see, see a crowded room
looking for somebody who is looking too
i need, i need, need something more
but i don’t think my hands know what they’re reaching for

━━━━━━

The first time Muse A saw Muse B was in a club. The two both liked each other, and they had a fling. Muse A wanted to make it serious, but Muse B found them to be an entitled douchebag and left. After that, they never saw each other. A few years later, Muse A is a completely different person and moves away for a job opportunity. After making a few friends in his new city, Muse A goes to the club. To their surprise, they sees Muse B, and they reconnect. Once more, Muse A tries to make it serious. Muse B is also different, but for the worse. They fell into a lifestyle of drinking and partying and doesn’t know how to stop. Will Muse A be able to help Muse B or will their relationship crack under their issues?

comedown (fxm)
━━━━━━

now i'm shaking, drinking all this coffee
these last few weeks have been exhausting
i'm lost in my imagination
and there's one thing that i need from you

━━━━━━

Muse A works in business, often traveling around for meetings and such. They've had long trips before, but they were recently offered a "team-building" trip to the wilderness with their branch. It was far away, completely off-the-grid and worst of all, a month long. Muse B, Muse A's special other/fiancé/fianceé, refused, not comfortable with the idea of not having any contact for a month. Muse A, in hope of a promotion, went anyway, despite Muse B's protest. Now it's been a month, and Muse A is back with no promotion. Muse B stayed loyal and waited. Impatiently. And they are not happy.

bumblebee (fxm/fxf)
━━━━━━

so if the only love i'll feel is for bumblebees
that's fine with me, that's fine with me
and if i'll only ever dance with pine trees
that's fine with me, that's fine with me

━━━━━━

(this is meant to be a more lighthearted plot cx)
Muse A has always been single. They're perfectly content with it-- No, they prefer it that way. They see everything through rose-tinted glasses and just don't see any need to date anyone. Muse A has truly found happiness inside themself, and are really just happy by themselves. Muse B somehow meets Muse A, whether through work or a mutual friend. They're not immediately smitten. But they start to see Muse A more and more and begin to like them more and more. Soon Muse B is hopelessly infatuated, and hatches a plan to catch Muse A's attention for good.

more to come soon!

Hey Dazz! I can't PM you but if you're still looking for people, I'd love to do either bumblebee or repeat! just lemme know : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back