• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Suns of the Eclipse Pokémon interest (CLOSED)

Sure, Alola is yours MazaInferno MazaInferno Just head over to the character sheet listed above and look over the details for filling your character out. What legendary would you like from Alola?

Ganryu Ganryu , do you want me to reserve Hoenn for you?

Gotcha! What legendary would you like from Hoenn?

That leaves us with Kanto spot open and the researchers/breeder spots.

Alright. I'll give ya time to get the character figured out. As we got a week and a half before it moves on for intro posts, you've got time, depending on how fast characters are made.

Alright. I'll give ya time to get the character figured out. As we got a week and a half before it moves on for intro posts, you've got time, depending on how fast characters are made.
I'll still get something by tonight, but I am soooo indecisive until a character is made. I'll just apologize in advance for that. But Hoenn's good, I'll stick to it, I'll think of something and have it up in a few hours.

Looks like yea got a slot for a Kantonian, suprised really, not enough love for the OG.

Count me in bawse.

Sure welcome! What starter, legendary and egg would you like from Kanto? The eggs can be chosen from the list below, minus the ones stricken out which are taken.

Lets see....

Heh, shame nobody took Deino, would love to see somebody try and keep that thing fed.

That said, lets go with... the squirtle gal, mewtwo, cause lets face it.

The legendary trio birds were only really cool together, and Lugia controls them.

So i'mma go with the real lad Mewtwo.

As for egg, i'll go with Dratini. Not because its a pseudo, but because imagine taking care of the tiny thing.

We are now closed to trainers but there is still room for 2 research assistants who must be 17+ years. They may also choose an egg if they wish.

Joining this seems like a good idea. The question is are assistants required to be 17+ in their real life or in the role play. I would like a role but im not good with pokemon anymore :(

In the role play. No worries, if you need help, there's a lore page where there's some role play mechanics that are important to how this role play will work.

Well i would like to be a 22 year old assistant if there are any spots open, I want to choose a Jangmo-o egg if i still can

Fandom - SEclipse Characters You would fill out the 2nd character sheet (the one for breeder/research assistant).

Once I like that, you can post an introduction. Depending on the region you are at, you may ride the private jet with the others or be at Almia waiting for the jet to get there, your choice. Gojigoji100 Gojigoji100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back