• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Suns of the Eclipse Pokémon interest (CLOSED)

scorpiodragon

Five Thousand Club
Welcome to the Terracotta Region. My name is Professor Hamilton Dracaena and I am the Terracotta's regional Pokémon Professor, originally hailing from the Reflye Region. You probably don't know the region or even this one, there are a few regions unknown but Terracotta is probably quite secretive. We rarely let outsiders into our region. You are one of the lucky ones, a beginning trainer, but first you need to visit Professor Hastings within the Almia region and learn what it is to be a Pokémon Trainer. I will see you in two weeks new trainers.

9C4F7619-A405-4551-9B35-E1E3E49C3B37.jpeg

The Terracotta Region:

The Terracotta Region is a strange region that has Pokémon from all over living in different habitats. For some reason, wild Pokémon are more aggressive than in other regions yet Pokémon and people have worked alongside for generations in harmony. However, Terracotta has remained closed off to the other regions of the Pokémon world, not letting outsiders into their region. Team Venom lurk within the shadows, situated on the far right island of the Terracotta Islands, containing people from all the known regions of Pokémon, including those that have been disbanded. It is unknown what exactly Team Venom desires or their motives but it is known that sometimes abusive trainers end up mysteriously murdered, their Pokémon taken.

—————————

Rules

1. No drama out of character. In character drama is allowed.

2. Hate the character, not the role player.

3. At least 2-3 sentences though if you want to put more you may.

4. Moves from the anime & games are allowed. Moves from the TCG/manga are not allowed.

5. This has no relation to the anime at all, minus including all core regions plus Almia. Whether it will include the other side regions is uncertain at this time.

6. Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Please use English only.

7. Your Pokémon and your character are not immune to harm or death. Your character and your Pokémon can be injured or even die.

8. Mega evolution is allowed but keystones must be earned. Z-Rings do not work outside of Alola and therefore will not be acceptable.

9. Cursing is allowed in the RP. Not so much in the out of character chat.

10. Pokémon encounters and whether they will be caught or not will be determined by myself. This will include the Pokémon you come across, its gender, ability and moves.

11. Pokémon can and will eat other Pokémon as well as be consumed for food by humans.

12. Mythical, Pseudo-Legendary, and Legendary Pokémon cannot be captured or trained. They are too powerful to be captured and legendries are seen as gods. A Pseudo-Legendary may potentially be found as a first stage and caught.

13. I will be playing NPCs, both humans and wild Pokémon. If the wild Pokémon is captured, you will role play the Pokémon.

14. Pokémon may talk to each other but humans cannot understand them.

15. No Pokémon-human hybrids ( Pokémon Ginka) or Pokémon-Human relationships.

16. Only one Pokémon starter per person.

——————————————

So, characters would start out on the plane with their starter Pokémon, two airplane tickets and a medallion. They would head to Almia and take classes for two weeks before heading to the Terracotta region. You would also have a bond with a legendary of your home region, however they are not able to be captured and these will eventually be revealed through dreams at the ranger school. You would also get an egg before your plane trip and eventually an egg of your home region from Professor Dracaena.

——————————————-

Events of Suns of the Eclipse

• Adventure of starter pokemon without their trainers
  • Poke-Ringer competition (everyone should eventually catch a bird pokemon)
  • Pokeathelon
  • Bug Catching Contest
  • Contests
  • Gym League
  • Traveling to other regions
————————————-

I would be playing the professor, npcs, the Galarian female character and a character of one of my fake regions. Starter Pokémon start at level 3 and can have 1 egg move. Egg Pokémon start at Level 1 when hatched. Egg moves will be locked on your starter until Level 5 and locked on your eggs until Level 3.

Looking for seven other people who wish to accompany my characters on this journey. There is also room for an eighth person who wishes to be one of the Professor’s research assistants who accompanies the children on their journey. 42564398-2B05-4395-AA89-011CFC3205B7.jpeg

Sure!

What regions would you all like? Galar is taken by me and my fake region Iphiolon but we've got:

Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh
Unova
Kalos
Alola

[/TD]
GrassFireWater
Bulbasaur-mCharmander-mSquirtle-f
Chikorita-fCyndaquil-fTotodile-m
Treecko-mTorchic-mMudkip-m
Turtwig-fChimchar-fPiplup-m
Snivy-mTepig-mOshawott-f
Chespin-fFennekin-fFroakie-m
Rowlet-mLitten-fPopplio-f

This is the egg list (you can choose one egg from one category) that you get with your starter.

ElectricMascotFossilIceGhostPseudo-Legendary
Mareep-mRalts-fHelix Fossil (Omanyte)-mCubchoo-fGastly-fBagon-m
Pichu-fTogepi-mDome Fossil (Kabuto)-mSmoochum-fCorsola (Galarain)-fLarvitar-f
Shinx-mEevee-fRoot Fossil (Lileep)-fSwinub-mDuskull-mDratini-m
Tyanmo-fZorua-mClaw Fossil (Anorith)-mSpheal-fLitwick-fBeldum-f
Elekid-mBlitzle-fSkull Fossil (Cranidos)-mSandshrew (Alolan)-fPhantump-mGible-m
Electrike-fRiolu-mAmror Fossil (Shieldon)-fSnom-mFrillish-fDeino-f
Yamper-mMeowth (normal)-fJaw Fossil (Tyrunt)-mSnorut-fDreepy-fGoomey-m
Heliotope-fRockruff-mSail Fossil (Amaru)-fVulpix (Alolan)-mShuppet-mJango-mo-f[/TD]
Then your choice of legendries by region are: Kanto: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mewtwo Johto: Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-Oh Hoenn: Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza Sinnoh: Azelf, Mespirt, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cressila, Heatran, Regigigas Unova: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thunderus, Landorus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem Kalos: Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde Alola: Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Tapu Koko, Type: Null, Silvally, Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele _____________________________________________________________ What are Mythical Pokemon? According to Bulbapedia: Mythical Pokemon are a group of Pokémon seen so rarely in the Pokémon world that some question their very existence. The list of Mythical Pokemon is as follows: Generation 1:
  • Mew-A Psychic type who is believed to contain the genetic code of all Pokémon in its DNA.
Generation 2:
  • Celebi-A Psychic/Grass type who is referred to the as the guardian of the forests and nourishes them as it travels through time.
Generation 3:
  • Jirachi-A Steel/Psychic type who is said to be able to grant any wish written on the tags of its head once awake. It only wakens for seven days every thousand years. If in danger, it will fight without waking up.
  • Deoxys-Deoxys is a Psychic-type Pokemon with four different forms; Normal, Attack, Defense and Speed. It mutated from a space virus when exposed to a laser beam. It is able to change its form. The crystal on its chest acts as its brain, as well as a defense mechanism.
Generation 4:
  • Manaphy is a Water-type Mythical Pokemon and Phione is a Water-type Pokemon. Manaphy are born on cold seafloors, also swimming great distances to return to their birthplace, is known as the Prince of the Sea, and are born with a wonderous power to bond with any kind of Pokemon Phione live in warm seas, using the inflation sac on their heads to search for food and drift in packs, always returning to the place of their birth. Together, these two Pokemon species make up a mythical parent-child duo. While Phione's mythic status is still disputed today, they are the only mythic Pokemon capable of breeding with Ditto.
  • Darkrai-A Dark-type Mythical Pokemon that chases people and Pokémon away from its territory by causing them to experience deep, nightmarish slumbers. However, it is merely protecting itself, and means no harm. It is practically active on moonless nights.
  • Shaymin-A Grass-type Mythic Pokemon with two forms; land forme and sky form. Shaymin live in flower patches and avoid detection by curling up to look like a flowering plant. Shaymin are able to dissolve toxins in the air to transform ruined land into a lush field of flowers. When sensing gratitude, the flowers all over its body burst into bloom. When exposed to the blooming Gracidea flower during the daytime, Shyaymin becomes Sky Forme Shaymin. Sky Forme has altered stats from its Land Forme and takes Flying as a secondary type. Shaymin will revert to its Land Forme at night or while frozen.
  • Arceus-A Normal-type Mythical Pokemon, it is able to change its appearance and typing depending on the plate it is wearing. Arceus is said to have hatched from a single egg before the universe even existed and to be the creator of all Pokemon. It has 1,000 arms which it used to shape the world.
Generation 5:
  • Victini-A Psychic/Fire type Mythical Pokemon, it is said that this Pokemon brings victory and that trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter. It is the only known Pokemon with 000 as its Ndex number. It creates an unlimited supply of energy inside its body, which is shares with those who touch it. When it shares the energy it creates, that entire being's body will be overflowing with power.
  • Keldeo-A Water/Fighting Mythical Pokemon and the fourth member of the Swords of Justice, the others being Cobalin (a Steel/Fighting type), Terrakion (a Rock/Fighting type), and Virzion (a Grass/Fighting type). It is able to have two forms; Original Forme and Resolute Forme. It will stay permanently in Resolute Forme as long as it knows Sacred Sword.
  • Meloetta-Meoletta is another Mythical Pokemon that has two forms; Aria Forme and Pirouette Forme. Aria Forme is a Normal/Psychic type while Pirouette Forme is a Normal/Fighting type. Legend says that it once played a song and danced so lightly, it filled peoples' hearts with joy. However, when sorrow darkened the world, it lost its melody.
  • Genesect-Genesect is a Bug/Steel type Mythical Pokemon. Originally an ancient insect Pokemon who was feared as the strongest of hunters more than 300 million years ago, Team Plasma revived it from a fossil and altered it with cybernatuic upgrades
Generation 6:
  • Diancie-Diancie is a Rock/Fairy type Mythical Pokemon. It is the only known Mythical Pokemon able to mega evolve, which allows it to turn into Mega Diancie. It is said to be the result of a Carbink that underwent a mutation. It can create diamonds to protect itself.
  • Hoopa-Hoopa is a Mythical Pokemon that has two formes; Hoopa Confined (the Mischief Pokemon) which is a Psychic/Ghost type Pokemon and Hoopa Unbound (the Djinn Pokémon) is a Psychic/Dark type Pokemon. It is said to be able to use its gold rings to warp space in order to take things it likes and carry them away into alternate dimensions. It is also said to have carried away an entire castle in an attempt to steal all of its treasure according to some legends.
  • Volcanion-Volcanion is a Fire/Water type Mythical Pokemon that uses steam from its arms on its back to disappear in fog and blow away mountains. It lives in mountains uninhabited by humans. Volcanion may have an organ unique inside its body that is hot enough to instantly vaporize water into steam to use in its attacks. There is also a report that suggests Volcanion may have used its power to destroy a mountain range where Kalos was founded.
Generation 7:
  • Magearna-Magearna is a Steel/Fairy type Mythical Pokemon. It was made by humans centuries ago, most notably by a scientist named Nikola. Its body is entirely metallic and contains tricky machinery and a secret hidden inside. Its core, known as a Soul-Heart, its is true body.
  • Marshadow-Marshadow is a Ghost/Fighting type Mythical Pokemon. Its very existence is the stuff of legends, as very few people have ever seen it. Marshadow is known to travel through the shadows of humans and Pokemon in order to become stronger by copying the power of the movements within said sadness. It has a form-like transformation known as Zenith Marshadow when its fighting spirit starts burning. It can utilize a unique Z-Crystal called Marshaedium Z, which allows it to use the Z-Move Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike. Marshadow works for Ho-Oh, testing the hearts of any rainbow chosen ones and will attack if a not pure soul takes one of Ho-Oh's feathers.
  • Zeraora-Zeraora is an Electric-type Mythical Pokémon. Zeraora can channel a powerful magnetic field through the electric currents located on its paw pads.
  • Meltan and Melmetal-Meltan and Melmetal are Steel-type Mythical Pokemon. Meltan is known be curious and expressive. It is instinctively drawn to metal that it could absorb, as well as other Meltan, in order to combine and form Melmetal. Melmetal was worshiped in ancient times for creating metal.
____________________________________________________________________ Can I catch a legendary, mythical or pseudo-legendary Pokemon? A. It is impossible to catch a legendary Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon are UBER powerful. Just one Legendary, no matter who it is, could level an entire city in less than 10 minutes if it wanted to. For this reason it is impossible to catch them. Even with a Master Ball, you cannot capture them. They're just too powerful. Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon are also incredibly powerful. Far more so than normal Pokemon. It would take a team of around five Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon to level a city in about 30 minutes if so inclined. One can catch a Pseudo-Legendary in their first form but second and third-stage evolution Pseudo-Legendries are too powerful to catch. Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon can be evolved from their first stage. Mythical Pokemon so rarely visit our world that they are hardly seen and know how to hide themselves to avoid detection. It would probably take an entire team of three Mythical Pokemon to level a city in about 30 minutes if so inclined. _________________________________________________________________ Realism Q. How real is this rp? A. This RP will have dark themes. Pokemon can be injured and can die within the RP as well as players being injured. Humans will also eat Pokemon and you Pokemon will eat other Pokemon. Magikarp for example is eaten by Pidgeot and Fearow. Bug-Type Pokemon like Caterpie will be eaten by Flying-Type Pokemon. Mouse-Type or rabbit-Pokemon may be eaten by canine, bird or feline Pokemon. People will end up losing their trainer license if they abuse their Pokemon and any Pokemon they have will be taken away from them. Trainers can even be injured by other trainers. Potions, burn heals, paralyze heals, and ice heals have little effect and full-heals, full restores and antidotes have no effect at all. Pokemon must be taken to a Pokemon Center after a battle or contest and even with technology, they are not healed in ten minutes, they will take time to heal with broken bones or severe burns/fatal wounds taking the longest to heal. Not every Pokemon that is injured will survive a potential surgery. Q. Do Pokemon have set lifespans? A. Yes they do. Smaller Pokemon would have a considerably shorter lifespan than larger Pokemon in the wild. An example: A Pokemon like Eevee would likely have a 12-14 year life expectancy at best, with all of its evolutions, maybe having a 15-17 year lifespan at beast. And that's when it's well cared for. In the wild, their life expectancies are even lower. 7-9 years for an Eevee and maybe 10-12 for its evolutions. Outstandingly good care and raising could lead to an Eevee reaching between 18-20 years of age before kicking it. But it's rare that a Pokemon like Eevee would live that long. Lifespan Expectancies Smaller Pokemon (anything under 3') typically live between 8-10 years in the wild, and sometimes hit 14 to 16 in a Trainer's care. Mid-Size Pokemon (3' to 6') typically live between 12-20 years in the wild, sometimes hitting 25 to 28 in a Trainer's care. Large Pokemon (7') typically live between 20-30 years in the wild, but in the hands of a good Trainer can sometimes hit 50. Pokemon will reach their physical prime during for them what is the beginning of their second full half of their expected lifespan. So let's say we have a Charmander whose general life expectancy, if it goes through all three forms (Charmander, Charmeleon & Charizard) is roughly 25 years. By the time Charmander (likely already a Charizard) is around 12-13 years of age, it will have reached its physical prime. From there it's a slow downhill effect as it is with humans. And during their final full year of life, their health and fitness will deteriorate far more rapidly until they pass. ______________________________________________________________ How do Pokemon who need to be traded evolve? Do I have to trade my Pokemon to evolve it? A. No you do not need to trade your Pokemon to evolve. It will just evolve at a higher level. Pokemon that require a certain item to evolve must have that item in order to advance to the next stage of their evolutionary process. This is the one thing I hate about the Pokemon World, the trades. The same goes for Pokemon that are required to "learn" a move or need something like "friendship" to evolve.
Pokémon that would normally evolve via trade: Kadabra - Level 36 - Alakazam Machoke - Level 48 - Machamp Graveler - Level 45 - Golem Haunter - Level 45 - Gengar Boldore - Level 45 - Gigalith Clamperl - Level 35 - Huntail or Gorebyss Dusclops - Level 57 - Dusknoir Electabuz - Level 50 - Electivire Feebas - Level 36 - Milotic Gurdurr - Level 45 - Conkeldurr Karrablast - Level 34 - Escavalier Magmar - Level 50 - Magmortar Onix - Level 42 - Steelix Phantump - Level 45 - Trevenant Poliwhirl - Level 45 - Poliwrath or Politoed Porygon - Level 30 - Porygon2 Porygon2 - Level 50 - Porygon-Z Pumpkaboo - Level 36 - Gourgeist Rhydon - Level 62 - Rhyperior Scyther - Level 35 - Scizor Seadra - Level 52 - Kingdra Shelmet - Level 35 - Accelgor Slowpoke - Level 45 (By Choice) - Slowking Spritzee - Level 37 - Aromatisse Swirlix -Level 32 - Slurpuff Buneary - Level 30 - Lopunny Eevee - Level 30 (Day) - Espeon Eevee - Level 30 (Night) - Umbreon Riolu - Level 32 - Lucario Happinny - Level 24 (Day) - Chansey Chansey - Level 38 - Blissey Eevee - Level 30 - Slyveon Sneasel - Level 35 (night) - Weavil Gligar - Level 40 (night) - Gliscor Mantyke - Level 25 - Mantine Mantine - Thunder Stone - Eletine Flaafy - Level 30 - Ampharos Flaaffy - Dusk Stone - Flyte Pichu - Level 15 - Pikachu Seviper - Level 28 - Bamboa Zangoose - Level 28 - Zolfrost​

Last edited:
Aww I kinda wanted Johto... Oh well
I would like, Kanto w/ Charmander -m - f, Larvitar - F. And the bond being moltres if that works

Aww I kinda wanted Johto... Oh well
I would like, Kanto w/ Charmander -m - f, Larvitar - F. And the bond being moltres if that works

hmm. i can alter the Backstory to take Sinnoh if you really wanted Jotho its nbd

As for the mythical Pokémon, they'll be uncapturable but it's possible one might see them. However, I don't plan on us being like Ash and getting involved in stuff unless you know we encounter the villainous team.

Sure you're welcome to do so rowie rowie !

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon since i did just swap to Sinnoh, figure i do this again

Sinnoh starter: piplup
Legend bond: Cresslia
Egg pokemon: Amuara (not a balanced team i know...

alright, i'll go from kalos with a fennekin starter, and a ralts egg if that's okay. i was a bit unclear about the mythical pokemon part, but since everyone else is choosing one, i'll go with diancie. ^^;

oh oh my bad! so like, instead of diancie, xerneas would be fine? sorry for the misunderstanding, i'm a bit tired haha

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 If you're interested still, we have Kanto, Hoenn, Alola and Unova left.

I should probably head to bed (it's real late here) but I'll get the character sheet up later today.

I'm still interested! I was just asleep. I think I'm going to claim Unova-Snivy(m)-Frillish(f)-Cobalion

Oh heck yes! I'm interested! About to tuck in for the night, but I'm fairly flexible. If I had to be nailed down, I'd say Hoenn, I'll give some more thought, but this does look awesome!

I'd choose Treeko and Lileep (egg). Let's be a grass trainer, why not?

Oh I'd love to join this, I could totally have my trainer be from Alola, as for the pokemon I'd pick Litten and Dreepy and for the bond I'd pick Silvally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back