• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sunny High OOC

Should we start with exams or skip to school

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah i thought they would have put solid electrified walls between the hedges which were why i established them in Kia's post. Though guess doesnt account for people able to phase through metal.

Yeah kinda ignores a previous post in the RP but its done now i guess. She phases through them its fine.

shrug well that was your characters assumption i believe not confirmed by gm if it was and i missed then shrug Raine can now move through metal

I didn’t think about people deciding to just go right through the hedges. So whatever excuse to prevent that from happening works for me. I guess it’s not the end of the world if a few people didn’t know and did that

Shrug raine did so whatever cam pretend there was a fence she moved through something to stop others but that she can get through

Since I'll prolly have Eve reach the castle entrance by my next post, is anyone interested in teaming up with her to take on the dragon?

hey yall excited to join you. I just started a new job so i have been training the past few days. Ill hopefully get my character sheet up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

hey yall excited to join you. I just started a new job so i have been training the past few days. Ill hopefully get my character sheet up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

Excuses excuses, acting like a job which gets you money is more important than an admittedly slow moving rp with people you don't even know. Pathetic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back