• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sunny High OOC

Should we start with exams or skip to school

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Yep here is this. Chat away.

Since this RP is to become a part of a larger group of BNHA RPs known as "The Quirkverse" I will be working with GMs from other RPs to create a section in our larger discord server for the entire quirkverse.
This means we'll be able to interact with people from the other RPs OOC in the server and may potential mean crossover events in the future.

But for now they're busy so a discord server will have to wait.

I had an RP that never really got to see the light of day, and I've sorta turned that into a server specifically for me to vent my creativity in roleplaying in general. It's not necessarilly tied to any specific RP but if that interests you....

Okay so a little info.

Johnny Starknox, the number one hero is basically like if Johnny Cage from mortal kombat was fused with allmight.
He was a totally self centered jerk who starred in every big hollywood action movie but pretended to be a cool symbol of hope for the cameras to make himself popular.
And pretty much the general public was none the wiser.

Honestly I'm really curious as to what everyone is thinking for their characters quirk

I know right. So what kind of cephalopod stuff you thinking?
will have to talk with somebodyelse to make sure how many abilities I am allowed to have ...so you know she wont be to powerful. But she is like Floopy.....but instead of frog its cephalopods like and octi

but will have her have tenticles insted of hair

will have to talk with somebodyelse to make sure how many abilities I am allowed to have ...so you know she wont be to powerful. But she is like Floopy.....but instead of frog its cephalopods like and octi

but will have her have tenticles insted of hair
So cool, I imagine ink and be able to climb around with their sticky tentacles could be two abilities.

So cool, I imagine ink and be able to climb around with their sticky tentacles could be two abilities.
yes defently would be using those two things and maybe either be a great swimmer/ can breath under water....but we will see ^^

I'm not to sure what my quirk will be yet, I'm currently trying to decide between the ability to form forcefields around the arms, a version of Momo's quirk where instead of making things mc would be able to pull stuff out of their pocket as long as it would fit in there, or some combination of oversized lungs and flexible ribcage for super strong breath. In the end I might not even go with one out of those three.

Last edited:
I think imma go for a quirk somewhat similar to Tokoyami's Dark Shadow.

i'm going for either the ability to fully control their own adrenaline with an increased adrenaline threshold, a grotesque teeth quirk that sprouts teeth and allows the user to tear apart their own body parts to form big maws with rows of teeth at will, or a gravity nullifying beam that allows control of the object with no gravity. i'd probably go for either the first or second one the most though.

i'm going for either the ability to fully control their own adrenaline with an increased adrenaline threshold, a grotesque teeth quirk that sprouts teeth and allows the user to tear apart their own body parts to form big maws with rows of teeth at will, or a gravity nullifying beam that allows control of the object with no gravity. i'd probably go for either the first or second one the most though.
The teeth thing sounds scary

It reminds me of that one guy during the summercamp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back