• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - Character Sign-ups

Character Application[font=Nothing+You+Could+Do]

Name: Anastasia Glick
Nickname/Allies: Ana, Glick
Height: 5'8"
Weight/Body Shape: 155
Description: (Add Picture)
2chq15k.jpg
Sexuality: Straight
Job: Student (Lives off of parent's money.)
Apartment: (Bold once approved) Studio 9 Vacant #4
Personality: She's very sweet and well mannered. Some would say she's the perfect child. She studies hard in school, and puts in 100% effort in everything she does. She's a likable person, and gets along well with most people. She's very submissive and passive by nature, so it's hard to stay mad at her for long.

She has schizophrenia though, a thought and behavior altering disorder. She has a single voice in her head, accompanied with a shadowy figure, who goes by Jarde. Jarde is basically Anastasia's inner thoughts manifesting itself physically to her, so odd thoughts that most people could shrug off are intensified, with Jarde speaking to her.

Jarde, along with telling Anastasia to do things sometimes, brings a sense of doom should Anastasia fail to do what Jarde says. Not that Jarde threatens her, but she genuinely feels people's lives are in danger, and Jarde is helping her to save people's lives. Anastasia isn't dumb or ignorant though, she understands she has this condition, and can ignore Jarde most of the time.

Jarde isn't bad. Though it's true he's made Anastasia push or trip people, knock over items, and steal things sometimes, he's also made her compliment people, and give her things or money to people, as well as a myriad of other tasks.

Along with Jarde are Moonlight, her cat, and Whiskers, her bird, that exist only in her mind. She's aware Jarde isn't real, but she believes Moonlight and Whiskers are.
Likes and Dislikes:
Moonlight
Whiskers
Art
Biology
Biochemistry
Nerd Stuff

Dislikes:
Jarde
People not understanding their life was just saved
Quiet
Large crowds
Background: She grew up fairly normally. Her family thought her imaginary friends were just that, imaginary. When she was younger, she had a variety of voices, and even a few of them she could see. Jarde is the only one that is still around though.

Her schizophrenia wasn't discovered until she was a teenager, when she inexplicably pushed another kid at school down a flight of stairs. Anastasia insisted Jarde told her to do it in order to save their life. Since then, Anastasia received counseling and takes medication. This has taken care of all her problems besides Jarde, and of course her pets.

Through counseling, she now knows Jarde isn't real, and can usually ignore him. Although schizophrenia does more than create voices and images, those are actually things that don't exist in all schizophrenics. The disorder also alters her thoughts and behaviors, which is what leads her to believe Jarde sometimes.

Her mother and father, under advisement of Anastasia's counselor, allowed her to live on her own, in an apartment her parents pay for, while she goes to school. Her counselor believes it'll do her good to be out in the world on her own, and is confident that counseling techniques, combined with medication, will keep her from doing anything too outrageous.
Extra: (Anything else you think is useful to others to know *Optional*)
Have any family members?
Her mother and father, of whom live in the next town over. Also an older brother in the military.
Any pastimes activities? Anastasia is an amazing artist, she also loves running and socializing with others. She also loves practically anything nerdy. Comics, video games, tabletop games, you name it, she likely likes it.
Do you have a pet? Anastasia believes she has a black cat and a yellow canary bird, although they don't really exist.
Current standing in your job? No job, though currently going to school for biochemistry, or biology, she's not quite sure which she likes more yet, but she's a science nerd.
How many are in your current apartment? Just the one.
[/font]

Character Application[font=Nothing+You+Could+Do]

Name: Anastasia Glick
Nickname/Allies: Ana, Glick
Weight/Body Shape: 155
Description: (Add Picture)
2chq15k.jpg
Job: Student (Lives off of parent's money.)
Apartment: (Bold once approved) Studio 9 Vacant #4
Personality: She's very sweet and well mannered. Some would say she's the perfect child. She studies hard in school, and puts in 100% effort in everything she does. She's a likable person, and gets along well with most people. She's very submissive and passive by nature, so it's hard to stay mad at her for long.

She has schizophrenia though, a thought and behavior altering disorder. She has a single voice in her head, accompanied with a shadowy figure, who goes by Jarde. Jarde is basically Anastasia's inner thoughts manifesting itself physically to her, so odd thoughts that most people could shrug off are intensified, with Jarde speaking to her.

Jarde, along with telling Anastasia to do things sometimes, brings a sense of doom should Anastasia fail to do what Jarde says. Not that Jarde threatens her, but she genuinely feels people's lives are in danger, and Jarde is helping her to save people's lives. Anastasia isn't dumb or ignorant though, she understands she has this condition, and can ignore Jarde most of the time.

Jarde isn't bad. Though it's true he's made Anastasia push or trip people, knock over items, and steal things sometimes, he's also made her compliment people, and give her things or money to people, as well as a myriad of other tasks.

Along with Jarde are Moonlight, her cat, and Whiskers, her bird, that exist only in her mind. She's aware Jarde isn't real, but she believes Moonlight and Whiskers are.
Likes and Dislikes:

Moonlight
Whiskers
Art
Biology
Biochemistry
Nerd Stuff

Dislikes:
Jarde
People not understanding their life was just saved
Quiet
Large crowds
Background: She grew up fairly normally. Her family thought her imaginary friends were just that, imaginary. When she was younger, she had a variety of voices, and even a few of them she could see. Jarde is the only one that is still around though.

Her schizophrenia wasn't discovered until she was a teenager, when she inexplicably pushed another kid at school down a flight of stairs. Anastasia insisted Jarde told her to do it in order to save their life. Since then, Anastasia received counseling and takes medication. This has taken care of all her problems besides Jarde, and of course her pets.

Through counseling, she now knows Jarde isn't real, and can usually ignore him. Although schizophrenia does more than create voices and images, those are actually things that don't exist in all schizophrenics. The disorder also alters her thoughts and behaviors, which is what leads her to believe Jarde sometimes.

Her mother and father, under advisement of Anastasia's counselor, allowed her to live on her own, in an apartment her parents pay for, while she goes to school. Her counselor believes it'll do her good to be out in the world on her own, and is confident that counseling techniques, combined with medication, will keep her from doing anything too outrageous.
Extra: (Anything else you think is useful to others to know *Optional*)

Have any family members? Her mother and father, of whom live in the next town over. Also an older brother in the military.
Any pastimes activities? Anastasia is an amazing artist, she also loves running and socializing with others. She also loves practically anything nerdy. Comics, video games, tabletop games, you name it, she likely likes it.
Do you have a pet? Anastasia believes she has a black cat and a yellow canary bird, although they don't really exist.
Current standing in your job? No job, though currently going to school for biochemistry, or biology, she's not quite sure which she likes more yet, but she's a science nerd.
How many are in your current apartment? Just the one.
[/font]
You are good to go!

CS
~Marco Galbo~

Marco.jpg

Nickname/Allies: Galbo

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Homosexual (Gay)

Job: Currently Unemployed

Apartment: Single Unit

Personality: Marco is cocky and witty with a snarky "in-your-face" attitude, yet makes it up with his goofy, fun-loving and brazen personality. He's a very social, confident and outrageous person who loves to be out and about, whether it be going on an adventure, getting rowdy at a huge party, or even performing wild and reckless stunts that could potentially land him in a hospital bed. He can be a good leader, but due to his quick temper and audacious nature, he is bound to make foolish decisions. He has a penchant for causing mischief, making himself infamous for his elaborate pranks. Despite this, though, Marco is fiercely loyal to his friends and family. He can also be very stubborn, and will refuse to back down from anything without a fight.

Due to living a life of extreme poverty in the streets of New York before he moved in with his uncle and aunt, Marco learned how to fight, steal and survive at a very young age. From defending himself against local thugs to scamming people for their money to buy food for his mother, Marco had to rely on his fists and his wits to stay alive. Even though he is now in a much better place than he was previously, Marco can still get very aggressive and angry when provoked, frustrated, or when he feels that his friends/family are being harassed or harmed. Not only that, but Marco usually keeps his true emotions and sorrows to himself, afraid that he wold make himself out to look weak and pitiful of he expressed them. Because of this, Marco has a difficult time trusting new people and can make himself look like a bully, unless he's gotten to know them for a long time or finds himself attracted to them. This is even more so with people whom he dislikes or shows jealousy towards.

Due to the many difficult times he had in his childhood and the many poor decisions he regrets making, Marco holds much guilt and self-hatred towards himself, and envies people who grew up having better lives than he did. But because of his fear of making himself look weak and pitiful, he hides his sorrows with the smile his friends and relatives came to know him for. He cherishes his relationship with his uncle and aunt, and is deeply thankful that they came into his life when he was at his lowest point. He also cherishes his relationship with his close circle of friends, them being Richard Davison, Abigail Chanler, and Abraham Moya. Though he hangs out with Abraham like a friend, Marco secretly has a crush for him, since him and Abraham have had more history together than any of Marco's friends and family.

- Parties
- His Friends & Family
- Pranks & Mischief
- Video Games
- Snakes (Namely Anacondas)
- Rough Housing
- Adventure
- Jazz
- Dogs
- Abraham

Dislikes:

- Cats
- Mainstream Music
- Politics
- Wealthier People
- Being made fun of
- His Anger Issues

Background: Born in the streets of New York, Marco's father went to join the army, abandoning him and his mother. Because they were very poor and had to live in a small, decrypted apartment room in one of the rougher streets of the city, Marco beaten and harassed on a daily basis by the local thugs. Though he respected his mother, Marco would eventually grow tired of feeling defenseless against his environment and taught himself how to fight, much against his mother's disapproval. Not only that, but Marco would learn how to pick-pocket wallets from people in order to get the money needed to play for the house bills and for food. This became the way of life for Marco, until his mother would begin dating a handsome, wealthy man; the only problem being was that this man was an arrogant and abusive moron who who only became rich by smooching off of his father's wealth.

No matter how much Marco protested against his mother, his mother wanted to marry this rodent of a man so that she and Marco could live a better life and give Marco the best education. But Marco would only resist, and soon, the relationship between Marco and his mother would deteriorate as Marco began to rebel against his mother and her boyfriend. But on one night, while he and his mother were having their worst argument yet, his mother ended up snapping in rage and threw a knife at Marco, slicing his lip. Though his mother was horrified of what she'd done, Marco's rage had reached it's boiling point, and he stormed out of the house and ran away from home.

Life only became harder for the young boy, for while he had it pretty bad before, he now had no roof above his head, or a mother to bring him comfort. He was homeless. But from what seemed to have been God aiding him during his darkest time, Marco would eventually run into his uncle and aunt in a cafe. Wearing in relief as he embraced them, Aunt Jodi would call Marco's mother to find out what had happened. But upon getting no reply, she ended up driving to the apartment complex where Marco and his mother originally lived at, and found that it was completely empty. Marco's mother had moved in with her boyfriend out of cult and desperation, graced with incredible wealth but doomed to live in a abusive environment.

Marco would then live with his uncle and aunt for the rest of his life, eventually befriending a shy and quiet boy named Abraham, as well as an intelligent geek named Richard and a bubbly and cheerful girl named Abigail. His life would grow drastically better, and although his new parents are also poor, he was happy regardless. Now, at 19 years old and unemployed, his aunt kicked him out of the house and demanded him to get a job to help pay for the family insurance. But because they lived in an area with low-paying jobs, Marco had little to no good opportunities. Thankfully, though, Abigail pitched in a suggested that he could live in an apartment near better-paying jobs. As Marco gets ready to make move into his new home and into a new chapter of his life, Marco became full of thrill; change has always been exciting for him. But will he be able to adjust to this new way of living, as well as the new faces he will meet?

Extra:
- During one Halloween, Marco lost a bet with Richard and had to dress up as a fairy princess. Abraham wore a red hoodie on that day, since he doesn't like Halloween as much as Marco does.
- One time, Marco stole a police car and began to drive it all around town. Although he ended up crashing it, he managed to slip away unnoticed.
- Marco used to be quite the carnivore, but is working to become a vegetarian after watching a documentary given to him by Abigail.
- He likes to play Warhammer: Fantasy Battles with Richard, and owns an army of Beastmen in which he bought using his allowance.
- He hopes to someday understand Abraham better than he does now, and to perhaps even ask him out on a date.
- His idol is Gabriel Iglesias.
-He claims to be an amazing cook, but most of the meals he makes end up tasting like burnt rubber.

Have any family members?
My guy, you're talkin' to an Italian! Of course I've got folks in my family! I live with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jodi, while my dad is off fighting in the army. My mom... well, theres nothin' much about her to say, but I've got eight other uncles, six step brothers, four step-sisters, and my grandparents.

Any pastimes activities?
Dude I am like the literal king of pastimes activities! All-night parties, road trips, screwing around, you name it! I mess around all the time! Hell, I could do it for money!... I don't, but I could.

Do you have a pet?
My uncle and aunt own a bloodhound named Denis, who acts more like a cat than like an actual dog. I hope to fancy myself with a green anaconda someday; I'll probably name it Kai.

Current standing in your job?
Heh heh... yeaaaaaah I'm kinda unemployed right now. That's why Aunt Jodi kicked me outta the house to begin with! Luckily, though, Abigail is hooking me up with some place called the Suncrest Complex. Sounds like one of those lously hotels you see rich people going to, but I shouldn't complain; if I didn't have Abigail helping me, I would be living in a dumpster!

How many are in your current apartment?

I've got no idea. Hopefully I get a room all to myself, though.

Last edited:
~Marco Galbo~

(picture w.i.p.)

Nickname/Allies:
Galbo

Height:

5'11"

Appearance:

Marco is a lean and fairly fit individual with black hair, green eyes and darkish skin. He also has a small scar on the right-hand side of his lip.

Male

Sexuality:

Homosexual (Gay)

Job:

Currently Unemployed

Apartment:
Single Unit

Personality:

Marco is cocky and witty with a snarky "in-your-face" attitude, yet makes it up with his goofy, fun-loving and brazen personality. He's a very social, confident and outrageous person who loves to be out and about, whether it be going on an adventure, getting rowdy at a huge party, or even performing wild and reckless stunts that could potentially land him in a hospital bed. He can be a good leader, but due to his quick temper and audacious nature, he is bound to make foolish decisions. He has a penchant for causing mischief, making himself infamous for his elaborate pranks. Despite this, though, Marco is fiercely loyal to his friends and family, and will watch out for them no matter what, even if it means getting into a fight.

Due to living a life of extreme poverty in the streets of New York before he moved in with his uncle and aunt, Marco learned how to fight, steal and survive at a very young age. From defending himself against local thugs to scamming people for their money to buy food for his mother, Marco had to rely on his fists and his wits to stay alive. Even though he is now in a much better place than he was previously, Marco can still get very aggressive and angry when provoked, frustrated, or when he feels that his friends/family are being harassed or harmed. Not only that, but Marco usually keeps his true emotions and sorrows to himself, afraid that he wold make himself out to look weak and pitiful of he expressed them. Because of this, Marco has a difficult time trusting new people and can make himself look like a bully, unless he's gotten to know them for a long time or finds himself attracted to them. This is even more so with people whom he dislikes or shows jealousy towards.

Due to the many difficult times he had in his childhood and the many poor decisions he regrets making, Marco holds much guilt and self-hatred towards himself, and envies people who grew up having better lives than he did. But because of his fear of making himself look weak and pitiful, he hides his sorrows with the smile his friends and relatives came to know him for. He cherishes his relationship with his uncle and aunt, and is deeply thankful that they came into his life when he was at his lowest point. He also cherishes his relationship with his close circle of friends, them being Richard Davison, Abigail Chanler, and Abraham Moya. Though he hangs out with Abraham like a friend, Marco secretly has a crush for him, since him and Abraham have had more history together than any of Marco's friends and family.

- Parties
- His Friends & Family
- Pranks & Mischief
- Video Games
- Snakes (Namely Anacondas)
- Rough Housing
- Adventure
- Jazz
- Dogs
- Abraham

Dislikes:

- Cats
- Mainstream Music
- Politics
- Wealthier People
- Being made fun of
- His Anger Issues

Background:
Born in the streets of New York, Marco's father went to join the army, abandoning him and his mother. Because they were very poor and had to live in a small, decrypted apartment room in one of the rougher streets of the city, Marco beaten and harassed on a daily basis by the local thugs. Though he respected his mother, Marco would eventually grow tired of feeling defenseless against his environment and taught himself how to fight, much against his mother's disapproval. Not only that, but Marco would learn how to pick-pocket wallets from people in order to get the money needed to play for the house bills and for food. This became the way of life for Marco, until his mother would begin dating a handsome, wealthy man; the only problem being was that this man was an arrogant and abusive moron who who only became rich by smooching off of his father's wealth.

No matter how much Marco protested against his mother, his mother wanted to marry this rodent of a man so that she and Marco could live a better life and give Marco the best education. But Marco would only resist, and soon, the relationship between Marco and his mother would deteriorate as Marco began to rebel against his mother and her boyfriend. But on one night, while he and his mother were having their worst argument yet, his mother ended up snapping in rage and threw a knife at Marco, slicing his lip. Though his mother was horrified of what she'd done, Marco's rage had reached it's boiling point, and he stormed out of the house and ran away from home.

Life only became harder for the young boy, for while he had it pretty bad before, he now had no roof above his head, or a mother to bring him comfort. He was homeless. But from what seemed to have been God aiding him during his darkest time, Marco would eventually run into his uncle and aunt in a cafe. Wearing in relief as he embraced them, Aunt Jodi would call Marco's mother to find out what had happened. But upon getting no reply, she ended up driving to the apartment complex where Marco and his mother originally lived at, and found that it was completely empty. Marco's mother had moved in with her boyfriend out of cult and desperation, graced with incredible wealth but doomed to live in a abusive environment.

Marco would then live with his uncle and aunt for the rest of his life, eventually befriending a shy and quiet boy named Abraham, as well as an intelligent geek named Richard and a bubbly and cheerful girl named Abigail. His life would grow drastically better, and although his new parents are also poor, he was happy regardless. Now, at 19 years old and unemployed, his aunt kicked him out of the house and demanded him to get a job to help pay for the family insurance. But because they lived in an area with low-paying jobs, Marco had little to no good opportunities. Thankfully, though, Abigail pitched in a suggested that he could live in an apartment near better-paying jobs. As Marco gets ready to make move into his new home and into a new chapter of his life, Marco became full of thrill; change has always been exciting for him. But will he be able to adjust to this new way of living, as well as the new faces he will meet?

Extra:
- During one Halloween, Marco lost a bet with Richard and had to dress up as a fairy princess. Abraham wore a red hoodie on that day, since he doesn't like Halloween as much as Marco does.
- One time, Marco stole a police car and began to drive it all around town. Although he ended up crashing it, he managed to slip away unnoticed.
- Marco used to be quite the carnivore, but is working to become a vegetarian after watching a documentary given to him by Abigail.
- He likes to play Warhammer: Fantasy Battles with Richard, and owns an army of Beastmen in which he bought using his allowance.
- He hopes to someday understand Abraham better than he does now, and to perhaps even ask him out on a date.
- His idol is Gabriel Iglesias.
-He claims to be an amazing cook, but most of the meals he makes end up tasting like burnt rubber.

Have any family members?
My guy, you're talkin' to an Italian! Of course I've got folks in my family! I live with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jodi, while my dad is off fighting in the army. My mom... well, theres nothin' much about her to say, but I've got eight other uncles, six step brothers, four step-sisters, and my grandparents.

Any pastimes activities?
Dude I am like the literal king of pastimes activities! All-night parties, road trips, screwing around, you name it! I mess around all the time! Hell, I could do it for money!... I don't, but I could.

Do you have a pet?
My uncle and aunt own a bloodhound named Denis, who acts more like a cat than like an actual dog. I hope to fancy myself with a green anaconda someday; I'll probably name it Kai.

Heh heh... yeaaaaaah I'm kinda unemployed right now. That's why Aunt Jodi kicked me outta the house to begin with! Luckily, though, Abigail is hooking me up with some place called the Suncrest Complex. Sounds like one of those lously hotels you see rich people going to, but I shouldn't complain; if I didn't have Abigail helping me, I would be living in a dumpster!

I've got no idea. Hopefully I get a room all to myself, though.
I like your character. I would normally say no since have a full group but some seem to be dwindling, so I am going to accept your CS. It is currently 7 pm in he Rp, but their will be a time skip soon, so you would need to be able to respond quickly.

Thank you so much! I'll see if I can cook up a good post before the time skip happens, though it might be difficult since I'm in school right now. Is there anything major happening in the RP right now? I don't want to shoehorn my characters into the RP or anything XD

CS
(This is for an NPC character who will live outside of Suncrest)

~Lucius Minori~

anime.jpg

Height: 6'1"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Job: Freelance Photographer

Apartment: Lives outside the Suncrest Complex in another apartment building.

Personality: Lucius an attractive, reserved, and accomplished young man with many admirers, but who finds being friendly difficult. An taciturn and mellow character, Lucius can be a bit oblivious to the world and slow to catch up on things. Though he always looks angry and serious, Lucius is actually a very relaxed, peaceful, and quiet individual who prefers to keep with himself and those he likes/loves than to socialize with others. He has incredible patience and control over himself most of the time, rarely showing any kind of reaction or emotions to his surroundings. Despite this, Lucius can show genuine care and compassion towards others, but has trouble expressing it. He is also very high intelligence, having graduated from high school with straight A+'s in all of his classes, which consisted of the most difficult classes in the establishment.

Likes: Drama/thriller movies, photography, Indonesian food, reptiles, calm music, karate, pleasant conversations, and being helpful.

Dislikes: Drawing, grape juice, Italian food, sports and video games, dogs, arguments, jerks and people being disrespectful, being the center of attention, and his father.

Background: In great contrast to Marco, Lucius lived in a huge mansion, and was raised by his father. After his mother died in the hospital after bringing Lucius into this world, his father, who was a cartoonist, went into a deep depression, and invested all of his time into his work; developing characters for a children's television show what was slowly dropping in popularity. Because he could never spend time with his father, Lucius would instead spend his time drawing, being seemingly gifted with incredibly drawing skills at a very young age. His father would take note of his son's drawing skills, and would go on to use his son's characters for the television show. What began as something to be excited about, Lucius grew more and more suspicious as his father demanded more and more of his drawing, and upon finally asking his father about this, the man accused his gifted son of not being appreciative that his drawings were being made into reality.

For the next 10-14 years of his life, Lucius's father would begin to develop a drinking habit; with the television show becoming a massive hit, his father would indulge in drinking and sleeping with women as popularity poisoned his mind. Because of this, Lucius was emotionally abused by his father, who not only told him that he was "too important" to make friends with the other children at his private school, but that nobody but his father liked him. This was of corse a lie made by his father, to get Lucius to isolate himself from the world so that he would have his son all to himself. Because he had been convinced that nobody no one liked or needed him other than his father, Lucius developed low self-esteem that still affects him to this day. By the age of 18, after witnessing his father went into a violent drunk rage on a timid woman he had been dating, Lucius ran away from home out of fear, leaving behind his old life to venture into the unknown...

Though what happened to him during his time away from home is unknown, by the age of 25, Lucius has become a highly intelligent, enigmatic freelance photographer, and would soon encounter Marco and his friends. Though he and Marco share a bitter relationship, Lucius is more concerned about his job and activities than he is about Marco.

Have any family members?
One... nothing much to be said about him, though.

Any pastimes activities?
Though I work as a photographer, I do enjoy gardening, karate and hiking.

Do you have a pet?
I don't, unfortunately.

Freelance photographer.

Just me.

Last edited:
(This is for an NPC character who will live outside of Suncrest)

~Lucius Typhon~

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
119 Pounds

Appearance:
Lucius is a very handsome and attractive individual. Though less muscular than his rival Marco, Lucius is very physically fit, and capable of performing stunning athletic feats. His hair was originally black, but due to an experimental hair-dye product he spilt onto himself while he lived in the Typhon Tower with his mother, his hair is now very silky with a very faint hue of blue.

Sexuality:
Homosexual(Gay)

Job:
Freelance Journalist

Living Conditions:
He used to live with his mother, but has since moved out to live in a cozy single-unit in a small apartment.

Personality:
Lucius is an intelligent, attractive, reserved, and accomplished young man with many admirers, but finds being social difficult. He is talented at almost anything he tries (except cooking), and likes to indulge in science and biology books. Lucius is well-mannered and courteous towards everyone around him, and can remain level-headed and calm in even the most stressful of situations; a facade that rarely ever slips. He also enjoys partaking in a number of activities as well, including photography, gymnastics, karate, and even the Chess Club. However, Lucius can act arrogant and cold at times, especially towards those he dislikes.
Due to the emotional abuse he received as a child, he developed low self-esteem, as well as a feeling of isolation. Because of this, Lucius struggles to make new friends, and prefers to live in solitude. But once he comes to care deeply about someone, he will make an effort to ensure that they are happy, safe, and satisfied. Lucius can be a hard worker once he has a passion into it.

-Gymnastics
-Karate
-Technology
-Science and Biology
-Deep Self-Absorption
-Indonesian Food
-Work to occupy himself
-Roses

Dislikes:
-Cooking
-Television
-Violence
-Italian Food
-Marco

Background:
Lucius was brought into this world by a powerful and enigmatic woman named Moriana Typhon, the CEO of a megacorperation that specialized in advanced technology and genetic research; Typhon Industries. Lucius was raised to become not only a genius, but also the man who would inherit his mother's position; he was given the best education, the best living conditions, and the best possible opportunities ahead of him.
But alas, while his mother stayed true to her intensions, Lucius' mother tried to raise him into believing that he was the pinnacle of human mastery and intelligence, and thus, was told that he was above all other humans, besides to brilliant minds of Typhon Inc. and his mother. As such, he was kept from making new friends as a child, and was expected to be the best at anything; if he made one mistake no matter how minor it was, his mother was sure to deliver swift punishment, and would tell Lucius that he was a worthless failure. Because of this, Lucius spent much oh his childhood trying to meet his mother's high expectations, causing him to become anxious and full of low self-esteem.

But as Lucius grew into his late teens, he began to question not only his mother's ideas, but also his own identity. Soon, he began to turn away from his mother's teachings and decided what he wanted to learn from his own ideas, and lead his life how he wanted to. Knowing that his mother would certainly never accept him for who he wanted to be, though, Lucius took a fraction of his wealth, bought a car, and moved out, parting ways from both his mother and Typhon Inc. to live a harder, yet simpler life than before. Renting a single-unit room in a small apartment complex on the other side of the town where the Suncrest Complex is located in, Lucius went on the get a job as a freelance journalist and indulge in activities such as photography, karate, reeding and gymnastics.

Extra:
- Lucius's favorite Indonesian cuisine is the nasi goreng; a type of meal including stir fried rice in a small amount of cooking oil or margarine, typically spiced with kecap manis (sweet soy sauce), shallot, garlic, ground shrimp paste, tamarind and chilli and accompanied by other ingredients, particularly egg, chicken and prawns.
- He is very respectful in regards to the feelings and opinions of others, though he dictates talking about how own opinions in fear of triggering an argument.
- He has thought about making his own garden, but due to his current living conditions, he is unable too unless he moves out.
- Lucius has also met Marco and his friends on many occasions, but due to the envious feelings Marco holds against him, the two hold a bitter rivalry towards one another.
- Dealing with young children is not his strong suit, although he has a soft spot for baby animals.
- His favorite composer is Ludwig van Beethoven.

Have any family members?
There is my mother, Moriana Typhon. She's the CEO of Typhon Industries and a member of the House of Science Committee. We don't talk that much, though.

Any pastimes activities?
A handful, yes. Photography and reading are my favorite pastimes, though I also practice karate and gymnastics.

Do you have a pet?
I wish. The owner of the apartment I'm living in is against having pets.

I'm a freelance journalist; I go around to companies and news stations to write up newspapers, magazines, or news websites. I get a lot of flack from some people for never including what I like to call "bias filth" in my work. Fact beats opinion, after all.
I love it but can you find an image so we can have a reference for both Lucius and Marco. It helps others to describe the character in their own way

I love it but can you find an image so we can have a reference for both Lucius and Marco. It helps others to describe the character in their own way
Alright! It may take a little bit, though; I was very picky with Marco's pic, but I feel that finding a pic for Lucius would be a lot easier.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Well, I finally added a picture! I felt that I could have done better with it, but the pic I found was easily the best among the pictures I was looking at :D
Nice! You can go head with him. As for Marco and the apartment, Let's just say you met with Jeff, Ellie's uncle and you got one of the studios. It will be empty so... don't know how you are going to do it with just the pack he has with his clothes.

Nice! You can go head with him. As for Marco and the apartment, Let's just say you met with Jeff, Ellie's uncle and you got one of the studios. It will be empty so... don't know how you are going to do it with just the pack he has with his clothes.
True XD

Perhaps I could bend this into a comedic moment where Marco realizes this when he enters his room and goes out to tell Ophelia, only to find that she'd driven away her friends called her about a huge deal at a nearby shoe store. XD

CS

• Malia LaineAge: 21
    Height: 5'10”
    Weight/Body Shape: 162 lbs
    Description: American, Caucasian, Brown eyes, and Wine Red Dyed Hair.
    01a647c13cbc8064277e56f8ead71c0d.jpg
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Job: Artist (Digital/Photography and Paintings)
    Apartment: Studio Unit
    Personality:
    Malia Laine is a simple lady when it comes to her love, but she loves to buy herself the finest of things. Clothes, food, furnished, electronics, you name it she has the high-end things. So long as she knows they love her, is enough for her to give them all of her attention and love. She's a bright soul and the life of the party. He attitude and talent has landed her as one of the youngest artists that have made a name for herself. Being from out of town, she loves what Seaside has to offer.
    Bright, Kind, Party Animal, Materialistic, Stubborn
    Taking Pictures
    Shopping
    Parties
    Dislikes:
    Rude People
    People (Women) after her money
    Background: At a young age, Malia has loved the world of the Arts. Taking up every style of it, she finally landed on staying with Art. As soon as she left Highschool, she took her camera with her on a backpacking trip around Europe. After being found by an art critique, she began to put her art in Art Shows. Before long she made a name for herself and continued to grow. At a new place and hoping to get a new mouse with the beach city of Seaside.
    Extra:
    Have any family members?

"I mean I have my parents, but they are too busy traveling the world to care."
    Any pastimes activities?
    "Photography for sure. I never leave my hwithouth out my camera."
    Do you have a pet?
    "No... I travel a lot so I don't have the ability to take care of one, but once I find a place to call my own, I plan to get a few."
    "I'm an artist. My pieces consist of Paintings but mostly photography."
    "Me, myself and I"

Last edited:
CS

• giphy (3).gif code by pasta

:bishiesparklesl:"Have a sweet day!":bishiesparklesr:

Name:
    Kiku Furukawa
    Nickname/Allies:
    Honey Pop (Stage name)
    Honey
    Height:
    5'5
    Weight/Body Shape:
    "Curvy. Big boobs. They are double D-oh, You don't need to know that? Ok. I have nice thick strong thighs from all that jumping and running. I am pretty fit. I need to be in order to do half the things I do. I weigh 125 lbs."

Description:
    View attachment 318370
    Her style of clothes changes a lot. One day she will be wearing lolita outfits, the next she will just wear sweat pants and a t-shirt, maybe not even have a bra on. Her hair style changes too. She has a giant closet full of wigs that help her get into character.

Her natural look is Long black hair, moss colored eyes.
    Sexuality:
    "I don't really care."
    asexual

Job:
    Singer/Actor
    Apartment:
    A single
    Personality:
    :bishiesparklesl:Honey Pop is a girl who loves each and every one of her fans dearly and appreciates their support!
    A smile is the best way to greet someone. If the whole world smiled more, Then everyone would feel better all the time!
    honey Pop is always cheery and kind. She loves striking up conversations with people whether they know her or not. It's always a bright sunny day with Honey Pop!:bishiesparklesr:
    Kiku Furukawa, on the other hand, is almost the exact opposite. Sure she loves meeting her fans, heavily appreciates their support and likes talking to people. But off stage and screen, Kiku is a completely different person. She does not greet people with a bright, warm smile; instead, she just looks their way and nods her head. When walking around she almost looks spaced out. Her face is usually completely blank most of the time.
    Despite her almost unapproachable looking face, Kiku is very nice to others and when she does smile it is very reassuring and warm.
    Her default emotion is "I don't care." And she really doesn't. If it was up to her she would probably sleep most of the day when she isn't working at the food truck. Kiku is very blunt. She likes dirty offensive jokes and if someone were to insult her she would just insult them right back.

Because of her ability to switch personalities on a dime, she has become a very good actor who has starred in a number of movies. She never goes out of character until the cameras are off. That's just the Kiku way.
    Calm, not caring or judging, nice to anyone.

Rainy days in the summer.
    Movies
    Sandbox video games
    swimming
    naps
    the sound of running water
    cats
    turtles
    Honey
    dark colors
    smooth 80's Jazz
    Being warm
    eating

Dislikes:
    Working too hard
    People who don't get her humor
    Super loud concerts
    Getting stuck in a crowd
    Getting lost

Background:
    Kiku lived in an orphanage since she was five. It was pretty lonely. But Kiku didn't really care, as long as she was able to do whatever she wanted then she was fine. Finally she was chosen! By a very large family in fact. It was wonderful, a whole family full of different nationalities and races. Her father being Japanese, her mother being African American and her older siblings marrying many other different nationalities.
    Now on how she became famous. It was actually a dare.
    Kiku had always been a good singer and she was able to wow people with her acting. She didn't really think it was that big of a deal but her family sure thought it was. Her family wanted her to share her talents with the world. So they dared her to become a star. She accepted the dare thinking she wouldn;t get too far.
    And that's the story of Kiku.

Extra:
    :bishiesparklesl:Secretly owns a Food truck that sells homestyle country cooking. It is called Honey's She makes sure to wear a different wig and outfit so that people won't notice her.
    :bishiesparklesl:Plays the piano, bass guitar, cello, and drums. According to one of her managers, It is very attractive for a singer to be able to play more than one instrument.
    :bishiesparklesl:Her room is filled with plants. Lots of plants.
    :bishiesparklesl:Despite being surrounded by millions of screaming fans, Kiku does not like having to stand in someone else's concert and be pushed around or shoved out of the way.
    Plus it sucks to stand too long.
    :bishiesparklesl:Kiku's song range from Rock and roll to sweet cutsie jpop. Her songs also go from topics like having a best friend to sex, drugs, and murder all on the same album.
    :bishiesparklesl:Kikus singing voice is low, she is an alto. Her speaking voice is also low, sounding groggy and interested. Her on stage voice is much higher and sweeter sounding. Going for the cutesy pop idol sound.

Have any family members?
    "My Biological parents are dead. I was adopted. I have four older sisters and two older brothers."
    Any pastimes activities?
    "I like to sleep or watch tv. Or just float around the pool.
    Do you have a pet?
    "I have a lot of fish, frogs and a cat"
    "I'm always standing at my job."
    Super famous!
    Currently on mini hiatus, writing music for the next tour, Black Liquorice.

"There is only me and my pets right now. But someone should be joining me soon...I think."
    Cream takes care of everything for Kiki. She buys groceries, organizes her room and refrigerator, and makes all of her custom clothes and wigs. She is also her third oldest sister.

giphy (4).gif

Rain, rain, come again.
    tumblr_nsxjrspZH31uvva9wo1_500.gif

Last edited:
CS
(my second (though not last) NPC character)

~Abigail Chandler~

image.jpg

Nickname/Allies: Abby, Abby the Abbster, Mrs. Abby, Orange Head, Abigail: Savior of the World

Height: 5'7"

Job: Waitress

Personality: A wonderful melting pot of ambition, starkness and attitude, Abigail is a bubbly yet organized young woman with an
optimistic outlook and the determination to make the world into a better place. She is not afraid of making bold statements to herself and towards others and rarely ever loses composure. Highly educated, outgoing and hard working, Abigail is quite outgoing and confident, and can motivate others and make new friends very easily. So while other people will give up, slack off or beg for breaks during work, Abigail will push herself to the limit to work and accomplish to the best of her abilities, abhorring laziness. She can also have quite the hot temper at times, namely towards people who don't listen to her, getting on her nerves, or are just being lazy. However, beneath her confident, prideful, snarky and ambiguous exterior, Abigail contains a sensitive, bubbly interior. She often has her moments where she can get perky, talkative, friendly, and sometimes even over the top! She is also a die-hard fan of anime and manga, though she tries to keep this part of her a secret. Abigail's interior is most noticeable when she is confronted by handsome men, in which her exterior will completely melt away; she'll get very shy, fidgety, nervous, and behave like an adorable fangirl.

Likes: Work, getting stuff done, being social, coffee, parrots, politics, science, history, algebra, creative writing, nature, space, puppies, kittens, mice/rats, manga, anime, handsome/cute men, her friends and family, and vegetarian food.

Dislikes: Laziness, accomplishing nothing, foolish/annoying people, being inactive, video games, root beer, thunder, spiders, being lied too, politics, meat, badly written anime/manga, and embarrassing herself in front of handsome men.

Background: Abigail had a very good upbringing, being born into a wealthy family and motivated by her parents into being the best at everything; from school, to chores, to cooking, to reading, and even to gymnastics! By the age of 15, she had not only become the student president of her school, but also the leader of a school-funded environmental club called the Chandler Club, which sought to lean up litter, rescue animals and ban plastic bottles. Abigail would eventually meet a troublesome Marco at the age of 16, and although the other students feared him and the teachers had lost all hope in him, Abigail gave him a chance. Though he would lash out at her at first, Marco would soon warm up to Abigail as they became best friends, looking out for each other as they grew up together. Today, Abigail continues to support Marco through thick and thin, but as also acquired herself her own circle of friends, whom she hangs out with as often as she can.

Have any family members?
I do! There's my mom and dad, Joyce and Wilson, and my older brother Greg and my baby sister Lucy.
4193534c48f3feb5f9cd4d89502628fd.jpg
Any pastimes activities?
I would talk about each of them, but the list is just bottomless.

Do you have a pet?
My pet macaw; Aphrodite! She is, like, THE BEST!!!! XD
9e94ef0b0145761b1aea02c8e9084683.jpg

I work as a waitress at Chipotles during weekends, though i'm trying to see if my parents will let me work on weekdays, too.

Last edited:
Katagiri TakijiKataji
View attachment 321940
Personal Information Age: 26
Height: 6'4"
Weight/Body Shape: 143 lbs. Lanky body structure, despite a lack of visible muscles he is more than capable of lifting heavy objects such as a television, box full of heavy textbooks, and overpower other fighters within reason.
Appearance Description: Hair is a silver color, it's unknown if he dyed it that way or if it's natural. His eyes are a faint purple, obvious use of contacts to achieve this. His skin is peculiarly pale, most likely due to a lack of outdoor presence. Typically wears simplistic t-shirts with a second, more colorful unbuttoned flannel. Refuses to wear shorts, and as such owns only jeans. When outdoors he is often seen in a grey hoodie with a green interior.

Personality: Kataji is something of a mystery to strangers. Those who get to know him however find him to be either a pleasant or loathed individual. He is inquisitive and evasive, often asking questions in ways that occasionally confuse others. He also enjoys testing people's limits, often times choosing to run rather than fight when he's reached someone's limit. Despite this he is reliable and creative, helping friends whenever they need aid and surprising them with his ideas.

Knowledge
Video Games
Manga
People
Exotic Pets
Coffee

Dislikes
Sports
Confrontation
Chinese Food
Religion
Parties
Professional Information Job: Info-broker
Apartment: Single
Background Katagiri Takiji comes from Tokyo, Japan. His early years were spent mostly at home with his mother, who at the time was constantly ill. Throughout high school he quickly became the mysterious figure he is now, working as an info-broker and amusing himself as he saw fit. This quickly became a problem as many people began to resent him and love him for his information. Due to how generously he's paid he eventually decided to move to Suncrest to experience a new life.
(I know it's kinda lacking, but I'll be adding more detail once this writer's block passes)
Extra Information
-Family-
Maeno Takiji (Mother)
Goya Takiji (Father) *Deceased*
Amaya Takiji (Sister)
-Ways to Pass the Time-
>Gaming
>Observing People
>Reading Manga
>Wandering Aimlessly
-Pet(s)-
Kalam

Kalam is a 3 year old Marble Fox. His shots are up to date and he has been house trained. He is very docile and will allow others to pet him, however Katagiri has taught him to be much like a guard dog as well. You wouldn't want to try to steal from his home.
View attachment 322047

-Job Standing-
Self Running Business of Information Trade
-Occupants of Apartment-
Katagiri Takiji
Kalam (Pet)

Everyone believes power gets you anything... they're wrong... It's knowledge that allows you to manipulate your surroundings.
Kataji
Nice! If you want a reference of where Kataji lives, you will be takign the apartment that is under Eli and Val's name, since they have been MIA for over four weeks now. Welcome to the fun.

Character Information
Name: Fleur Jackson
Nickname/Allies: F.J, Jack
Height: 5' 8"
Weight/Body Shape: 150 lbs.

Description:
2190219_herfa_in_afrika.jpg

Job: Bookstore/herbal essentials store employee (herbal essentials is basically the herbs people use when cooking or for religious reasons)
Apartment: Studio 10 (Vacant 3)
Personality: Very shy, but once she makes friends, she's more open.
Likes and Dislikes: Likes books, Boho, Vintage items, TV shows
Background: She grew up surrounded by books, seeking their comfort.
Books were there when nobody else was.
Fleur
She grew up hiding from the rest of the world, then left to get a business degree. She just started working at the store and needs a place to stay.

Extra: She has lots of vintage items
Have any family members? No
Any pastimes activities? Reading and writing books, Exercise
Do you have a pet? Yes, an Australian Shepherd
a923b7253b2f699f8c8f33e713ff665e.jpg
Current standing in your job? Inventory and Cashier
How many are in your current apartment? Just her and her pet

I'm sorry, I have to ask. Did you read through what is required? You seem to be missing some info and we need anime images. Even if you fix these things, We are currently seeing how things go with our newcomer, so I am not looking for anyone else to join. Sorry.

I'm sorry, I have to ask. Did you read through what is required? You seem to be missing some info and we need anime images. Even if you fix these things, We are currently seeing how things go with our newcomer, so I am not looking for anyone else to join. Sorry.
It's okay. I took it off anyway, b/c I read the anime thing too late.

(My last NPC character! I may add more to him tomorrow since it's getting a bit late for me, but until then, this is what I have for this fellow :D)

~Abraham Moya~
cd6a3669b80cb2a22a841ed2de156aa6.jpg

Personality: Abraham is a very sensitive and apprehensive, yet compassionate individual who will go out of his way to help anyone with the best of his abilities. Being very antisocial, Abraham usually prefers to keep to himself and avoids large groups/gatherings of people, unless he’s with the people he trusts and cares about. Abraham is also very unselfish, and is concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than himself. Because of this, Abraham will go as far as to purchase food from a restaurant to then give to a homeless family, or take care of a baby chick that fell out of its nest. Most of the time, Abraham speaks with a bashful, soft spoken tone of voice, and rarely ever raises his voice for anything. Despite his shy nature, Abraham is surprisingly clever and intelligent in his own unique way, and can be quite independent when given the opportunity. There are also times where he gains the confidence to include himself in social situations with his other friends.
Due to his supernatural powers, Abraham feels the need to avoid other people, fearing that they would only be terrified or even hated by them if they found that he could communicate with supernatural forces, as well as some degree of telekinesis. Because of this, Abraham often feels alone, and uses this fear to justify his need to isolate himself from others. He can also appear unintentionally creepy around others; seemingly appearing behind people out of nowhere or telling a dark, unnerving story.

-Bird watching
-Horror Movies
-Stephen King
-H.P. Lovecraft
-Being with his friends
-Violins
-His butler
-The ghosts he regularly talks to

Dislikes
-Technology
-Loud noises
-Large gatherings
-His powers
-The dark
-Being in stressful situation
-Being called a freak

Background: TBA

Extra:

75ab83f8a3c9a6966cdb9a93c4407214.jpg

Have any family me
mbers?
I rarely ever see my mother and father, so Christopher takes care of me. He's helped me through so much, from taking care of me to helping me understand my powers. I sometimes wonder if he has the same powers I do, from how wisdomed he is about the things I can see...

Any pastimes activities?
Bird watching is my favorite activity, along side drawing.

Do you have a pet?

I have a lot of pets... They're all ghosts, though...

Last edited:
CS

B a s i c s
Name: Jordan Wilde
Alias:"J.W.", Wild
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Apartment: Penthouse
Celeb Status: B-List

N a m e
P e r s o n a l i t y

Jordan is quite charming and kind, as he has a calm demeanor that is shown to everyone he meets. He is very loyal and has a determination to succeed. Jordan feels that with his status he has the ability to help people and often donates to charity and is definitely an aid when around. His kindness has helped him take the hearts of various fans, most often women.

At the topic of his fans, he usually feels a rush of adrenaline when he's acknowledged by them. He embraces this support on countless occasions and unlike most other celebs, forms contacts and friendships with them.

Jordan is also a known flirt, as he uses and later disposes of girls for his own sexual satisfaction. However, he struggles with true romance, shown whenever he advances into a relationship.

When drunk, he is quite reckless and prone to spontaneous action, but is evidently more fun-loving.

Likes: Quiet, 1738 Royal Cognac (wine), Armani, basketball, movies, social media
Dislikes: Haters, discrimination, fighting,

A p p e a r a n c e

Jordan has a tall figure with a muscular but lean frame. He stands at about 6'1, 1.87m and has a mesomorph body type. He weighs an average 182 lbs. He has black hair and thick eyebrows, large and dark eyes, equally deep with a straight nose, all in a thin and straight face. He has a dark skin complexion. Jordan tends to sport a shaved beard and scruffy uncombed hair that naturally gets into place though whenever shooting a movie is of course, combed.

Jordan has a very "black guy" type style in spite of him being white which he's occasionally berated for. He often sports a top with some sort of jacket. On a warm day he might wear track pants or shorts though has occasionally worn ripped jeans. As a fan of the Air Jordan brand, it's no surprise that Jordan has every shoe model in his closet. When going for a designer event, Jordan's go-to is almost always an Armani tuxedo.

B a c k s t o r y

Jordan was born to Mary and Caleb Wilde in L.A., California. He was definitely born into fame, Mary who was already a nineteen year old actress and his father, twenty-two who was her manager at the time. Jordan's parents had divorced two years after his birthday due to his cheating father. Caleb still plays a big role in his life though, with Jordan hoping to surpass his father someday.

As a kid, Jordan was always most loved. He had everything he wanted and could always afford what he and his friends wanted. At age twelve it was evident that naive Jordan was being used which lead to him being home schooled by a private tutor. Jordan excelled academically, competing in various mathematical tournaments (non-school affiliated tournaments) and has a plethora of awards in his packing box.

With age though, Jordan began to use his money uselessly and was arrested for drunk driving as well as speeding. His family was able to pay him out of jail though their reputations had already been battered due to the act. He continued this, partying and allying himself with bad friends before his mother had snapped at her share of it. He was kicked out of her house by the time he'd struck seventeen.

Jordan moved in on his own, drifting from city to city looking for a break. He ignited his own career as an actor and has advanced steadily onto the B-List in a span of only three years. His next big movie is said to be filming in (city) and so he's moved into the Suncrest building, hoping to meet new people while on his business excursion. Maybe even reside there for longer.

Have any family members?: Caleb Wilde(father), Mary Hampton(mother), Jerry West(godfather)
Any pastimes activities?: Pickup Basketball, Bicycle Riding
Do you have a pet?: Yorkshire Terrier, name: Billy

Code by @Cecilia, was very tired but hope you got the gist of it, please click the pause button!

Last edited:

B a s i c s
Name: Jordan Wilde
Alias:"J.W.", Wild
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Apartment: Vacant 3
Celeb Status: B-List

N a m e
P e r s o n a l i t y

Jordan is quite charming and kind, as he has a calm demeanor that is shown to everyone he meets. He is very loyal and has a determination to succeed. Jordan feels that with his status he has the ability to help people and often donates to charity and is definitely an aid when around. His kindness has helped him take the hearts of various fans, most often women.

At the topic of his fans, he usually feels a rush of adrenaline when he's acknowledged by them. He embraces this support on countless occasions and unlike most other celebs, forms contacts and friendships with them.

Jordan is also a known flirt, as he uses and later disposes of girls for his own sexual satisfaction. However, he struggles with true romance, shown whenever he advances into a relationship.

When drunk, he is quite reckless and prone to spontaneous action, but is evidently more fun-loving.

Likes: Quiet, 1738 Royal Cognac (wine), Armani, basketball, movies, social media
Dislikes: Haters, discrimination, fighting,

A p p e a r a n c e

Jordan has a tall figure with a muscular but lean frame. He stands at about 6'1, 1.87m and has a mesomorph body type. He weighs an average 182 lbs. He has black hair and thick eyebrows, large and dark eyes, equally deep with a straight nose, all in a thin and straight face. He has a dark skin complexion. Jordan tends to sport a shaved beard and scruffy uncombed hair that naturally gets into place though whenever shooting a movie is of course, combed.

Jordan has a very "black guy" type style. He often sports a top with some sort of jacket. On a warm day he might wear track pants or shorts though has occasionally worn ripped jeans. As a fan of the Air Jordan brand, it's no surprise that Jordan has every shoe model in his closet. When going for a designer event, Jordan's go-to is almost always an Armani tuxedo.

B a c k s t o r y

Jordan was born to Mary and Caleb Wilde in L.A., California. He was definitely born into fame, Mary who was already a nineteen year old actress and his father, twenty-two who was her manager at the time. Jordan's parents had divorced two years after his birthday due to his cheating father. Caleb still plays a big role in his life though, with Jordan hoping to surpass his father someday.

As a kid, Jordan was always most loved. He had everything he wanted and could always afford what he and his friends wanted. At age twelve it was evident that naive Jordan was being used which lead to him being home schooled by a private tutor. Jordan excelled academically, competing in various mathematical tournaments (non-school affiliated tournaments) and has a plethora of awards in his packing box.

With age though, Jordan began to use his money uselessly and was arrested for drunk driving as well as speeding. His family was able to pay him out of jail though their reputations had already been battered due to the act. He continued this, partying and allying himself with bad friends before his mother had snapped at her share of it. He was kicked out of her house by the time he'd struck seventeen.

Jordan moved in on his own, drifting from city to city looking for a break. He ignited his own career as an actor and has advanced steadily onto the B-List in a span of only three years. His next big movie is said to be filming in (city) and so he's moved into the Suncrest building, hoping to meet new people while on his business excursion. Maybe even reside there for longer.

Have any family members?: Caleb Wilde(father), Mary Hampton(mother), Jerry West(godfather)
Any pastimes activities?: Pickup Basketball, Bicycle Riding
Do you have a pet?: Yorkshire Terrier, name: Billy

Code by @Cecilia, was very tired but hope you got the gist of it, please click the pause button!
OH MY GOD! Comet it's been a long time. The last time I hear from you was back when I did the hero RP. But I'm sorry to say this but we are currently trying to see how our newcomer handles the RP before allowing more to join. If you want, I can send you a PM when we are ready to bring someone new, in.

OH MY GOD! Comet it's been a long time. The last time I hear from you was back when I did the hero RP. But I'm sorry to say this but we are currently trying to see how our newcomer handles the RP before allowing more to join. If you want, I can send you a PM when we are ready to bring someone new, in.
I know, I was really late. :-_-lines:
Hope I'll get that PM sometime soon though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back