• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - Character Sign-ups

Ok I'll take the single. I can always play her as a successful writer, so she could afford a single
Alright, put whichever vacant apartment you want and bold it. Tell me when you are ready, so I can go through the CS once more.

Name: Max Flannery

Height: 5’7

Weight/Body Shape: 170 lbs. On the plump side.

Description: Short brown hair with brown eyes. Taller but also carries a lot of weight

FUEsouWfaWBIZZl4RBJA1qbJQ4YwV-9IiGBnNDvrjE8xXHOSfKw-Yo3tJy-1jeoDG0a113i3rEU8tkvFaQW1XXFqgld2yzfJjCI1hyPQpp-Ycg8NKG7iyYtD5sTlB999tqOJlHtr

Sexuality: Pansexual

Job: Magazine writer

Apartment: Single Vacant 1 (#4)

Personality: Distant. Max is more of a hermit these days after dropping out of college. She doesn’t leave her apartment much and focuses on writing. When she does go out, she doesn’t talk to people. Despite that she is kind, compassionate, and loyal to the bone. She is also intelligent and wishes she could return to college

Dislikes: Crowds, Loneliness, chocolate

Background: She wasn’t born in the area originally, but went to a local college. She eventually dropped out of her community college and cut ties off with her family. No one really knows anything else about her.

Extra: Theme Song: Silhouette by Owl City

Have any family members?
Yes, but they don’t live near her.

Any pastimes activities?
Writing. And watching baseball.

Do you have a pet?
This is Milo

tumblr_okuqhm8Tg81vuzjtyo1_500.gif

Current standing in your job?
Stable. I write stories and editorials for a local magazine under the pen name Rown Welsh

How many are in your current apartment?
Just me and Milo.
You have been approved! Welcome to Suncrest! Go ahead and start whenever.

Hi, I'll have the single, I didn't need the NPC! Too much work for a fictional character which I'm not using
Alright, then you will be taking the 6th-floor single. Pick the vacant one you want and tell me when you are done so I can go over it once more.

CS

• tumblr_n7plrdFt231srlqpvo1_500.gif
    "Please don't look at me like that..."

Name: Pluto Juliuas Domitilla
    Nickname/Allies: Mr. Domitilla (By everyone who works with him.)
    Height: 6'0
    Weight/Body Shape: 150lbs
    Description:
    d2d36955f28a342cf424a122dcf062d6.jpg b41f8315bc0f0d0be432a8cd0e0c0d3f.jpg
    He is pretty fit and healthy. Has a four pack.
    Keeps his hair shoulder length. It is a dirty light brown. It is back to its normal color. His eyes are a sea green.

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans more towards guys tho)

Job: A model. Commercial print.
    Apartment: Family unit #2
    Personality: Pluto is kind to others compared to most of the people he has to work with. At times he can be very shy and nervous. He is easily embarrassed. Which is kind of strange. Pluto loves meeting new people, mostly normal, regular people. He strives to not be anything like his parents. Unfortunately, he has inherited his families almost overly dramatic personality. You would have to do something really horrible to make him angry but when he is then it is no fun for anyone. When he is sad he cries a lot and very easily, that is when the big pout appears. But he tries to hide that part.
    He is not selfish and would share something with anyone if they ever needed any help or money. He hates to see people in pain. He just wants to help people.
    He is a bit of a prude.

Snakes
    Cats!
    anime
    Video games
    skateboarding
    volleyball
    cooking
    Soccer
    music
    scary things
    reading any kind of book
    dancing
    Broadway shows

Dislikes:
    Working too much

The fact that he sometimes can't play sports so that he doesn't bruise himself.

"Sometimes I have to go to a photoshoot with this girl group. That should be a guys dream to be abe to be with them for even a second! But no, it's not. One of the girls is really annoying. And it's always such a long day!"

Anything his father writes.

Background:
    Pluto was born into a busy life. His mother was also a model and his father is a best-selling author (in Greece at least.) They never had much time for Pluto at all, what with all the fancy parties they were having and always having to look good for the camera.
    All throughout Pluto's childhood, they both tried to get him to do something useful. His dad wanted him to be a writer, his mother wanted him to be a model. Well after seeing that he couldn;t write to save his life, they both decided on a model. '"After all, Pluto does have the most beautiful parents ever!" -Actual quote from Mrs. Domitilla.
    When Pluto turned four he was shipped off all over the country looking for a modeling job. In his short life, he has moved quite a lot. He finally was picked up by an American agency. The adults around him had tried to act like parents for him but it was never the same.

Extra:
    -He may have been born in Greece but he can't speak Greek.
    -He cuddles with a giant stuffed walrus pillow every night. It was the first gift he was ever given by someone who actually put time and effort into taking care of him.
    -If you ever sleep next to him, expect to be cuddled with. Or he will usually grab ahold of your shirt and not let go.

-Adelaide taught him how to play the piano, harp, and of course, his favorite, the ukulli. He wishes he could play the bongos but he just doesn't have that rhythm. RIP.

Have any family members?
    "Any what?"
    Pluto has a pretty big family but he hasn't really met many of them. They are mostly just snobby, stuck up, rich people. He does have an older brother who moved out right before Pluto turned three so he doesn't remember him much.

Any pastimes activities?
    "I really like to paint. Watercolors mostly. It's really relaxing. Oh! One time, the paint I was using stained my nails and Miss Lyne nearly had a heart attack. I thought it was funny but she didn't."
    Do you have a pet?
    "I have a yellow ball python named Jason. He's so cute!"
    Is seen many times in two different magazines.
    "Me and two other big losers."

Last edited:

• View attachment 297356
    Nice to meet you!
    First things first

Name: Pluto Domitilla
    Nickname/Allies: Mr. Domitilla (By everyone who works with him.)
    Height: 6'0
    Weight/Body Shape: 102lbs
    Description: Pretty normal look for his age. He is pretty fit and healthy. Keeps his hair shoulder length. It is a dirty light brown. His eyes are brown.
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Small stuff

Job: A model. Comercial print.
    Apartment: Family?
    Personality: Pluto is kind to others compared to most of the people he has to work with. At times he can be very energetic and may seem loud to others. He is easily embarrassed. Which is kind of strange. Pluto loves meeting new people, mostly normal, regular people.
    Snakes
    Cats!
    anime
    Video games
    skateboarding
    volleyball
    cooking
    Soccer
    music
    scary things
    reading any kind of book
    dancing
    Broadway shows

Dislikes:
    Working too much
    The fact that he sometimes can't play sports so that he doesn't bruise himself.
    "Sometimes I have to go to a photoshoot with this girl group. That should be a guys dream to be abe to be with them for even a second! But no, it's not. One of the girls is really annoying. And it's always such a long day!"
    Anything his father writes.

Personal

Background:
    Pluto was born into the busy life. His mother was also a model and his father is a best-selling author.(in Greece at least.) They never had much time for Pluto at all. All throughout Pluto's childhood, they both tried to get him to do something useful. His dad wanted him to be a writer, his mother wanted him to be a model. Well after seeing that he couldn;t write to save his life, they both decided on a model. '"After all, Pluto does have the most beautiful parents ever!" -Actual quote from Mrs. Domitilla.
    When Pluto turned four he was shipped off all over the country looking for a modeling job. In his short life, he has moved quite a lot. He finally was picked up by an American agency. The adults around him try to act like parents for him but it's just not the same.

Extra:
    He may have been born in Greece but he can't speak greek.
    Questions
    Have any family members?
    Any pastimes activities?
    "I really like to paint. Watercolors mostly. It's really relaxing. Oh! One time, the paint I was using stained my nails and Miss Lyne nearly had a heart attack. I thought it was funny!"
    Do you have a pet?
    "I have a mini yellow ball python named Jason. He's so cute!"
    Is seen many times in two different magazines.
    "Me and two other big losers."

Code by Cecilia

I like them both! Is James going to be an NPC then? Other then that question, you have the Final Family Apartment. Oh, a reminder, Adelaide's BG is missing...

Pst KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Would you mind adding Felix to as the apartment next to Lexi?
That is so odd... I should have had your apartment locked. Yeah it should be yours since you got it before anyone else. So your apartment should be number four on Floor 5. Which I just noticed that it's a cat floor.

Maxilgal Maxilgal Just so you know as well, you are located on the 6th floor, not the 5th. That was my mistake, on my part on not updating the pictures and not telling you your floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back