• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - Character Sign-ups

CS
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Thanks so much for letting me join!
Name:
Yoobin Oh

Nickname/Allies: Binnie, Yoo

Height:5'5"

Weight/Body Shape:115 lbs, thin

Description: 5bb9cd8582ceedf2d104253cbe80ec9a--manga-girl-drawing-anime-art-girl.jpeg

Sexuality:Straight

Job:Korean Pop Star

Apartment:Floor 3, Room 10

Personality: I'm very bubbly, at least, I like to think so. I try my best to be as nice as possible, not only for the image I have to keep but because I genuinely enjoy being as nice as I can be! I love to read as well as sing and dance. I also love to write. I can be a bit of a push over because I don't like saying no. I honestly just hate disappointing people. That's why I was so good at being a K-pop star. I hated disappointing people so I tried to go above and beyond every time. I love smiling, though I used to really dislike it as a kid. I try my best to set people at ease and I'm usually the mediator for disputes and arguments. I love to make people laugh and I tell lots of jokes. My members used to get tired of me telling the lamest jokes and all the puns I could think of

Likes: Singing and dancing, writing, animals, children, getting enough sleep, comfort foods, exercising, the color pastel yellow

Dislikes: Temperature extremes (too hot/cold), people who are mean to be mean,

Background: I moved to the Suncrest Complex from Korea. Big change, I know. You see, my label wanted me to start a career in the US because they knew I spoke English, and it would be good exposure for the rest of my group, Night. I was pretty nervous when I got here. I didn't want to talk to anyone. It had been so long since I'd spoken English, I was worried people would judge me or tease me about it. Or worse, tell me to "go back to my country". My anxiety and fear got the better of me and I couldn't even make myself unpack. After all, the longer it took me to unpack, the longer it would be before I had to talk to people. Thankfully, I realized how silly I was being. After all, I'd grown up speaking both English and Korean. Then, when my correspondent here talked some sense into me, I knew that I was ready to face my new world.

Extra: I have Asperger's? Is that relevant or...? I can't tell.

Have any family members? I was an only child, so it was just my mom, GoEun Park, and my dad, HyunWoo Oh. However, despite that, I consider my group members, Bora, EunSang, Kaia, and SungYeon as my sisters, and keep in contact with them whenever I can.

Any pastimes activities? I love ice skating! I used to do it all the time as a kid. I also love to practice our choreographies and practice singing. Hopefully, the neighbors don't complain...

Do you have a pet? Yes!th.jpeg This is my cat Min, and she's 3 months old

Current standing in your job? Well, my position in the group is lead vocal and sub dancer. Besides that, there's not much else to say~

How many are in your current apartment? Just me~!

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint Thanks so much for letting me join!
Name:
Yoobin Oh

Nickname/Allies: Binnie, Yoo

Height:5'5"

Weight/Body Shape:115 lbs, thin

Description: View attachment 324847

Sexuality:Straight

Job:Korean Pop Star

Apartment:Floor 3, Room 10

Personality: I'm very bubbly, at least, I like to think so. I try my best to be as nice as possible, not only for the image I have to keep but because I genuinely enjoy being as nice as I can be! I love to read as well as sing and dance. I also love to write. I can be a bit of a push over because I don't like saying no. I honestly just hate disappointing people. That's why I was so good at being a K-pop star. I hated disappointing people so I tried to go above and beyond every time. I love smiling, though I used to really dislike it as a kid. I try my best to set people at ease and I'm usually the mediator for disputes and arguments. I love to make people laugh and I tell lots of jokes. My members used to get tired of me telling the lamest jokes and all the puns I could think of

Likes: Singing and dancing, writing, animals, children, getting enough sleep, comfort foods, exercising, the color pastel yellow

Dislikes: Temperature extremes (too hot/cold), people who are mean to be mean,

Background: I moved to the Suncrest Complex from Korea. Big change, I know. You see, my label wanted me to start a career in the US because they knew I spoke English, and it would be good exposure for the rest of my group, Night. I was pretty nervous when I got here. I didn't want to talk to anyone. It had been so long since I'd spoken English, I was worried people would judge me or tease me about it. Or worse, tell me to "go back to my country". My anxiety and fear got the better of me and I couldn't even make myself unpack. After all, the longer it took me to unpack, the longer it would be before I had to talk to people. Thankfully, I realized how silly I was being. After all, I'd grown up speaking both English and Korean. Then, when my correspondent here talked some sense into me, I knew that I was ready to face my new world.

Extra: I have Asperger's? Is that relevant or...? I can't tell.

Have any family members? I was an only child, so it was just my mom, GoEun Park, and my dad, HyunWoo Oh. However, despite that, I consider my group members, Bora, EunSang, Kaia, and SungYeon as my sisters, and keep in contact with them whenever I can.

Any pastimes activities? I love ice skating! I used to do it all the time as a kid. I also love to practice our choreographies and practice singing. Hopefully, the neighbors don't complain...

Do you have a pet? Yes!View attachment 324868 This is my cat Min, and she's 3 months old

Current standing in your job? Well, my position in the group is lead vocal and sub dancer. Besides that, there's not much else to say~

How many are in your current apartment? Just me~!
Love her! Well, then you can go ahead and start posting on the main thread.

CS
Vanna and Vinni
npc characters

full
Vanna is Nicholas Sterling's self-proclaimed number one fan, and she'll fight anyone that thinks they're deserving of the title. She knows everything about him, from his childhood hobbies to the fact he's deathly allergic to broccoli. She recently moved to the city he lives in along with her best friend and fellow fangirl, Vinni.

Vanna doesn't care to take pictures of Nick or sell things she's discovered to the media, she just wants him. While not murderous or particularly dangerous, she is highly obsessive and has an issue with sharing, even if it's sharing someone she's never met.

Nothing is too extreme for Vanna, and she'll pester anyone she thinks might be Nick's neighbor if they could have information on him... or more importantly, introduce her to the elusive star.

full

Vinni is Vanna's best friend and camera-clicking partner in crime.

While perhaps not quite as devoted as Vanna, Vinni still fully intends to become Mrs. Sterling, even if it means throwing her friend under the bus.

She runs a blog devoted to Nick, and gathers as much information as she can, something that's appreciated by his other fans. She hopes that she'll be able to gain exclusive content now that she knows where the musician lives, and wouldn't be above hiding in the bushes or sneaking into the apartment lobby for a good shot. Vinni specializes in candid celebrity pictures, and plans to become a well-known paparazzi icon one day.

Because of this, she's planning to interview every tenant of Suncrest Complex that she possibly can, camcorder and cheap microphone in hand. Surely someone has a story to share!

CS

• Raven Wynterscroft

full

Name:
    Raven Wynterscroft

Nickname/Allies:
    Ray, Rave

Height:
    5'3

Weight/Body Shape:
    Slender and dainty, 90 pounds

Description:
    Raven is a petite and rather pretty goth girl with a somewhat whimsical sense of fashion. She has almost unnaturally white skin, blue eyes, and long, silky black hair. Standing at 5'3, she's on the sort side, but not remarkably so.

Sexuality:
    Panromantic Asexual

Job:
    Graphic novelist, writer

Apartment:
    Studio

Personality:
    If you were to describe Raven with a single word, it would most certainly be peculiar. Both melancholy and cheerful all at once, it's nearly impossible to predict how she'll react unless you've devoted a fair amount of time to studying the girl. That's not to say she's erratic, however.

There's a certain surreal, almost dreamlike state surrounding Raven, one that's undeniable but difficult to sum up in mere words. She seems to float through life like one of the fantastical creatures plucked straight from a graphic novel written by her and her twin brother, Damien.

Whether singing to plants or reading Victorian poetry books upside down, she seems almost unaware of the odd looks often sent in her direction, and she simply doesn't care.

While she is kind unless given a reason not to be, the only living person she's close to is her twin, Damien. The two have a way of communicating that seems almost telepathic, and watching the two converse is either amusing or downright creepy depending on who you ask.

Likes and Dislikes:

•Black cats
    •Moths
    •Drawing
    •Writing
    •Reading melancholy poetry (preferably from a book that's held upside down)
    •A drink that appears to be red wine...

Dislikes:
    •Bright sunlight
    •Overly scientific people
    •Rudeness
    •Yelling
    •Garlic

Background:
    Not much is known about either of the Wynterscroft twins, and a lot of people are too afraid to ask. Little record of their early life exists, and many wonder if they're illegal immigrants or teenage runaways. Perhaps more interestingly, there are rumors flying around town that the pair are actually vampires living amongst the human race... but that's definitely red wine they're drinking... right?

Extra:
    •Twin sister of Damien
    •Believed by some to be a vampire (which is true), but whether or not you believe the gossip is up to you

Have any family members?
    Only Damien.

Any pastimes activities?
    Drawing and creating graphic novels, playing piano, writing fantasy fiction.

Do you have a pet?
    Yes, a black cat named Luna.

Current standing in your job? Mainly living off inheritance, but makes a fair living selling graphic novels and stories.

How many are in your current apartment?
    Two.

Last edited:
CS
asian-asians-beautiful-cool-Favim.com-2719627.jpg

Seunghee Hong // 홍 승희

6bfdcf03400deb4bd5bd2c7d73941ff6.jpg

▼▼▼

Nicknames: Hee(희), Seung-ee(승이), Seung-ah (승아)
Height: 5' 7"
Weight:120 Lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Job: Barista, Photographer (Past: Actress in Korea)
Apartment: #505 - 2-bedroom Apartment
Personality: Seunghee is very cautious. However, she came to Suncrest to start anew. She tried to put that all behind her and put on a new personality. Not by any means fake, but she wanted to be like how she used to be. Fun-loving, carefree, bubbly and lively. Deep down, though, she's terrified. She doesn't want to be found out. She doesn't want to be thought less of or treated like a cracked wine glass. Now, she has to lay low. She just wants to be normal and start all over. She has to be careful not to tell too much, though. She tends to run her mouth, and if she does, she may just let something she doesn't want to say leak through.
Likes: Coffee, photography, cats, dogs, you know what, just, all animals. Pastel colors, warm drinks, stationary, running, writing, acting, and swimming.
Dislikes: Nosy people, being talked over, being left out, tight shoes, when her socks are twisted.
Background: Fanmeets, paparazzi, photo ops, magazine shoots, on-set call times. This is the life Seunghee knew. It felt like all she knew. She had no choice. She used to, but she loved what she did then. She wanted to act, she wanted to be a celebrity. She wanted to be in the spotlight. That is until the past caught up with her. The past she fought so hard to suppress and leave behind. It caught up with her in the form of her manager. The woman she used to trust with her life became the reason she feared for her life. At least, the life she had in the spotlight. She knew something that she didn't want anyone to know. Something that she wanted to forget, and hoped everyone involved would, too. If it got out, everything would come tumbling down. Everything she fought so hard to create, her image, her friendships, her life as she knew it, would be meaningless. So, now, her only option was to leave. Leave the only place and life she ever knew. And she did. As soon as she was legally able. Now, she's at Suncrest. She just hopes that she will be able to live in peace here. She wants to become the person she used to be.
Extra: Due to the nature of her past job, she used to have light brown hair. She was known for how silky and smooth it was. Now, though, in an attempt to hide her past self, she dyed it pink, never looking back.
Family members? Her mom, Kyung Mi Hong(홍 경미), and her father, Cheol Soo Jo (조 철수).
Pasttime activities: Photography, dancing, running, singing, and sketching. The only thing she was really good at out of those, however, was photography.
Pet? She used to, but she had to leave it behind. She didn't want to, but there was only so much she could do. Maybe one day she would get a new one. Maybe she would look in to any shelters in the area.
Current standing in her job: She just applied for a job as a barista in the complex's cafe. On the side, though, she is a freelance photographer. It's what she would've done if she wasn't an actress.
How many are in the current apartment? Just Seungee.

code by pasta

Last edited:
CS
~DVationz Character Database~

• Katagiri Takiji

• Katagiri Takiji.jpg
      Katagiri Takiji, a name that is well known, yet also unknown. Those who have encountered this strange man, have noticed his strangely calm actions and speaking. On the surface Katagiri is merely an odd foreigner who has a strange sense of style and an exotic pet. However this is far from who Katagiri really is. Those who stick around long enough to learn about him regret it, and are often too late to escape his twisted game of life. Manipulation and acting are but two of his talents, his background a web of lies and mystery to others.
      Life is like dancing, one person leads, the other blindly follows...
      Katagiri

Last edited:
CS
Character Application
acab99ccd9d5490fded5d97d8c69ee03.jpg

Name: Sara Walsworth
Nickname/Allies: Sae; Seris
Height: 5'7
Weight/Body Shape: 123 lbs, Mesomorph
Description:
Sexuality: :D
Job: Office Accountant
Apartment: 206 Studio
Personality: Sara is a very uplifting person who thinks optimism is the best way to go. She treats others fairly and she makes sure no one is left out when she walks into the room. She is perhaps the friendliest person you will ever meet in a social surrounding, always with a smile from ear to ear on her face. This girl is also very ditzy, only it's an enjoyable hindrance as she usually makes the best of it. On the other side of her personality, she knows exactly when to turn serious and when to actually get things done. When this happens, she sort of turns to a motherly side and she sort of has a very strict get-it-done attitude.
Likes: Origami, French, Piano, Movies, Food, People, Talking, The Color Pink, Plants/Gardening
Dislikes: Bug and Spiders, Being alone, God Complexes
Background: WIP
Extra:
Have any family members?
"Mom and Dad live down in Jackson, Mississippi and my twin brother Victor is currently in the military."
Any pastimes activities?
"I do origami almost everyday as well as play my keyboard."
Do you have a pet?
"No."
Current standing in your job?
"Currently I am an accountant, however I'm also a manager over the rest of the people in the office."
"Just me."

Last edited:
CS
Camila Seaside
65c6e31c143eeef9405882f3607661be.jpg
Name: Camila Seaside
Nickname/Allies: Miss Seaside/Cam/Ami
Height: 6'0"
Weight/Body Shape: Thin but well built (167lb)
Description: Natural Blond and ice blue eyes. Light skin, but slightly tanned during the summer. Normally is seen with natural make up and her hair down.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Model and [Info Missing]
Apartment: 802 - Family Apartment

Personality:
Camila is a silent person when she is alone, so silent that she seems to blend into the crowd. Even with her fame, she is easy to escape the paparazzi. Taking more of a liking to walking around the city after escaping the main house, she enjoys her freedom by hiking, dancing at nightclubs, and just meeting people.
Likes and Dislikes:
+Modeling
+Singing
+Reading
+Nature
+Animals
-Being forced to do something
-Events
-Coffee

Background:
Camila is the embodiment of Seaside. Since she was a little girl, she has lived with in the Seaside Estate where she was treated as a doll, the face to be of Seaside. At the age [Info missing]. She became a model after winning Miss Seaside. Her parents, Joana and Damien Seaside use that to their advantage to hide their dysfunctional family. Escaping the estate, she now lives at Suncrest, wanting to live a life of her own and maybe made a new meaning to the Seaside name.

Extra: Camila is [Info is Missing]
Have any family members?
Joana Seaside (Mother)
Damien Seaside (Father)
Jake Seaside (Brother - Deceased)
Monica Seaside (Sister)
618742803e95f96de0bf990a47a4fbed.jpg
Any pastimes activities?
Reading, volunteer
Do you have a pet?
Not yet
Stable.
Just myself

Name:

Mackenzie MacDanard

Nickname/Allies:

Mack

Height:

5'9"

Weight/Body Shape:

Slim with not much muscle

Description:
anime_girl_by_vanillakitteh-d907all.jpg

Female

Sexuality:

Anything that walks

Job:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Apartment: (Bold once approved)

N/A

Personality:

Bitchy, superficial, and a total buttface. Very promiscuous.

Likes and Dislikes:

+Money
+More money
+Secksy times

-Too much talking
-Being sober
-Ollie

Background:

Spoiled brat

Extra: (Anything else you think is useful to others to know *Optional*)

Likes to ruin Ollie's life

Have any family members?

Ollie - Brother

Name:

Jay Luna

Nickname/Alias:

N/A

Height:

6'1"

Weight/Body Shape:

Toned, muscular, and lean
186 lbs.

Description:

IMG_0312.JPG

Male

Sexuality:

Straight (Isn't interested in that sort of thing)

Job:

FBI Field Agent
"Artist"

Apartment: (Bold once approved)

Studio 208

Personality:

Jay's an advocate for justice and goodness, but knows that sometimes the right thing might seem wrong to some people. His conviction is strong, as is his willpower.

Likes and Dislikes:

+Salty foods
+Movies
+Stakeouts

-Bad people
-People avoiding what they deserve
-Styrofoam sounds

Background:

Graduated top of his class at Quantico. Assigned to Seaside to infiltrate and gain intel on the organized crime there.
Extra: (Anything else you think is useful to others to know *Optional*)

N/A

Have any family members?

Kristen Adams - Wife (Divorced)
Gracey Adams - Daughter

Any pastimes activities?

Painting, etc

Do you have a pet?

No

Great

Me, that's all​