• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suncrest Complex - Character Sign-ups

09c5649a33ba4707ab8710b1daf104aa.jpg

Name: Felix Oliver Rose
Nicknames/Alias's: N/A (Unless you think your character would call him by something just friends would do. Thats grammar.)
Height: 5"6'
Weight/Body Shape: 130lbs, slender/somewhat in shape.
Description: American/French, Caucasian, Well Kept Black Hair, Blue Eyes
Sexuality: Gay
Relationship Status: Single
Job: Florist
Apartment: Vacant Single 2
Personality: Felix is a happy, kind individual. With his easy smile and infectious laugh it is easy to relax around him. A social creature, Felix commonly invites one to two people over to have tea and just have a pleasant day all around. Around the complex its not hard to find him attending fresh flowers in the various parts of the building, a smile on his face. People can sometimes get frustrated with him because of his laid back attitude, but most of the time he is able to calm them down. He lives alone because of his desire to break free from his old life and to experience things for himself.
Positive, Thoughtful, Social, Relaxed, Hopeless Romantic, Well Spoken, Patient

Likes/Dislikes: Flowers, Cats, Jogging/Bike Riding, Romance Movies & Music, The Ocean; Being Startled, Flaky People, Bullies, Coffee, Rash Decisions, Rap Music, Awkward Conversations
Background:
Born into a rather wealthy family Felix had a good life. Mainly raised by his au pair Felix was very distant from his parents and twin older sisters, both whom were already moved out as they are 10 years older than he is. Being home schooled by private tutors gave him an excellent, advanced education. While Felix was a studious and obedient child he was also very lonely, never really interacting with children his age. Finding solace in the impressive botanical gardens that surrounded his home started him on the path to become an amazing gardener, his patience serving him well as he helped the main grounds keeper care for the large variety of flowers and fruit trees.

With a shining academic record he was accepted on a full ride scholarship to Dartmouth College, where was to study business academics, so he could work for his fathers business, and eventually take over. Felix never fully understood what his father did, but whatever it was, he was able to provide a comfortable life for his family. The summer before he was going to go to college he did a lot of soul searching, stepping out of the comfort zone of his cushy home to explore and experience a bit. In this time he had his first boyfriend, who broke up with him to move away to attend a college somewhere in the Midwest.

Deciding that he did not want to study numbers and business and work in his fathers business he sat down with his parents on one of the rare occasions they were home and came out to them, being honest with them about what he wanted in life. After much shock, and some tears they accepted him for who he was, not wanting to push away their only son. When he found a job opening for an apprentice florist in the nearby city of Seaside he moved to the city, relying on his family's money for the first several months as he got on his feet.
He steadily rose in the florist shop, his beautiful arrangements bringing in newer, and more expensive clientele. It was not long until the florist shop, Pretty Petals Bouquet, opened a stall in the Farmers Market, which Felix became the manager of, leading him to apply for a bigger and better apartment at Suncrest.

Extra:
Felix is fluent in several languages other than English, primarily French, Spanish, and German. Along with this he is able to play the piano rather well, from years of classical training.
Personal Questions
Q: Have you any family members?
A: I do, my mother Amelia and my father Christopher are currently abroad on a business trip in Europe, while my sisters Evelyn and Mary live across the country. I am not sure what they are up to these days, I have not spoken to them in some time now. And I cannot forget about Jasper, my cat.
Q: Any past time activities?
A: I like to ride my bicycle around the city every now and then, as well as jog down to the beach when it is nice outside, as well as tend my garden on the balcony. Hmm, lets see what else... Oh! I like to collect sea shells during the summer. Does that count?
Q: Do you have a pet?
A: I do, and I love her very much! Jasper is an Egyptian Mau, and a rather beautiful one at that. Do not worry, she is quite tame, I promise she will not be a nuisance.
Q: What is your current standing at your job?
A: I am currently the manager of the Pretty Petals Bouquet stall in the Farmers Market nearby. I believe that my manager holds me in high standing and will vouch for me.
Q: How many are in your current apartment?
A: Just myself, and my cat Jasper.
Q: Anything you would like to add?
A: No not right now. Thank you for taking the time to review my application and interview me, though, I really appreciate it.

Love it! Welcome to Suncrest! It is currently 1 PM in the RP, Farmer's market is normally four times a week thing. Sun, Tues, Thurs, and Sat, from 8 am - 3/5PM. Feel free to start whenever you want.

Thanks! I finished it at 3 am so I had to pass out lol. I've got a couple things I need to do today, but once I am done I will try to throw my post up!

Name: Max Flannery

Height: 5’7

Weight/Body Shape: 170 lbs. On the plump side.

Description: Short brown hair with brown eyes. Taller but also carries a lot of weight

FUEsouWfaWBIZZl4RBJA1qbJQ4YwV-9IiGBnNDvrjE8xXHOSfKw-Yo3tJy-1jeoDG0a113i3rEU8tkvFaQW1XXFqgld2yzfJjCI1hyPQpp-Ycg8NKG7iyYtD5sTlB999tqOJlHtr

Sexuality: Pansexual

Job: Magazine writer

Apartment: Single Vacant 1 (#4)

Personality: Distant. Max is more of a hermit these days after dropping out of college. She doesn’t leave her apartment much and focuses on writing. When she does go out, she doesn’t talk to people. Despite that she is kind, compassionate, and loyal to the bone. She is also intelligent and wishes she could return to college

Dislikes: Crowds, Loneliness, chocolate

Background: She wasn’t born in the area originally, but went to a local college. She eventually dropped out of her community college and cut ties off with her family. No one really knows anything else about her.

Extra: Theme Song: Silhouette by Owl City

Have any family members?
Yes, but they don’t live near her.

Any pastimes activities?
Writing. And watching baseball.

Do you have a pet?
This is Milo

tumblr_okuqhm8Tg81vuzjtyo1_500.gif

Current standing in your job?
Stable. I write stories and editorials for a local magazine under the pen name Rown Welsh

How many are in your current apartment?
Just me and Milo.

Last edited:
Name: Max Flannery

Height: 5’7

Weight/Body Shape: 170 lbs. On the plump side.

Description: Short brown hair with brown eyes. Taller but also carries a lot of weight

FUEsouWfaWBIZZl4RBJA1qbJQ4YwV-9IiGBnNDvrjE8xXHOSfKw-Yo3tJy-1jeoDG0a113i3rEU8tkvFaQW1XXFqgld2yzfJjCI1hyPQpp-Ycg8NKG7iyYtD5sTlB999tqOJlHtr

Sexuality: Pansexual

Job: Freelance writer, dog walker

Apartment: Studio 4

Personality: Distant. Max is more of a hermit these days after dropping out of college. She doesn’t leave her apartment much and focuses on writing. When she does go out, she doesn’t talk to people. Despite that she is kind, compassionate, and loyal to the bone. She is also intelligent and wishes she could return to college

Dislikes: Crowds, Loneliness, chocolate

Background: She wasn’t born in the area originally, but went to a local college. She eventually dropped out of her community college and cut ties off with her family. No one really knows anything else about her.

Extra: Theme Song: Silhouette by Owl City

Have any family members?

Yes, but they don’t live near her.

Any pastimes activities?

Writing. And watching baseball.

Do you have a pet?

Meet Milo the Dog and Tock the iguana

Kc2tMyQaw7laD9VBwcg0ne_6ISIOgrx4qsUhpl6tg_97GDdEf5vhl5o6ARWRSQ5XOBV_BxegbJrpIKaGDk3c8IPDt_RQbZRkmxlJu86YyMRHucpistVwU_4ix0CDxhul84KcHoPA

hLkTOZnl-j2QpdG9kT81jNqv85eE6gPFS2Ivd_F9RMY7S_JQ2PFM5i6oiiT3p2NJV8NeovTO1HnuCHZgPTPXiPhk4j7VHFhQHHkB6kCYfgrDEaEisdvhK8FtYbgVM2okG-a2CYDT

Current standing in your job?

Shaky. She’s been taking freelance jobs in a local magazine to stay afloat.

How many are in your current apartment?

Just her and the pets.
Well, Hello there! If I knew you were interested, I would have been able to warn you that the studios are all taken... If you want to still RP, I recommend you to change the apartment, into a Single and maybe make her job more stable to get the apartment. Unless you want to add another character to room with her in the Single.

Well, Hello there! If I knew you were interested, I would have been able to warn you that the studios are all taken... If you want to still RP, I recommend you to change the apartment, into a Single and maybe make her job more stable to get the apartment. Unless you want to add another character to room with her in the Single.
Ah, now thanks. I think i'll pass this time

Character Application
Name: Flor Martinez
Nickname/Allies: She's had a few friends call her flower in order to piss her off about she'd rather be called Flor.
Height: 5'3''
Weight/Body Shape: She has a more athletic body, last she checked she was about 120.​
Description:
e8e7ebd5fd64ec5e1ab8e7b4aeab0790.jpg
Sexuality: Lesbian
Job: She's a Spanish translator for a Tax Software Call Center.
Apartment: (Bold once approved) Single Apartment Vacant #1
Personality:
On the job, behind a phone set she's able to speak with confidence and strength but outside the job she can barely form a straight sentence. If she can she'll try to avoid any new people as much as possible but with the curse of resting nice face, people will just randomly come up to her and start talking to her. She tries to be as kind to everyone as possible but if she's had a particularly bad day, her kindness will start sound more like sarcasm. She tries to be a positive and vibrant person if she's around company, but she often feels like everything she does and says is being judged heavily. Whether this is true or not she will never ask.
  • She loves exercising, it's a good and quick way to shake off depressing thoughts or any anxiety.
  • Taking her cat for a walk.
  • Watching Horror Movies
  • Researching
  • Urban Exploring
  • Reading; Mostly nonfiction
Dislike
  • Crowds
  • Loud places
  • 'News' posted mindlessly on facebook without any research into it's sources
  • Any Networking problems at work
  • The terrible nosie when a metal fork scrapes against a glass plate
Background: Flor lived in a fairly dysfunctional family. She's the sixth child of ten siblings, four brothers and six sisters. Flor would describe her life to be something like a Spanish soap-opera. Her father was an over worked angry sore, hating the family he was stuck with, and so he loses himself in other women and gambling in order to forget. Her mother was a depressed drunk who couldn't believe the man she married no longer loved her. In the worse of her depressive states, she'd stay in bed for weeks unable to care for any of the toddlers. It became Flor's job to take care of them or else they would be taken away. The only place she found any release for her anxiety and anger was in the various sports team she joined during high school.

It wasn't until her father began to hit her mother that she actually began to call the police. This was when social services stepped into the situation and relocated most of the underaged children to other people in their family. Her mother hated her for doing this to their family, and her father only said that she should never come back to the house. When she left, her older sibling thanked her, for doing the one thing that they couldn't do.

Extra: (Anything else you think is useful to others to know *Optional*)
Have any family members?
A boat load. Two living parents. Four brothers and Six sisters. She's the sixth child with two older brothers and two older sisters.
Any pastimes activities? She goes to the local gym to do her workouts. She takes a few online classes about creative writing, not truly pursuing it as a career but enjoying it as a craft itself.
Do you have a pet? She has a gray tabby named Puppets, he loves anyone who smells like food or will rub his belly
a-fat-tabby-cat-asleep-on-a-brightly-coloured-sun-lounger-ba24b8.jpg

Current standing in your job? She's been at her current job for about a year, and she's in very good standing, already getting a dollar rasie and getting a few gifts from customers who loved the help she'd given them.
How many are in your current apartment? Currently it's only her, she's only able to afford this because her job pays fairly well.
Anything you would like add?: I think we're good.

Last edited:
Character Application
Name: Flor Martinez
Nickname/Allies: She's had a few friends call her flower in order to piss her off about she'd rather be called Flor.
Height: 5'3''
Weight/Body Shape: She has a more athletic body, last she checked she was about 120.​
Description:
e8e7ebd5fd64ec5e1ab8e7b4aeab0790.jpg
Sexuality: Lesbian
Job: She's a Spanish translator for a Tax Software Call Center.
Apartment: (Bold once approved) Single Apartment Vacant
Personality: On the job, behind a phone set she's able to speak with confidence and strength but outside the job she can barely form a straight sentence. If she can she'll try to avoid any new people as much as possible but with the curse of resting nice face, people will just randomly come up to her and start talking to her. She tries to be as kind to everyone as possible but if she's had a particularly bad day, her kindness will start sound more like sarcasm. She tries to be a positive and vibrant person if she's around company, but she often feels like everything she does and says is being judged heavily. Whether this is true or not she will never ask.
  • She loves exercising, it's a good and quick way to shake off depressing thoughts or any anxiety.
  • Taking her cat for a walk.
  • Watching Horror Movies
  • Researching
  • Urban Exploring
  • Reading; Mostly nonfiction
Dislike
  • Crowds
  • Loud places
  • 'News' posted mindlessly on facebook without any research into it's sources
  • Any Networking problems at work
  • The terrible nosie when a metal fork scrapes against a glass plate
Background: Flor lived in a fairly dysfunctional family. She's the sixth child of ten siblings, four brothers and six sisters. Flor would describe her life to be something like a Spanish soap-opera. Her father was an over worked angry sore, hating the family he was stuck with, and so he loses himself in other women and gambling in order to forget. Her mother was a depressed drunk who couldn't believe the man she married no longer loved her. In the worse of her depressive states, she'd stay in bed for weeks unable to care for any of the toddlers. It became Flor's job to take care of them or else they would be taken away. The only place she found any release for her anxiety and anger was in the various sports team she joined during high school.

It wasn't until her father began to hit her mother that she actually began to call the police. This was when social services stepped into the situation and relocated most of the underaged children to other people in their family. Her mother hated her for doing this to their family, and her father only said that she should never come back to the house. When she left, her older sibling thanked her, for doing the one thing that they couldn't do.

Extra: (Anything else you think is useful to others to know *Optional*)
Have any family members?
A boat load. Two living parents. Four brothers and Six sisters. She's the sixth child with two older brothers and two older sisters.
Any pastimes activities? She goes to the local gym to do her workouts. She takes a few online classes about creative writing, not truly pursuing it as a career but enjoying it as a craft itself.
Do you have a pet? She has a gray tabby named Puppets, he loves anyone who smells like food or will rub his belly
Current standing in your job? She's been at her current job for about a year, and she's in very good standing, already getting a dollar rasie and getting a few gifts from customers who loved the help she'd given them.
How many are in your current apartment? Currently it's only her, she's only able to afford this because her job pays fairly well.
Anything you would like add?: I think we're good.

Nice! Welcome to Suncrest! Feel free to post whenever you see fit. It's currently 1/1:30 PM so go for it. Oh and bold the apartment to lock it down as Flor's.

Name: Walter O'Brien
Nicknames: Some of his friends call him Walt, one calls him Water, but he prefers Walt or Walter
Body: He's kind if plump (No Anime image available)
Job: He is a Police Officer
Apartment: (Bold Once Approved) 6th Floor Apartment #3
Personality: Walter is a loving person, he is happy most of the time, he's almost never angry, hr has been known to splurge out on random things he doesn't need but still uses, he was once shot, which caused him to have a permanent limp.
Likes: Flying, his job, little kids, ice cream, chocolate, cats (kittens to or precise) popcorn, people who cooperate
Dislikes: Failure, not meeting people's standards, math, drunk drivers
Background: Walter had a pretty normal life growing up. They lived in a nice big house in the countryside. His sister died of heart failure on a flight home for Christmas. His Mother and Father are loving Parents.
Extra: (Anything else you'd like to add)
Any Family Members? Mother, Father, Sister (Deceased)
Any PastTime Activities? He liked to go to the gym and helps out when off duty at daycares
Do you have a pet? No, he used to have a cat.
Current Job Standing? He's currently a high ranking officer in the Police Department and is about to become the head of the Downtown Police Station Police District
How many people are in your apartment? Its him and his husband Nate (Nate will be an NPC)
Anything else you'd like to add? No, I think we're good

Last edited:
Ok I changed it. Is it ok? KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint

Last edited:
Name: Walter O'Brien
Nicknames: Some of his friends call him Walt, one calls him Water, but he prefers Walt or Walter
Body: He's kind if plump (No Anime image available)
Job: He is a Police Officer
Apartment: (Bold Once Approved) Single person Apartment
Personality: Walter is a loving person, he is happy most of the time, he's almost never angry, hr has been known to splurge out on random things he dont need but still uses, he was once shot, which caused him to have a permanent limp.
Likes: Flying, his job, little kids, ice cream, chocolate, cats (kittens to or precise) popcorn, people who cooperate
Dislikes: Failure, not meeting peoples standards, math, drunk drivers
Background: Walter had a pretty normal life growing up. They lived in a nice big house in the countryside. His sister died of heart failure on a flight home for Christmas. His Mother and Father are loving Parents.
Extra: (Anything else you'd like to add)
Any Family Members? Mother, Father, Sister (Deceased)
Any PastTime Activities? He liked to go to the gym, and helps out when off duty at daycares
Do you have a pet? No, he used to have a cat.
Current Job Standing? He's currently a high ranking officer in the Police Department
How many people are in your apartment? Its just him, he's just find as it is
Anything else you'd like to add? No, I think we're good
It would be helpful to have a picture of your character. And the last single has been taken... You can make NPCs that room with you in the family unit.

Ok I changed it. Is it ok? KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Looks good, but... like I told Connor, the last single was taken... You can make NPCs that room with you in the family unit.

Or you two can room together... Not Ideal... but we are currently weeding out members that have been absent, so almost all the apartments are gone... If you guys really want to join the RP, I suggest waiting until Friday when I will be making room or have a second layer of apartments. If you do decide to wait, you two will have the first pick of the vacant apartments. I understand if you guys don't want in.

It would be helpful to have a picture of your character. And the last single has been taken... You can make NPCs that room with you in the family unit.

Looks good, but... like I told Connor, the last single was taken... You can make NPCs that room with you in the family unit.

Or you two can room together... Not Ideal... but we are currently weeding out members that have been absent, so almost all the apartments are gone... If you guys really want to join the RP, I suggest waiting until Friday when I will be making room or have a second layer of apartments. If you do decide to wait, you two will have the first pick of the vacant apartments. I understand if you guys don't want in.
I can wait.

KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint , I've updated my character sheet and have a NPC, Soo, tell me If that's ok, or I should wait..
You can apply for the family size apartment that has three rooms. But I'm planning to add new apartments to the RP, so if you want to have the family size which is more expensive than the single or studios. I will be adding more singles and studios. So if you want a single, I suggest waiting. It all come down to if you want to either wait for the apartment you want or take the family size.

You can apply for the family size apartment that has three rooms. But I'm planning to add new apartments to the RP, so if you want to have the family size which is more expensive than the single or studios. I will be adding more singles and studios. So if you want a single, I suggest waiting. It all come down to if you want to either wait for the apartment you want or take the family size.
I'll wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back