• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Juliet

Juliet followed Worm. She felt it coming to the surface in anticipation. Real food. Not whatever it was they even served in the school. When he tossed her the meat she wanted to eat it immediately. She wanted to hide it away and eat it as herself, but she knew that would make it angry. She stood steps away from Worm.
"There will be a glowing mark on my forehead. If it doesn't fade after I eat, do whatever it takes to get me back. I'm an expendable, but after too long they'll get tired of me."
She held the meat while starting to remove the cuffs. She looked back up at Worm.
"Don't be afraid to hold back on me if I get out of hand. i can't die."
She let the chains clink to the floor, a growl rumbling in her throat at the sight. Stupid things. They only made her sad; made her hurt. The last one dropped to the floor and she morphed into a beast. Her dark fur thick and fluffy, keeping her body warm. The meat fell to the floor and - without hesitation - she ripped into the bloody flesh. She devoured it with her sharp teeth, blood staining the fur around her muzzle. She growled and looked over at Worm. her large paws crunched leaves and grass as she slowly approached.
Remus117 Remus117

The average human would felt the cold grasp of terror works its way down their spine as they saw they the beast approaching. Worm surpassed the average, even if in a freakish way. Their body ripped apart and put back together; death claiming their soul only to be pulled back to this world. Worm knew these feelings.

Worm approached Juliet, or the beast, or Juliet the beast. They stared at each other, and slowly Worm began to whisper. “The hunger, the beast, and yourself. You divide them. Doing so is incorrect.” They spoke plainly, calmly, yet with utmost seriousness. “No beast stares at me, just you. I know the hunger. The insatiable hunger that will never be removed. But I can teach you to control it.”
Worm stepped forward, pressing against the mark on Juliet’s head.

(Sorry! Things got really hectic)

Bishop walked in and took a deep breath of the scents. They were nice. He peered sround the Cafeteria, looking for where to get food and checking if he could see any familiar faces...

Juliet

Juliet closed her eyes. She liked the touch.
"The beast is it's own. It forces me away and claims existence. I am cursed to live with this beast for eternity. If you wish to try and salvage the human in me then I will not stop you."
She sat down, her heavy tail thumping on the ground. Sitting like she was she appeared as more of a large domesticated dog than an insatiable beast.
Remus117 Remus117

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Worm continued to pet Juliet, surprised at how quickly they had become docile. Perhaps this would be useful. They moved their hand behind her ears, scratching. “Man is beast. Beasts are men, or women I suppose. I seek not to salvage the human. I seek what I’ve always sought. Power.” They continued to pet them, as they decided to test this out. “Bring me a rabbit.” They said, pointing to one of the old burrows they had seen before.

Bishop got his food and sat at a table as everyone seemed to be leaving. That was fine. He liked eating alone anyways. He sat alone, eating some food that he wasn't actually sure was food. It was just what was left over, but that was fine. Mystery meat, potatoes, and gravy with... Rice in it. Gross. Oh well. He shoveled it into his mouth, swallowing without chewing.

Juliet

Juliet's eyes snapped open. She looked up at him, her tongue licking the blood from her muzzle.
"Best to not temper the beast. Man is kind but the beast how a fowl temper."
She stood and walked over to the burrows. She stuck her nose in one, scenting for one of the creatures. It had been enough to keep the beast at bay for the first few years of her curse, but as time wore on it slowly became more and more insatiable. She used to eat whole deer before she was forced here. She found one of them and started digging into the dirt. She heard them trying to escape, but something blocked their path. She found one and grabbed it with her teeth. The pressure from holding it crushed the poor thing. She pushed the dirt back to trap the others and walked over to Worm, the rabbit limp in her mouth.
Remus117 Remus117

Worm chuckled slightly, returning to the trademark grin. “Point taken.” They watched Juliet’s hulking form hunt for the rabbit, saw it tearing its way into the burrow and taking one of them in her jaws.
Worm slowly took the rabbit, very carefully. They put it in their unhinged mouth, chomping it in half, giving the other half back to Juliet. “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Worm quoted, wiping blood from their mouth.

Juliet

Juliet took the half of the rabbit and crunched through the fur and flesh and bone with ease. She closed her eyes, the mark starting to fade. She laid down as the mark faded completely to black. Soon it was just Juliet laying on the floor. She was still dressed. That was the one thing she was absolutely grateful for about her curse. she pushed herself up into a sitting position and wiped the blood off her mouth.
"Thank you, Worm."
Her voice was once again low, almost hard to hear.
Remus117 Remus117

Worm watched as the transformation took place again, shedding the fur and muscle and shadow to become a small girl once again. That went much better than they had originally expected, Worm had to admit. They’d dealt with worse from Fenris before... speaking of Fenris, what would they think when they saw Juliet?
Worm didn’t grin this time, although they had a friendly expression. “Any time. I’ve got more of the fresh stuff, if you ever need it. Like I told you, I’ve been hungry before too.”
Worm lifted their hoody slightly, exposing their abdomen. Ribs stuck out like needles, and Juliet thought she could almost make out what they’d had for breakfast. They covered themselves again.

Juliet

Juliet nodded and looked up at him. She had known hunger too. Her parents thought they could force the beast out of her by starving her. They had only fed her something small once a day that wouldn't satisfy the beast within her. It's why she was so small and skinny at her age. Sixty years of living and never living.
"I know that pain. The pain of seeing your ribs like they were carved into your skin. The pain of seeing your bones instead of the soft flesh that should be there. It hurts. But it's numbing. If you play the cards right, it's like a drug. Addictive and horrible."
her voice was sorrowful as she reached for the cuffs and chains. They made her stomach turn. They were infused with powerful magic to keep her beast at bay.
Remus117 Remus117

Fenris: I was unsure what to make of the new girl's enthusiasm. I remember one boy who was that enthusiastic who ended up an expendable anyway. He almost didn't graduate.
"Hello.... Justice. I'm Fenris. And yeah, I guess this place is pretty cool."
Francis: I went to sit with Bishop after some thought. Anyone around here who wasn't evil would be double as worth sticking with in the real world.
"So they gave you dinner already? I thought they were serving breakfast." I looked down to my tray, which had pancakes and sausage links.

Bishop made a face at his food. "This is dinner? I think this may have been yesterday's, then... I swear it growled at me." He grumbled, prodding at the jiggly substance with his fork.

He chuckled. "Yeah. But what do you expect from a place full of villains?" He grumbled, continuing to eat the weird jiggly stuff.

Humans certainly have come a long way. From walls of mud and sticks they were able to build these huge structures of stone and metal. Sanlaf remembered the first school she had seen; a quaint monastary of wood where monks learned their letters. It had been a nice place nestled on some mountain she didn't remember the name of in some country that probably didn't exist anymore. She wondered if anyone had built anything over the ashes. Once she had her body back, she'd have to find it again and tear it down again.

The demon wandered through the halls, passing through the students as she went. The students paid her no mind, though a few of the more sensitive one shuddered at the chill. This school was far more lively than the monastaries of old. Each of these students had their own personality; their own potential; their own lives and loves and fears. This school was a testing ground for future terrors, giving Sanlaf a sizable selection of bodies.

She continued into the mess hall, following the trail of students. By heaven and hell, what was that stench? This was definitely an evil school; only the cruelest mind would force anyone to eat this garbage. She went from table to table, sizing up the occupants and listening to their conversation briefly before moving on. She could sense great power in one girl, but it was unruly. It was a wonderful the curse hadn't taken her life already. The girl she was with had a similar power, though Sanlaf wanted little to do with her either. She wasn't about to share a body with some accursed mutt. Their companion was a bit better off, but something about its form disgusted her. It's biology just felt wrong. It wasn't ideal, but she'd keep this one in mind.

Moving on, she followed the scent of magic to her next specimen. The two boys she found seemed promising; both had magic, though one felt more human than the other. There was no curse this time, though the lack of humanity in one was curious. "Interesting," She hummed. Though she couldn't be seen, her voiced passed between the two as a quiet whisper. She stepped around the table and seated herself across from them.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Zorukia Zorukia

6DF9FC9A-DF16-4290-9F87-A5FA459BDEFC.pngMentioned: Remus117 Remus117
Ilya turned away from Angela and silently got her breakfast, thinking that if she left her alone Angela would lose interest. She sat down on a surprisingly empty table and picked at a pancake, her appetite wasn’t the best after what happened...

Francis: It was funny, being in an evil school and not feeling any different until very suddenly you feel like an awful force is right in front of you, right when you were about to shove a piece of pancake in your mouth. I swallowed hard, lowering my fork with caution.
"Bishop, do you feel that? It feels.... Bad. Like, really bad."

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Random42 Random42
Xio Xio StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Zorukia Zorukia
Worm nodded at Juliet, bothered by the girl’s story. They’d been at the Institute long enough to see some despicable things... they’d excepted it wouldn’t bother them. Worm wasn’t sure why, but it bothered them. They felt strange. “Come on,” they said to Juliet, turning back to the path, watching the trees for the symbols they’d left. “Let’s head back.”

Louis felt something strange. The school had an eerie vibe before, but this was... different, somehow. Something didn’t sit well with him, and he had the sensation of ice being poured into his shirt. He looked over at two new kids, one with a weird face, and one who was huge... he felt it was coming from them. He stood up, walking over. “Something wrong?” He said, putting on an insincere kind tone. He tried to focus his power to raise his temperature.

Angela knew the school was host to many unnatural things. She had followed Ilya to breakfast, sitting beside the girl even as she tried to avoid her. Poor Ilya.. she was so shy, she needed so much help!
“Do you... do you feel that?” Angela whispered to Ilya.

mentioned : Remus117 Remus117
I don’t feel any..“ then an idea comes to her head and her eyes turn the bluish colour, “There’s a demonic lady over there...” she said , pointing toward Sanlef.

Random42 Random42
Angela turned, unable to see but following Ilya’s finger. “Thank you, sweet Ilya...” she said, removing another vial. “I believe this calls for the intervention of the Angel.” She turned towards Ilya again, holding the vial and another crucifix. “Do you want to help me?”

B9DF7D6E-F64E-432A-A736-93B96C1BB28F.pngMentioned : Remus117 Remus117
No, she has the same right as us to be here...“ she said as she was getting up to leave, hoping to not get involved in Angela’s deranged scheme...

Sanlaf's eyes went between the two boys as she listened to their conversation. As she listened, she noticed out of the corner of her eye one girl pointing at her. Someone could see her? Not only that, but a few people seemed to believe her. One of them was even pulling out a crucifix. Cute; if the demon was driven away by two pieces of wood on top of each other, she wouldn't be able to walk through a forest. This so called 'Angel' seemed more like a fool than anything. Unperturbed by her discovery, Sanlaf gave the girl who had spotted her a wave and a smile. "Of course I do." She responded. Her voice was still barely audible, but it reached the girl's ear clearly, "As do you. Please, stay, don't mind me."

Random42 Random42

Francis: I shrugged at the newcomer's question.
"I mean, there might not be. It's just a feeling I got all of a sudden. Hold on! I think I can hear something."
I listened hard, but it was difficult with the cafeteria noise. Somebody's voice.... It sounded softer than everybody else's voice, but close. It stood out, somehow, in its intelligibility.
"Don't mind me," She was saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back