• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• Small girl walked in school carrying big (to her size) bag, where was her clothes and vodka. She looked around and headed towards entrance and officer. "череппоколоти́ть" When officer didn't seem to understand she said "Skullbash." And then waited if she could get information where to go.

There was another boy who arrived at the entrance to the school. honestly he should've been in there already considering he talked to the principal and made a deal but he needed to collect his belongings. now all he wanted to do was go in, get a list of abductees, and set up himself in the new school. though as he walked up behind the girl who spoke... russian? that's going to be interesting, he moved to address the officer outside as well. "the principal should've said I was coming, could you take me to him?" there was no way the principal went back on his word, there was no escape clause in the contract so the principal was forced to help Ryth.

Skullbash
A aonly9470

When unknown boy just walked past her at her turn, she pushed him on floor, with surprisingly easily given her small size. "Wait your own turn, weakling!"

The male was beaten down by the girl as she said that. "you need to actually speak english for me to understand you." was his reply as he laid there on the ground, pinned under her. his words held no fear or surprise of her strength, just his right eye, an unsettling blue thing with gears revolving inside it, one particular gear looking like an iris.

Last edited:
The male sighed again. "he directs you to the introduction, he takes me to the principal, that can happen basically at the same time, it's not like I was inconveniencing you. though I could very well"

Belladonna nodded at Sam's last statement. Before realizing something. "You should probably go get breakfast shouldn't you? Unless you don't want to. Still it's a great time to socialize!" And with that remark Belladonna shut the door to the classroom, making sure Sam was outside of it first.
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Caoimhe had spent a very odd amount of time walking through the hallways to get to the mess hall before just deciding to fly there. Once inside she sighed, many students filled the mess hall, some if them surely kinder than others, but she wasn't going to take chances. She was ready to go to the line and wait to get food when she heard muffled crying from outside. Caoimhe cursed her weakness under her breath as she flew out of the mess hall towards the sound of the crying. A single snap was all it took for the bonds to fall off of the girl. "Hello and welcome to Sunbreaker."
A aonly9470

Lillith walked into the mess hall not at all wanting to eat, but there nonetheless. She quickly surveyed the room before her eyes landed on a demon in the room. Lillith was almost certain that she wasn't supposed to see her, but there was still a demon there. Maybe Lillith was more of a demon than just in the sharing of a name. A little wave was directed to the Demon, Lillith hoping for a chat.
Xio Xio

Hanah Solo
GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Hanah blinked her eyes, when blindfold dropped from front of her eyes. After her eyes had adjusted to light, she noticed fey front of her.
"DON'D HULD! I WANNA BAG DO MOMMY!"
When she yelled, it could be saw that most of her teeth had been pulled out, only some was left and those hadn't fully sprout out yet.
Hanah's missing permanent teeth wouldn't regenerate back, when she dies. As she would get milk teeth back. Also her hair and fingers doesn't growth back to how long they were, but base would -all bodyhair, kidnappers succeeded to trick regeneration to not notice those

Fenris: I nodded, a look of sympathy on my face. Poor thing, however he may shapeshift, may never know the glory of the Moon's power.
Francis: After a moment, I felt like it was socially safe to leave and dumped the contents of my tray into the trash. I passed a crowd of people and by chance heard crying. I gravitated toward the sound, and flinched at the shouting of one of them.
"What's wrong?" I asked when I was around the corner and near the two girls.
Sam: I nodded, starting towards the cafeteria. "Bye."
Mr. Bergmann: It was an ordinary day at Sunbreaker, aside from the deal I made with a new student, Ryth. Ah, the power that contract has given me!
My files on the kidnapped students were almost done printing for me to give to him.

Worm was lucky the tension had defused with Fenris and... that odd contortionist. They grinned, it had been a long time since they had a right to call anyone else odd. Louis had stayed behind with Fenris, but that was none of Worm's business. His business consisted exclusively of their own survival, and of finding ways to increase their standing. They worried slightly about Juliet, but currently the girl was none of their problem. If they saw her again though, they might see if she needed more to eat.

Louis looked at Bishop, alarmed. "That's an interesting form..." He said cautiously, still smoldering slightly. The wolves were multiplying, apparently. Hopefully this one had less fleas than his new roommate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back