• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Budding minds may become the next great dictator, but not everybody is here willingly, some kidnapped in order to fill in a quota at this high school for future villains. Whether your parents enrolled you, you came on your own, or you were kidnapped from wherever you were before this…. Well, you’re stuck here, like it or not.
Welcome to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy.

Adrius struggled as his captors binded him up and took him here. They threw him to the ground and let him go, and vanished. He stood up, dumbfounded and confused. "Where...am i?"

Crow stood in the trees near the school and tilted his head with a grin and giggled "I'm going to have sooooo much fun" he purred as he saw a male being dragged through the gates, soon his captures vanished as the male stumbled around confused as the harpy soon took off and landed behind adrius "hi there wanna play electric ball?" He asked with a grin as electricity could be seen flowing through his wing, as he snickered at the mans confused expression.

"I'm crow by the way and you are?" He asked as he flew around him to get a better look at the male as his jacket moved as he did from his wings creating a heavy wind, he couldn't really control his arokinese yet and it caused him some trouble at times when he flew.

Ilya.pngMentioned: raven flame raven flame @Cicada3301
The Captors returned, this time carrying a young girl who was screaming, kicking and doing everything she can to get free, "Let me go, I come from an extremely..average family, But I know stuff about the law, So i can sue you...I think!" She was thrown to the floor, Her panicked shouting now silenced by the impact. "Ow..."

"What the....holy! I'm...Adrius. And electric what? " Adrius stared at the wings for a second, and then stuttered. "W-where...am I?" He looked at the one who had just arrived, startled. "HOLY SH-"

Francis: I was asleep the whole time! Damn it! I thought I could defend myself in situations like this, but somehow they got me right out of my bed and into a sack and onto a pickup truck. In the back of the truck, too.
I didn't wake up until they dumped me out of the sack and onto the grass in front of.... Was that Hogwarts?
I was dreaming. Any moment now, Blackbeard was going to pop out from behind me and sing a jaunty tune about mitochondria.
There was slightly nonsensical banter, I heard, and I doubted it was Blackbeard talking.

"Good question," I answered, turning to see some guy in a hood and mask, a bird person (or harpy, or garuda, or whatever his identity was.)
I concluded that I wasn't dreaming, one reason being that I didn't dream in color, and therefore I was not in front of Hogwarts.

Last edited:
Adrius stumbled backwards, holding his head. "What is this place! Answer me truthfully."

Ilya.pngMentioned: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus raven flame raven flame @Cicada3301
Ilya got up, Still quite dazed by getting thrown "This place is horri-" suddenly a sheathed sword came flying out of nowhere hitting Ilya in the head, She turns to the direction it came from "Thanks for my sword but I am not here for your slapstick humor...I hope..." She looks at the rest of the arrivals and notes that only one of them seems to have a clue what's happening. She starts glaring at the harpy.

Last edited:
Adrius also stared at the harpy, extremely confused. "Who. Are you. Where. Am I. NOW ANSWER ME!" He yelled, his voice getting deeper the louder he yelled.

Crow just grinned insanely "your in a place where people or faes come to train to be villains be they forced or willing and im crow, who are you all" he said getting in adrius face, as he flew upside down with the grin still on his face, before he flew a bit away when saw there hair starting to stand on end from how close he was

Soon he sighed and calmed down a bit, but not much "and electric ball is where you play with a ball made of electricity duh" he said with a grin

Last edited:
"You....Are INSANE!" (Sorry for no details. I gotta shower reeal quick)

Francis: Ok, so I was in a really bad situation. My tired eyes darted around, noting to one side a few cars in a parking lot, out of which some people were carrying luggage. On the other side, the castle doors were opening.
Mr. Priest: I exited the building, one of the first teachers out. A few students were early.
"Hello, everyone," I shouted from across the lawn as I approached the newly kidnapped students, "Welcome to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy!" My tone reduced to normal when I reached them. "I'm Mr. Priest, one of the teachers here."

Ilya.png Mentioned: raven flame raven flame StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Ilya doesn't seem happy with the arrangement, Pacing incredibly quickly " So what you're saying is we're being forced to go to school...How is that any different from normal other than us being kidnapped...Oh, i see... My parents have no idea where i am..Sh-" Her swear was interrupted by a sigh, Cussing wouldn't help much...

She turned to face the teacher "Can i go home, I need to tell my parents where i am..." She says this despite well knowing she had no chance of it being approved
(raven you might wanna recheck my previous post, The sword was getting thrown at me, Not you XD)

I know i am but what about you" he said twitching before Mr. Priest walked out "HI MR.PRIEST" he yelled as he flew over to hear best and speak in a normal tone as he flew by he accidentally zapped the three near by with his wings and soon landed close to the teacher.

before long he remembered his luggage and flew off to get it soon coming back with a backpack and small suitcase as he stood there with a smile abbn d snickered as he saw adrius and the girls hair standing on end as he walked up to them and touched there arms absorbing the electricity before going back to where he was.

Mr. Priest: "Hi Crow!"
And then I answered the new kid's question.
"I'm sorry, but you can't do that. You've been chosen as a student here, and that means you're going to have to stay here. It won't be too bad if you follow the rules and try your best to learn to be evil."
Francis: My focus went to the guy that was called Mr. Priest.
"Evil?" I said meekly.
Mr. Priest: "Evil."

Crow snickered at llyas dismay and grinned at her "awe its not that bad just do some classes, pay attention in class, and keep your grades up and after that your free to do as you please right Mr. Priest?" He asked as he saw clouds rolling in causing him to grin "ohhhhhh thunderrrr" he said with a larger grin wanting to go play and get struck by the lightning.

"Can i go have fun in the rain clouds when we are done sir?" Crow asked wanting to get zapped so badly.

(Omg im dieing from laughter right now)

Ilya.pngmentioned: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus raven flame raven flame
Ilya nods at the teacher before turning to the harpy, Her eyes glowing a bluish color "Electrocute me again and I'll gut you..." She rested her hand on the hilt of the sword before blinking several times and having her eyes turn back to brown, "A-Ah, Sorry sir...I have Narcolepsy..."she said, now addressing Mr Priest

Crow just blinked and busted out laughing "i like you and sorry i cant really control it hehe" he said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at her

Mr. Priest: "Um.... Yeah." I decided not to say anything to the girl in brown. For all I knew, she knew she was possessed and trying to hide it.
"Anyway, your luggage is in the common room, which is in the building, just down the hall."

"Mr. Priest" crow asked not wanting his question to go ignored as he didnt want to miss anything but also wanted to play in the storm clouds

Ilya.pngInteraction: No-one
Ilya just blinked a few times, wondering why her coming out with her medical condition made the Harpy like her, "Well then.." she mused before wandering towards the common room.

Last edited:
Mr. Priest: "Yes?"
Francis: Fearing reprimand, I went inside the building as directed. On the walls of the hallway were portraits of politicians, pirates, and other rapscallions.

"Hi...Can you explain to me where I am, or at least take me to the super intendent, or hell, the principal." He told the teacher. "Just tell we where the hell i am, and how long i need to stay here."

Mr. Priest: I suppressed a sigh. "I don't think we answer to a superintendent, but I guess you could see the principal. I wouldn't though- Complaints go into your record here. As for where you are, I said you're at Sunbreaker Instutute. It's an evil school. Oh wait. I bet you wanted to know where the school is. It's In Ohio."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back