• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute Of Villainy - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Important details about Madison and Maria.

Maria's Crime for Profit class includes a practical midterm and final. Each student is given $1000 for the midterm and 1 week to turn it into as large an amount as possible using solely illegal means. The final gives $5k and the same timeframe.

Madison comes from a long line of demon-worshipping witches. At the age of 13, they bind themselves to a demon of their choice, allowing the demon to wreak havoc on the mortal plane. Madison is bound to Cazathiel, Greater Baron of Wrath.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Assuming they’d be willing to share a room with a non-werewolf, how would you feel about Fenris rooming with Louis? I have a feeling they’d clash, which could be interesting.
Shagranoz Shagranoz
I’d appreciate the irony of Angela rooming with Madison, since they’re kind of opposites, but what would you think?
And this is to anyone interested, I’m not sure who Worm could room with, since they’re both Expendable and rather despised. If anyone’s character would be willing to take them, it’d be much obliged.

Thank you, same goes for yours.
That could work, he could be somewhat of a mentor, since it seems Francis is rather new.

Budding minds may become the next great dictator, but not everybody is here willingly, some kidnapped in order to fill in a quota at this high school for future villains. Whether your parents enrolled you, you came on your own, or you were kidnapped from wherever you were before this…. Well, you’re stuck here, like it or not.
Welcome to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy.
clever intro.

Honestly, Madison would hate Angela's guts. She'd think Angela's just deluding herself. If we go that way, expect Angela to spend most of her time burning in Hellfire.

I think she'd much prefer to be with Park and Lilith, since they're both magicians.

Can afraid be alone for now, then get a roomie later? (Pardon the term)

Pair him with whoever you choose. I don't have a room yet though, and i have NO idea where I am XD

Sure. Partly because of the name and partly because Sterling silver is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back