• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute Of Villainy - Roleplayer's Lair

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You know Francis is rooming with Worm, right? There can be up to four in a room, I just thought I'd let you know.

Oh, Yeah that's fine. The more the merrier, as long as there's room.
Remus agreed to it, too.

There's not many left to room with so just put Juliet and Justice wherever.

I forgot to put this in their CSes, but Belladonna has white cat ears and a tail and Caoimhe has wings

would you guys be interested in having a character that is built around contracts? making deals to give people power in exchange for support/other payments?

would you guys be interested in having a character that is built around contracts? making deals to give people power in exchange for support/other payments?

We've got one already, but I think a rivalry between such characters could be a good plot point.

well my idea was... ironically was thining of calling him devil's lawyer. his deals are limited to that of equivalent exchange which makes it not viable for him to be a hero. he could do things like fix a person's weakness for a large favor or subordination, or give someone a little boost for payment. I'm thinking of him being like DR facilier in that a handshake binds people. the contract can also have certain bringing levels to increase potency, the contract can be physically unbreakable, negotiatable, or broken at any time (with the boon lost when broken)

also for the reason he can make these reality manipulating contracts I'm thinking he was given Odin's missing eye by a divine being, a cursed artifact that shouldn't exist

I'm here but sick and sleeping the day away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back