• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summoners journey

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Okay. Make a Summoner and then I will make the Champion. Her name is going to be Kio Ungard
Oh and you are talking bout that rp again

[/QUOTE]
yeah i'm pretty sad about it but who knows what will happen in this rp it's going to be interesting that's for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Okay. Make a Summoner and then I will make the Champion. Her name is going to be Kio Ungard
Oh and you are talking bout that rp again

[/QUOTE]
what kind of personality is she so i can work with you

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Hm.... I guess I will base it off of yours lol =^.^=

[/QUOTE]
I hope your ready because he's not going to be easy to deal with and he's going to sometimes work you like a slave mahahaha

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I hope your ready because he's not going to be easy to deal with and he's going to sometimes work you like a slave mahahaha

[/QUOTE]
Can you repost the picture? I can not see it

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I still can't see it...... do you just use the link to it?
Also read the overview

[/QUOTE]
I did doing a last edit hope this should be ok

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I did doing a last edit hope this should be ok

[/QUOTE]
That explains it.... I can't see pictures that are linked. You should put the picture itself in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back