• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summoners journey

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Yea it takes up, like, the ENTIRE island lol

[/QUOTE]
you said you didn't want it to advanced how would people get to the island and what would it look like

I may have a picture for it. And they have magic..... wouldn't it be apparent they would have some kind of magical device to teleport them to the school?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I may have a picture for it. And they have magic..... wouldn't it be apparent they would have some kind of magical device to teleport them to the school?

[/QUOTE]
oh like a secret barrier etc and sure that other part can work

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]oh like a secret barrier etc and sure that other part can work

[/QUOTE]
I found a couple pics for my characters in the gallery, but I can't find a pic for the area. Can you help?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I found a couple pics for my characters in the gallery, but I can't find a pic for the area. Can you help?

[/QUOTE]
after i'm done with my bio for another rp

The Unamed Character]Okay. I am going to make the thread soon [/QUOTE] found something you might be able to use [URL="https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=anime+demon+guys&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=979&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9uKvz5vrKAhXJthQKHSR2AN8Q_AUIBigB&dpr=1#tbm=isch&q=floating+island+pictures&imgrc=bD5dogIwsziBlM: said:
anime demon guys - Google Search[/URL]

In the world of Mian, There are many races that live in peace. That is, until the first summoner came along. when they first appeared, they did not know how to control their powers, but many wanted to help them. Now there is a school for many summoners and their champions to learn to use their powers and their abilities. There is a darkness coming as this new generation rolls in, and they may be the planets only hope.

@Rayischo @Leo Radomir what do you think?

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL] It is up
yes i saw and i don't mean to be a dick but it still says summoner instead of summoners and even the plots not have bad it looks kinda fragmented it's probaly the same on my new rp that's why i'm asking for help from others

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Are you going to use michi in this one she's your fav babe from the rps i've seen you in so far

[/QUOTE]
Check the Character sign up

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Check the Character sign up

[/QUOTE]
yep you did if you want me to be your summoner cool if not also fine

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I already have a summoner but I can make another one. I have another name I used to use a bunch

[/QUOTE]
sure that would be great

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I already have a summoner but I can make another one. I have another name I used to use a bunch

[/QUOTE]
I was just thinking the romance between zen and miss isabella was heading to a good place i wonder if he'll join again

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back