• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summoners journey

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
I was thinking this randomly, Like I always do, but It is about summoners and Champions.

A special amount of people, of various races, are born with an amazing power. They are able to summon warriors to fight for them and protect them. Although, the two must share a bond and the summoned must have a bond with the warrior in order to be summoned. These warriors are the Summoners champions. They may have grown up together, a summoner may scout them somewhere in the world. Of course, almost anyone may learn to be a summoner, but Those not born with the power are not as powerful as the ones born with it.

I am working on the storyline and will post it when it is finished. I would also like input about what you guys think about anything in the rp.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I was thinking this randomly, Like I always do, but It is about summoners and Champions.
A special amount of people, of various races, are born with an amazing power. They are able to summon warriors to fight for them and protect them. Although, the two must share a bond and the summoned must have a bond with the warrior in order to be summoned. These warriors are the Summoners champions. They may have grown up together, a summoner may scout them somewhere in the world. Of course, almost anyone may learn to be a summoner, but Those not born with the power are not as powerful as the ones born with it.

I am working on the storyline and will post it when it is finished. I would also like input about what you guys think about anything in the rp.

[/QUOTE]
it's not bad what type of city land and currency and so on give far more depth to an rp

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]it's not bad what type of city land and currency and so on give far more depth to an rp

[/QUOTE]
That is exactly what I wanted to discuss. I am thinking about sort of a futuristic type land or maybe a different planet.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]That is exactly what I wanted to discuss. I am thinking about sort of a futuristic type land or maybe a different planet.

[/QUOTE]
Do you like the idea of floating island and such, maybe have a few cyborgs and worker bots, if a different planet then one has think about the different season, domed or not domed etc

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Do you like the idea of floating island and such, maybe have a few cyborgs and worker bots, if a different planet then one has think about the different season, domed or not domed etc

[/QUOTE]
Dude..... you are making this go into a detailed rp.... It is a casual rp

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Dude..... you are making this go into a detailed rp.... It is a casual rp

[/QUOTE]
It does seem a lot but just want to give you some different options, you said kinda futuristic so would i be wrong in saying some people or creatures would own guns and such?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]It does seem a lot but just want to give you some different options, you said kinda futuristic so would i be wrong in saying some people or creatures would own guns and such?

[/QUOTE]
I would be adding a weapons type deal into the cs for Champions. I enjoy your Ideas, do not get me wrong, it is just a lot of them seem to differ from casual and go into a fully detailed type rp

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I would be adding a weapons type deal into the cs for Champions. I enjoy your Ideas, do not get me wrong, it is just a lot of them seem to differ from casual and go into a fully detailed type rp

[/QUOTE]
good point i'm glad you like them, it's good the weapon part is being thought out. Speaking of ideas maybe some of the weapons could be old magic types etc but if that's to complex that's fine.

Rayischo said:
Floating Islands? WOW! OWO
This RP seems cool and Super Sugoi
One of the things i've noticed is a good chunk of people don't like fanservice on the site, and it's true to that to much can kill an anime or manga but that goes for anything, also i think there should be some neutral and evil chars allowed to give more flexibility.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]....................

[/QUOTE]
Ok that was cliche but anyways back to ideas for the rp

Well... I think we shouldn't put too much detail into this... I think a bit is good, but too much would give a good and lovely brain fuck (I think). So...

That was anything I wanted to say

( =_=)~

lol.

I was thinking about taking a souleater approach to it...... Do you guys know what souleater is?

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]Ok that was cliche but anyways back to ideas for the rp

[/QUOTE]
Rayischo said:
Well... I think we shouldn't put too much detail into this... I think a bit is good, but too much would give a good and lovely brain fuck (I think). So...
That was anything I wanted to say

( =_=)~

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]lol.
I was thinking about taking a souleater approach to it...... Do you guys know what souleater is?

[/QUOTE]
I know the Anime (:3)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I dont know what that is

[/QUOTE]
outlaw star has a mix of magic mixed into a sci-fi combo like many things you can look it up on the net

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah..... don't feel like it would fit it... The school with the assignments feature seems more like it..... like the school is on a floating island and has assignments for summoners and all that

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Nah..... don't feel like it would fit it... The school with the assignments feature seems more like it..... like the school is on a floating island and has assignments for summoners and all that

[/QUOTE]
fair enough maybe it could be like negima and have a huge campus etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back