• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hobbesisalive

The Cat Snuggler
Hello Hello
So I am back once again because it is summer and I finally have a lot of free time! This doesn't mean I reply 10 times a day, but more like once a day or at least 3 times per week. I like to play as Male and I am fine with any pairing, I can also double!

What I expect from my partner

-
No one liners!
- Semi lit grammar wise, I am no native English speaker so don't worry! I am really flexible.
- Replies at least once a week. If you can't make it just say so (: I understand sometimes there are more important things then roleplaying with a stranger
- 17 years or older, I am 20 myself and I am more comfortable with 17 and beyond. I hope you understand!
- I live in the Netherlands, so a time zone close to that one would be nice but its not a must of course!

I prefer to use Anime pictures but I am fine with realistic pictures as well just say so! (:

Pairings

-
League champion x League champion (Wanted to do this one for a long time!)
- Tutor x Bad Student
- Student x Teacher
- Magical Being x Human
- Shapeshifter x Human
- Researcher x Test Subject

These can be in Au or in another time period or just in a plain fantasy world! We can discuss that together (:

And of course I would also like it if you have your own ideas, don't be afraid! I won't bite. I like it when people say what they want to say and I believe that helps it to grow even further as Rp'er

If there are any questions about me or some pairings, don't be afraid to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back