• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Vibes [OOC]

Yeah, I know the whole first person POV can be a little weird but I wanted it to be different and more like a reality show I guess (think of like confessionals and when they're talking to the camera lol)

Yo it won't let me tag you in my ic post so this is just me telling you that I've replied in leiu of tagging
I'm gonna wait a little while before replying because bedazzled said he wanted it to go slow so I'm gonna wait and see if anyone else posts. I'll post sooner if more people post

so, i'm back from work, and with too much to catch up on T-T

(my character was casually in the doorway the entire time and was completely ignored, maybe i should edit my post to include a later time in the day. So he's not "invisible" for this whole intro deal)

so, i'm back from work, and with too much to catch up on T-T

(my character was casually in the doorway the entire time and was completely ignored, maybe i should edit my post to include a later time in the day. So he's not "invisible" for this whole intro deal)
Just send him to the kitchen we're most people are. Everyone has at least said hi to your character so you could say he said high back before heading into the kitchen. Or you can interact with Ethan and Miranda there still in the voyer

Just send him to the kitchen we're most people are. Everyone has at least said hi to your character so you could say he said high back before heading into the kitchen
that's a good plan, but i might just end up having him go upstairs to pick out a room before he fully introduces himself

Emibow Emibow yeah i don't think you should change your post, like Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving said everyone already acknowledged your character. Maybe just go pick out a room and then come introduce yourself to everyone. I think Blake thought you were ignoring her =\ lol

Emibow Emibow yeah i don't think you should change your post, like Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving said everyone already acknowledged your character. Maybe just go pick out a room and then come introduce yourself to everyone. I think Blake thought you were ignoring her =\ lol
so, my plan is to fill the gaps of everyone's post without needing to edit the one before.
The answer: a "freeze like a rabbit from nervousness and escape in a direction" reaction and change my cs a little to make him more nervous around lots of people

so, my plan is to fill the gaps of everyone's post without needing to edit the one before.
The answer: a "freeze like a rabbit from nervousness and escape in a direction" reaction and change my cs a little to make him more nervous around lots of people

Yeah that would be perfect actually! :)

bababaBOOM, Suite 6

Attachments

• luxury bedroom.jpg
    luxury bedroom.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back