• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Vibes [OOC]

BedazzledBlue

tumblr_mr0p0ksZgC1qk6nwxo1_500.gif

Locations l Characters l RP

Questions, Concerns, Convo...

Last edited:
alright, heads up. If possible, I plan on posting a starter, then head to bed, or vice versa. Since i gotta get up early tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

Emibow Emibow , you're not at the house yet right? I don't want my character to walk past you like a snob on accident.

BedazzledBlue BedazzledBlue
I think I am actually going to bow out before the Rp really takes off. Since my character would be the third of Asian descent, it feels a little unbalanced.

doneanddusted doneanddusted if you could edit my character out of your post-sorry bout that.

Last edited:
so, since i don't want to continue the cluster of people arriving, my post is going to be a more filler as he is still on his way to the house.

Unless we get a bunch more people you might want to lift the 1 character limit to fill this. Also, ready to post whenever you give me the go ahead

Unless we get a bunch more people you might want to lift the 1 character limit to fill this. Also, ready to post whenever you give me the go ahead

Yeah, you're right! I'm trying to give everybody a chance but if more people don't sign up then I'll lift the character limit. And okay great! Waiting for doneanddusted doneanddusted and then you can post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back