• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Camp - Camp Walala - Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
what's the word minimum?
There is no word minimum. Generally though, don't go under two words, as often something that short makes no sense, and adds very little to the roleplay. Only say something that short if you absolutely need to, and if you do, make sure that it makes sense.

While, I did start off the roleplay by writing a brief story about my chracter checking in to camp (which is 344 words long), roleplayers are allowed to both write brief stories about what their character is doing at camp and/or something short (such as an interaction with another character, for example "Hi John" He said, or an action they are doing, such as *Jumps up in the air in excitment*).

Last edited:
gonna try to recruit more peeps
Not sure if you mean your gonna try to recruit more people or if your suggesting that I should. In any event, at the least, I already created an interest check for the roleplay here, which I just now bumped back up the first page of the Group Interest Checks forum.

yes very creative though for {Jack and Ashley} it could be Jashley, Jackley, {Like ash said} Jash.
For {Temora and Xavier} it could be Temier, Tevi., Xavora, {Like ash said again} Xavira.
Hheheehe

Jack would just book it. He would buy a bus ticket to wherever and never come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back