• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Beckoning Camp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dylan goes back outside and finishes quickly what he is doing before
Putting in it away and then goes back inside. He then puts his stuff away before going over to Jade ",hey did you have a good sleep?" Dylan asks him as he sits down next to the bed that Jade is in .
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Dylan offers him a hug as he feels bad for him. He then hugs him if Jade accepts it and then he checks the bed just in case.

He hugs him. As he feels safe with him. There's a diary which he writes all the experiences he had when he lived in all the places he been placed in.
Dominic Dominic

Mary came out of the gathering hall after cleaning up and saw Siobhan on the ground. She ran over to check on the young las. “Siobhan, are you alright?” She asked.

Jacob was still riding out to his favorite spot, a place that he could relax and not worry about a thing. He always enjoyed this spot, ever since his friend Jon took him there.

Nicholas sat with his brother. “Tommy, what’s the matter? Talk to me.” His voice was soft and kind.

Dylan smiles as he hugs Jade " it's okay don't worry I am here for you" he says to him. That is not what he was checking the bed for so he just covers the bed up since nothing has happened to it at all lucky. He gets up and down on the bed with Jade as he continues to hold him.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"Jacob I don't like him he is scary. I don't like him!" Tommy says as he turns around and hugs his brother as he is still crying.
deathrisesagain deathrisesagain

Dylan sits there and pays full attention to him. After he hugs him because he feels super bad for him. He wonders if maybe his parents could adopt him or maybe someone else could. Maybe he could even adopt him though he is not sure yet if he's ready to have a child of his own quite yet SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Dylan smiles at him and listens to him. Even though he is not a big fan of Kpop himself he still happy listens to him. However he takes the diary and then closes it before putting back down on the bed without even looking at it. SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Dylan looks at Jade "hey try not to pick at loss strings in pants otherwise the holes in them will become worst and eventually you will have nothing to wear. So do you maybe want to go and do something else?" He asks him.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Nick listens to his brother. “I don’t like how he makes you feel. Though I do think he’s just trying to be nice.” He says. He sat next to his brother and just remains quiet for a little bit.

"I don't care I don't like him!!" Tommy says as he continues crying. As he continues to hug his brother.
deathrisesagain deathrisesagain

Dylan looks at him "what do you want to do?" He asks signing to him He then waits to see if Jade can come up with anything.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"ok I can't promise anything but I will have a talk to Mary about it. but what would you like to do for now?" Dylan Signs to him. He thinks to himself that it would be nice if they can get him some new clothes at some point
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Mary came out of the gathering hall after cleaning up and saw Siobhan on the ground. She ran over to check on the young las. “Siobhan, are you alright?” She asked.

Jacob was still riding out to his favorite spot, a place that he could relax and not worry about a thing. He always enjoyed this spot, ever since his friend Jon took him there.

Nicholas sat with his brother. “Tommy, what’s the matter? Talk to me.” His voice was soft and kind.
She wasn’t awake and lay stiff

Mary called for Jose to carry Siobhan to her bunk house while she called for the doctor to come.

Nick smiled. “Who cares about him. You just be you and try to enjoy your time here this summer.” He spoke softly, as he sat against the wall. He tried to comfort his brother some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back