• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Suicide squad: Main rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade}

Fae Cove

She nodded and flashed a smile. She took the katana in her hands carefully. It was a little heavier that her trident put she could still swing it like her trident. She swung it through the air in graceful moves, careful not to hit anyone and held it back out to Slade. "Nice to meet you Slade. Im Siren and this is The Hunter." She smiled and pulled up her trident.

She spun it carefully but as it wasnt as heavy she could swing faster and in better moves than the Katana. She held it out to Slade and raised a eyebrow. "Wanna try it? And becarful not to touch the pearls." She said.

slade denied "my sword is my treasure i do use any others weapons but thank you" Slade slides his blade into his holders for them and pulls out a cigar "apologies for the smell it feels like we've been in this helicopter for a while i guess i could catch up on some Z's before we take off he lays down and starts to sleep"

Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade}

Artemis Hunt

She shrugged at Slade. "We dont care about the smell. Night." She said and pulled her mask closer to her face. She leaned against the wall and fell into a light sleep. She was still aware of her surroundings but was able to get energy she knows she will need for the upcoming mission. Fae flopped on top of her and fell asleep as well. Her trident now tucked away safely to her back and body sprawled across Artemis. Artemis smiled to herself.

KAI:
looks at the others and notices the dislike and smirks to himself glad that they did. he wasnt here to make friends he was here to escape and he was sure he knew how but it would take more than a few cheap insults to accomplish his goal

Briana
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Briana stared at him for a while in disbelief then rolled her eyes and walked away as the fire died down. As they then began to get called into the helicopter she was tempted to stay where she was but got in anyway. She needed to get in before Peyton so she had time to sit somewhere that she wouldn't then considered the robin since Peyton seeded to already hate him. Briana ended up sitting by Jason but kept her distance from him and kept her eyes on her daggers.
Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade) samandawdsas samandawdsas (Kai)
Peyton blinked a few times then mumbled, "Still don't do that to me." She then went into the helicopter only to see Brianna already seated. She gave a quick scowl at the girl seeing as she knew Peyton would want to sit by her. She somehow then managed to sit away from most others and away from the conversation so she didn't have to get too involved in it either...At least he thought so.. As she looked towards the other side she saw Kai and her smile faded, "Great I'm stuck with the ass."

Kai:
snorts at her comment but also satisfyed by it knowing that she disliked him and glances at her "you always have the option of jumping"

Peyton
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Kai)
Peyton crossed her arms and crossed her legs, putting her hands in her lap as she looked at him in annoyance, "You know, I'd much rather just throw you out." She then smiled fakely then rolled her eyes and turned away as the smile melted away as fast as it had come.

KAI:
shrugs "by all means go ahead it would be an easy escape from this and the plus side is i would survive it" he was kinda hoping she would to be honest he would fool the guards by thinking he was dead so no need to check and eliminate someone in the process as she would be killed for killing him

Peyton
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Kai) Cello. Cello. (Fea) silent whisper silent whisper (Slade)
Peyton clenched her fists and buried her dagger in the wall of the helicopter, freezing the wall and keeping Kai in his seat. The only way for him to get up was for him to take off his pants and even then the ice would slowly spread up his ass and that idea made her smile. She then got up and sat by Fae and Slade but stayed quiet.

KAI
shivers as i feel the ice and realise what shes done and smirks calling out as she walks away "wow you want to undress me that badly huh" closes his eyes red energy circling around me and i concentrate on her risisng her upwards and slammibg her down onto the floor in her back

Peyton
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Kai)
Peyton looked disgusted, "I'd prefer you kept your clothes on, I don't want to look at you as it is." As he then starts to use his own abilities she made an ice ball that surrounded her and protected her as she was picked up into the air then suddenly slammed into the ground then formed into another dagger to make up for the one she had used to trap him, "That was a bad idea on your part." She smirked cruelly and coldly, the temperature of the atmosphere dropping every second and compared to the ice...Well, the ice was the warmest thing in the helicopter.

KAI:
laughes and smiles at her "i like how you forget that if you kill anyone you die aswell" shivers a little and takes his jacket off to speed up the process of hypothermia

Jason todd
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (briana)

As Jason sat back down he would cross his arms as he put hair earbuds no in listing to his favorite music it was as a uprising that the hey actually gave him this in his box with all of his equipment that he had gotten for this mission, he turned his head and saw Brianna he nodded towards her and looked back down onto the ground.

Rick flag
Rick would finally get in as his rest of the squad got onto the other helicopter, there would be two more surprises for the squad that he couldn’t tell them until they saw who else was joining them, all of a sudden a woman appeared Shenzhen had a katana on her waist, she’s had a mask in covering up her upper part of her face,”Your late” he said the the girl. She would bow down apologizing for being late to the mission he turned to the rest of the squad,”This is Kattan she’ll be watching my back and she could kill you all in seconds, Andy she traps her enmeys souls into her sword.” He said to the squad. The helicopters propellers started to move as it lifted itself into the sky.
Jason todd
Jason looked a then girl and chuckled,”You smell like the cent of death.” He thought that joke was funny Andy hopped Brianna would get a laugh out of it, and maybe some of the squad too?

Artemis Hunt

She opened her eyes to look at the girl. She nodded her respect. "I like this one. Though the part about her killing in seconds all of us could." She said a smile. She looked down at Fae and then back at Kattan.

Artemis Hunt

She opened her eyes to look at the girl. She nodded her respect. "I like this one. Though the part about her killing in seconds all of us could." She said a smile. She looked down at Fae and then back at Kattan.
Katana
She looked at the girl and placed her sword in her holster as she sat download by flag making sure to do a good job protecting him, she was one of his friends that he had and trusted rarely.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow saw that there was another helicopter that was coming with and he was curious about that information he had learned,he looked at face and asked,”Who else do you think is in that other helicopter that’s coming with us?” He asked curiously of what fae thought.

slade pulls his blade from his holster
Katana
She looked at the girl and placed her sword in her holster as she sat download by flag making sure to do a good job protecting him, she was one of his friends that he had and trusted rarely.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow saw that there was another helicopter that was coming with and he was curious about that information he had learned,he looked at face and asked,”Who else do you think is in that other helicopter that’s coming with us?” He asked curiously of what fae thought.

"doesn't matter the more the merrier plus more of a chance of us surviving"

slade pulls his blade from his holster

"doesn't matter the more the merrier plus more of a chance of us surviving"
Jason todd
Jason pulled out one of his pistols at the end of the pistol there would be horns he pressed a button and electricity came out of it he spun it around his finger Andy looked at slade,”It doesn’t matter all I know is that me and Brianna are surviving.” He said as he placed the gun back in his holster.

slade smiled and under his breath he says "we'll see won't we" as he messes with his sword and reloads his guns he starts to write something into his gauntlet
Jason todd
Jason pulled out one of his pistols at the end of the pistol there would be horns he pressed a button and electricity came out of it he spun it around his finger Andy looked at slade,”It doesn’t matter all I know is that me and Brianna are surviving.” He said as he placed the gun back in his holster.

Fae Cove

She woke up and sat up next to Artemis. She ran her hands though her hair. She looked at the new female on the helicopter and nodded respectfully. She looked at Robin and Slade. This was going to be intense but her and Artemis would make it out alive. They always did no questions asked. Maybe they could drag along Slade and Scarecrow both have been decent to them.

She took her trident in her hand and looked at Robin. "We will see about that." She snarled and twisted the trident in her hands. Artemis was looking at her and she raised a eyebrow.

interaction- Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (robin & rick flag) and Cello. Cello.

"look like bird boy got a few enemies i don't think you could shot all of us so good luck living for as long as you can"

slade shouts "hey rick we almost there?"
Rick flag
interactions: everyone

Rick would ignore the impatient comment that slade had made to him, he looked out the window and saw the location they were going towards to,there would be darkness and fire everywhere at the city, once the helicopter got closer it would get dark all of a sudden as they entered the city. as soon as they entered they were shot down immediatly, as the wing caught on fire the heli started spinning crazy as the propeller hit a building it crashed onto the ground, everyone would be fine and non-injured rick got out as the other helicopter landed, the other soldiers got onto the ground succesfully.

Interactions: None {Open}

Artemis Hunt

She looked out the window of the helicopter and let out a low whistle. "This is how I wanna see places!" She said referring to the city on fire and scorched black. Right as they entered the city a round of shots was heard and she knew they were being shot at. She quickly was up from her seat, being tossed slightly as the helicopter spun. How could Rick or the pilot not have seen the shooters?

She was at the open sides of the helicopter and looked out of it, the ground looming closer then they hit a building. She was at the edge of the helicopter and when it hit she leaped out about 30 ish feet in the air. "Aint no way in hell im dying on the helicopter!" She yelled as she fell. She rolled right on impact and managed to not hurt herself to bad though her shoulder would be sore.

Fae Cove

She looked out the window at Artemis' reply and nodded. She looked at everyone else and studied them when she heard the shots. She looked out the window to see everything was pitch black and sighed. She felt them spin and spin feeling slightly sick. She watched Artemis stand at the edge and yell something and she raised a eyebrow.

She felt them hit something hard and she was thrown into the wall as she watched Artemis drop from the side being consumed in darkness. Fae was quick to follow her to make sure she was ok. She looked at everyone and smirked.

"Meet yall down there!" She said and let herself fall back first and spread her arms out. She could hear the wind in her ears and she flipped herself in the air so she could have a better landing. She rolled and ended up hitting a pile of wood scrapping her arm.

She stood up and smiled at Artemis. "Your okay!" She said and Artemis nodded. They both turned to look at where the helicopter landed and jogged over there to see if anyone died or not.

KAI:
as it spins out kai jumps out from it quite early before it even lowered below the rooftops and caught himself inches from the ground by changing his gravity and lands safely and walks to where the others are clapping slowly an unamused frown on my face as i approach "great job rick for picking such an experienced pilot"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back