• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Suicide squad: Main rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Scarecrow}

Artemis Hunt

She looked at Slade and nodded. "I agree with him. Robin is and will stay the same." She said harshly and glanced at him. "He is still soft. Villans cant be soft." She added and crossed her arms. Fae nodded with her and leaned her head on Artemis' shoulder. She stiffened slightly but paid no attention to it before looking back at the two.

She glared at Robin. "Shut the fuck up Robin you are no better than anyone here. Hell I could kill you now and be done with it!" She hissed and pointed her blade at him for good measure.
Jason’s standed up and pointed his pistol to her head,”Wanna bet?” He said in a dark tone his helmet read all the possible outcomes for this and her weakness, He saw that her legs and shoulders are possible weakness of her body, he grabbed the samurai sword that was in his back torso.”You better get that bitch face of your face beforehand I put a bullet into your fucking head.”

Jason’s standed up and pointed his pistol to her head,”Wanna bet?” He said in a dark tone his helmet read all the possible outcomes for this and her weakness, He saw that her legs and shoulders are possible weakness of her body, he grabbed the samurai sword that was in his back torso.”You better get that bitch face of your face beforehand I put a bullet into your fucking head.”
slade whispered" now thats more evil like batboy" he points a gun at jason

Scarecrow
“Beforehand this happens I just want to say that he did kill a whole drug cartel in under an hour that’s impressive in my book,he also shot Gordon’s daughter and paralyzed her.” He said not defending Jason but stating the facts as he got one of the needles ready.

Last edited:
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Red Hood}

Artemis Hunt

"Id like to fucking see you try." She stepped closer and her mask pressed against the gun. She withdrew her bow and loaded it. A arrow pointed straight at his heart, more for a distraction but her arrows were tainted with a deadly poison. She swung her arm with the knife and it connected with the gun knocking it out of his hand and had the blade back to its original position.

Artemis Hunt

"Id like to fucking see you try." She stepped closer and her mask pressed against the gun. She withdrew her bow and loaded it. A arrow pointed straight at his heart, more for a distraction but her arrows were tainted with a deadly poison. She swung her arm with the knife and it connected with the gun knocking it out of his hand and had the blade back to its original position.
As the gun fell she didn’t notice but he had a gun right onto her gut,”It sucks that if I kill you my head gets blown up....” he swept her legs causing her to fall as he flicked her off and sat back down on the chair saftley away from her, he looked back onto the ground.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Red hood}

Artemis Hunt

She rolled and was right back up again with a hard glint in her eyes. She stalked forward and stabbed the blade into his arm deeply and growled. "Remember your place Batboy." She hissed and ripped the blooded knife out and stalked back to her seat. She sat down and wiped the blade on her white baggy pants.

She crossed her arms and tucked her her blade and her hip, her bow still loaded. Fae was looking at her with a scowl and Artemis laughed.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Red hood}

Artemis Hunt

She rolled and was right back up again with a hard glint in her eyes. She stalked forward and stabbed the blade into his arm deeply and growled. "Remember your place Batboy." She hissed and ripped the blooded knife out and stalked back to her seat. She sat down and wiped the blade on her white baggy pants.

She crossed her arms and tucked her her blade and her hip, her bow still loaded. Fae was looking at her with a scowl and Artemis laughed.
As she’s stabbed Jason he and no reaction as he stab down he waved his arms,”OoOoo I got stabbed oh no oh my god someone’s call 911! Grow up, I’ve been torture do in arkuhm for a whole Goldman Yeager and beaten with a crowbar oh shall I add that I got also blown up?” He said to her as he flicked her off once again.

Fae Cove

"You've actually been there? What did blowing up feel like?" She asked and was humming while scrapping her blade on her trident. She looked at Artemis and laughed. "Ive blown people up before and it looks like fun. Though I bet it hurts! Can I blow you up again?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and was grinning.

Fae Cove

"You've actually been there? What did blowing up feel like?" She asked and was humming while scrapping her blade on her trident. She looked at Artemis and laughed. "Ive blown people up before and it looks like fun. Though I bet it hurts! Can I blow you up again?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and was grinning.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow actually laughed for once I no his life he hadn’t laugh in a long time he chuckled and mumbled,”that was funny..” he said to himself quietly he actually liked this girl she was quite unique.

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Red Hood} silent whisper silent whisper {Slade}

Fae Cove

"It is not being a idiot if I am asking simple questions." She snorted and held up her blade. It shined dimly in the light and clashed with everything else she wore or had. It was a pale sliverish green with red pearls in it. She brought it back down and looked back at Robin.

"So can I blow you up?" She asked and batted her eyelashes with a smirk. Artemis tensed next to her and she looked over at Artemis briefly before smiling at her.

KAI:
loses his temper and turns towards the others "you lot are pathetic its been not even that long and your already falling apart like a pile of dry shit get a grip" looks towards the doors again fiddling with his revolver rolling a bullet over his fingers making a small ping noise every time it goes onto the next finger as a way to distract himself from the imbeciles who were going to get him killed

slade walks up to him towering over him I'm his bullet proof armour and pointing a gun to the back of kais head and asking in a menacing voice "what did you call me"

KAI:
turns quickly to look at him pointing his revolver at his gut and snarls "pathetic dry shit" smirks knowing that if he killed me now the soldiers would kill him after

Slade kneed kai in the stomach and making him fall to the ground Slade puts his hand on Kais head "let this be a lesson to you don't you ever disrespect a man who killed 30 people with his fist in 30 minutes" Slade leaves him be having no longer issue

KAI:
coughs laughing at his attempt to scare him "you took that long?" sits down where he was and laughes to himself now seeing an easier solution to his problems

Slade allows him to talk realising the man showed weakness insulting others to make himself higher Slade grins under his mask, sitting down and puts his hand on his gun and just going back to meditation

Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade}

Artemis Hunt

She watched the fight with a smirk. She knew one would kill the other in the end of this mission. It meant her and Fae could make it out alive if it came down to it. She noted that Kai thinks highly of himself. He is arrogant and takes a liking to insults. She turned to Slade. "That was cool." She said to him as Fae was busy talking to Scarecrow and Robin boy.

She shifted in her seat to face Slade, quite curious to his showing off. "How did you kill 30 guys within that about of time with bare hands? Did you use anything to help or like your bare bare hands?" She asked him, her green eyes shining with curiosity.

Artemis Hunt

She watched the fight with a smirk. She knew one would kill the other in the end of this mission. It meant her and Fae could make it out alive if it came down to it. She noted that Kai thinks highly of himself. He is arrogant and takes a liking to insults. She turned to Slade. "That was cool." She said to him as Fae was busy talking to Scarecrow and Robin boy.

She shifted in her seat to face Slade, quite curious to his showing off. "How did you kill 30 guys within that about of time with bare hands? Did you use anything to help or like your bare bare hands?" She asked him, her green eyes shining with curiosity.
Slade sat up in his chair and look his helmet off and looked her in the eyes with his one eye and he starts to tell the story of the 30 deaths with his fists
“It was in Russia I had been hired by a group of unknown men to destroy their rivals company and empire
And in return they would find the location of my son I was taken captured and beaten until I broke free the soldiers swarmed the room and I beat the life out of them I was covered in blood and tired they were armoured guards so I used all my will to kill them just to find my son I escaped and burned their headquarters to the ground 1200 soldiers and others in the headquarters and I didn’t spare any of them” “I later found out that my employers didn’t actually have info and I snapped more then I did before and planted a bomb in there building implode it” “so that’s the story of how I killed 30 guys in 30 minutes with my fists” he sat back to being slouched and put his mask back on

Artemis Hunt

"Now that is cool! I bet the building lit up like fucking fireworks! Did body parts rain down as well?" She looked at him in awe unbothered by his eye. She was impressed by the story which is pretty hard to say because she has seen some pretty cool things. She shrugged her bow off her are and inspected it. She trailed her thumb over the wood markings on it representing the moons phases. She put it back on her arm with a click and smiled.

"Quite sorry about your son." She said with a respective nod.

Fae Cove

She was listening in on Artemis and Slades conversation and turned to them with impressed look on her face from Slades story. "You should tell him about the story of how you stole something blessed by the Greek Goddess Artemis!" She said with excitement. This is how she meet Artemis and helped her escape Greece to go back to the states with the item.

Last edited:

Artemis Hunt

"Now that is cool! I bet the building lit up like fucking fireworks! Did body parts rain down as well?" She looked at him in awe unbothered by his eye. She was impressed by the story which is pretty hard to say because she has seen some pretty cool things. She shrugged her bow off her are and inspected it. She trailed her thumb over the wood markings on it representing the moons phases. She put it back on her arm with a click and smiled.

"Quite sorry about your son." She said with a respective nod.

Fae Cove

She was listening in on Artemis and Slades conversation and turned to them with excitement on her face. "You should tell him about the story of how you stole something blessed by the Greek Goddess Artemis!" She said with excitement. This is how she meet Artemis and helped her escape Greece to go back to the states with the item.
Slade lifts his helmet off again and tells her the truth in a deep voice “hell yeah body part flew i still have a arm from that explosion that I found And thats not the worst thing I’ve done, my son however is gone and at least I know he’s gone lots of parents don’t get that satisfaction why don’t you tell me your story about stealing the thing from the god that sounds impressive”

Artemis Hunt

She shrugged slightly but her eyes were full of awe and sadness. "Well its not that impressive." She snorted and moved her mask up her face. Scars crossed her entire face but the main ones ranged from her nose to her mouth or chin or anywhere across the bottom half her face. She didnt seem to mind it though she did.

"I was walking around Greece. I was by myself searching for people that have wronged me over and over. Well I stumbled upon Artemis' temple and something drew me to it. I trust my instint so I went with it. I was up in the building and it was surrounded by people mainly worshipers of her. I spotted the thing that drew me in." She said and tapped her quiver. "I grabbed it and pretty much walked out until one of the worshipers saw me He and a couple others circled me thinking a lone 15 year old female would be easy to take. Well they thought wrong and I beat all of their asses."

"I went to walk out when alarms nearby sounded as someone was able to escape and tell. I ran into Siren who ended up hunting down the same people as me. We teamed up, killed whoever was in our way and left Greece. None of that police squad survive or some of the civilians." She said with a shrug finishing the story. It was pretty simple and she was quick and easy to dodge attacks.

Fae Cove

She rolled her eyes. "You forgot the part where you got bit by Inland Taipans that happened to escape a enclosure and lived to tell the tale of not one but 10 of them attacking you. One of those snakes alone can kill 100 men at least." She stated with a smug smile and Artemis pulled her mask back down in embarrassment.

"very impressive you got a long road ahead of you but you both will make excellent villains maybe after this i could use your help I've taken out towns cities presidents countries but I've never killed a god maybe that could be our next mission and take your mask off to show the world what you have accomplished because they deserve to know who to watch out for" he smiles without any malicious intent about it

Artemis Hunt

She stiffened slightly. "Oh that was just the start. We've done a couple nasty things none like killing presidents but then again our employers dont trust 17 year olds to do that as much as someone older. And as long as we arent killing Artemis then that can be our next mission." She said with a nod but ignored the comment about the mask. It was apart of her costume and she liked it. It hid her face making her more mysterious.

Fae Cove

She glanced at Slade and Artemis and smiled. "Once we get out of here we plan to go straight back to making bad choices. Lifes to short not to." She said with a shrug. "Also whats your name and powers?" She asked Slade and tilted her head. Red hair cascading over her shoulders. She looked like the perfect match for the so called siren. She was just as deadly.

Slade laughed at her remark about powers" don't worry girls eventually they'll let you kill a president and my powers? hahahahha i got all my powers from experiments they make me better than almost any man im smart, I'm fast. I'm strong, I'm efficient, I'm concentrated i have a better healing factor then regular people I'm a marksman I'm an expert in sword fighting lets just say you don't need to fly to be strong" he says as he pulls out his katana and gives it to them try my sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Back