• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Suicide squad: Main rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade) samandawdsas samandawdsas (Kai)
Peyton blinked a bit surprised by the action and even more startled by the contact but shook her head. She didn't know if she should have felt offended, embarrassed/flustered, or just dismiss the fact....So she did all. "Don't touch me again or expect to be without a hand," She threatened with a sharp edge in her voice as a faint red spread across her cheeks. She then looked at Kai a bit thankful to have something else to focus on. "Who the hell are you calling an animal?"

Scarecrow
Scarecrow would just laugh, he looked a his box and put on his scarecrow costume and put in the gloves hat had needles and knives in them, he then grabbed two hooks and placed them in his shoulder, he grabbed a couple of fear toxin bottles Andy placed them in the needles in his gloves.

Jason todd
Jason blushed extremely red as she took her clothes off he looked down a the floor embarrassed that he was staring at her body, he hoped he wasn’t caught starring at her unchanged and her body. He kept thinking about her and blushed more he shakes it I feel and out his earbuds in he had one hanging out he would look up at Brianna,”W-w—wanna liesten with me?” He stuttered still blushing.

Rick flag
He looked at everyone asking questions,”EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN” he pulled out his iPad and said,”Behold the voice of god” Amanda’s would appear in the screen and said this,

KAI:
looks at him and narrows my eyes disliking the way he acted earlier and the fact hes already goading the guards even though he knew they could kill them all and ignores him and watches the message

Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade) samandawdsas samandawdsas (Kai)
Peyton blinked a bit surprised by the action and even more startled by the contact but shook her head. She didn't know if she should have felt offended, embarrassed/flustered, or just dismiss the fact....So she did all. "Don't touch me again or expect to be without a hand," She threatened with a sharp edge in her voice as a faint red spread across her cheeks. She then looked at Kai a bit thankful to have something else to focus on. "Who the hell are you calling an animal?"
slade pushed her blade away saying "i was just joking don't pull a knife out for every person you meet you make a lot of enemies but because your new ill let you slide plus i need the firepower to kill the power couple over there"
(also just realised u didn't say u had a knife i just guessed my b)

Last edited:
Scarecrow
Scarecrow would just laugh, he looked a his box and put on his scarecrow costume and put in the gloves hat had needles and knives in them, he then grabbed two hooks and placed them in his shoulder, he grabbed a couple of fear toxin bottles Andy placed them in the needles in his gloves.

Jason todd
Jason blushed extremely red as she took her clothes off he looked down a the floor embarrassed that he was staring at her body, he hoped he wasn’t caught starring at her unchanged and her body. He kept thinking about her and blushed more he shakes it I feel and out his earbuds in he had one hanging out he would look up at Brianna,”W-w—wanna liesten with me?” He stuttered still blushing.

Rick flag
He looked at everyone asking questions,”EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN” he pulled out his iPad and said,”Behold the voice of god” Amanda’s would appear in the screen and said this,

slade nods and ask where to first

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Rick} silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} samandawdsas samandawdsas {Kai} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Peyton}

Fae Cove

She watched the announcement with a snort. She crossed her arms and looked at Artemis with a glint in her eye. "Should we follow through with this?" She asked in a quiet voice. Artemis nodded and Fae sighed. She withdrew her trident and inspected it with a frown. "Who handled my trident while I was locked up. They fucked her up and now I would like to speak with them." She said to Rick. She was going to kill whoever did. No one messes up her trident and gets away with it.

Artemis Hunt

She laughed when Fae threatened to hurt whoever messed with the trident. She was very fond of it and would do anything for it. She turned at looked at Slade, Peyton and Kai. She walked up to them and crossed her arms. "What do you guys think about the mission?" She asked with looked at them with curious green eyes. Her mask covered her face so they couldnt see the rangled mess of scars behind it plus it made her feel stronger.

KAI:
looks at her and frowns thinking "i doubt more than 3 of us are making it out of this alive and im going to be one of them" he was determined to make it out of that prison no matter what and was not going to die in the process even if he had to somehow break free of this though he had no solution at the moment

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Rick} silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} samandawdsas samandawdsas {Kai} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Peyton}

Fae Cove

She watched the announcement with a snort. She crossed her arms and looked at Artemis with a glint in her eye. "Should we follow through with this?" She asked in a quiet voice. Artemis nodded and Fae sighed. She withdrew her trident and inspected it with a frown. "Who handled my trident while I was locked up. They fucked her up and now I would like to speak with them." She said to Rick. She was going to kill whoever did. No one messes up her trident and gets away with it.

Artemis Hunt

She laughed when Fae threatened to hurt whoever messed with the trident. She was very fond of it and would do anything for it. She turned at looked at Slade, Peyton and Kai. She walked up to them and crossed her arms. "What do you guys think about the mission?" She asked with looked at them with curious green eyes. Her mask covered her face so they couldnt see the rangled mess of scars behind it plus it made her feel stronger.

"Well, after that hell of a pep talk, I'm bored and just want to kill already so just the usual"

Interactions: everyone, Spencypoo Spencypoo (Brianna)
Rick flag
After the speech a helicopter would land and Rick would smile,”EVERYONE TO THE HELI” he ordered them to follow as he got in the front on the left side of the helicopter as he sat down with his m4 carbide in his hands.

Jason todd
Jason would turn his head as rick yelled at them he groaned as he put the sniper back into his right shoulder and placed his pistol in their respectable holsters, he would sit down on the very far of the right he hoped no one would sit down by him unless if it’s Brianna’s than that’s fine in his book.

KAI:
enters the chopper reluctantly seeing no opportunity for freedom in his current position so he picks a seat closest to the entrance as he could get and looks down at the ground his hands clasped infront of him not liking the fact he was now in an aerial vehicle with them it was bad enough outside

Slade walks in determined and focused, he sits down by himself and cleaning his blades, loading his pistols and meditating while waiting for the helicopter to take off.

Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Scarecrow}

Artemis Hunt

She hoisted her arms up on the helicopter floor and swung her legs over. She sat down in a seat across from Slade and took out her blade sharping it on a Arrow. She focused on her blade until Fae came tumbling through the helicopter with a pissed expression behind a smile. She knew Fae to well to not see behind it. "What happened?" She asked quietly and raised a eyebrow under the mask. She set her blade back in its spot on her hip and turned to Fae.

Fae Cove

As she came through the helicopter spotting Artemis she sat down with her. She tossed her hair over the shoulder that had a delicate blue sleeves on it. She dropped her smile when Artemis asked what was wrong and it went to her pissed expression. She tucked her trident away behind her back. She leaned her head against her shoulder and whispered, "Some bitch messed with my trident. I spotted a pearl missing from the base of it." She looked up at Artemis mask to study her eyes. Artemis knew how important and deadly those pearls are.

She looked at the people surrounding and spotted someone who was weird looking. They looked like a scarecrow, she raised a eyebrow at them.

Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Scarecrow}

Artemis Hunt

She hoisted her arms up on the helicopter floor and swung her legs over. She sat down in a seat across from Slade and took out her blade sharping it on a Arrow. She focused on her blade until Fae came tumbling through the helicopter with a pissed expression behind a smile. She knew Fae to well to not see behind it. "What happened?" She asked quietly and raised a eyebrow under the mask. She set her blade back in its spot on her hip and turned to Fae.

Fae Cove

As she came through the helicopter spotting Artemis she sat down with her. She tossed her hair over the shoulder that had a delicate blue sleeves on it. She dropped her smile when Artemis asked what was wrong and it went to her pissed expression. She tucked her trident away behind her back. She leaned her head against her shoulder and whispered, "Some bitch messed with my trident. I spotted a pearl missing from the base of it." She looked up at Artemis mask to study her eyes. Artemis knew how important and deadly those pearls are.

She looked at the people surrounding and spotted someone who was weird looking. They looked like a scarecrow, she raised a eyebrow at them.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow would be sitting in the eh opposite side of fae and would be thinking about his wife and son he would make a half smile a smile he moved his finger with the knives and needs on his fingers and gloves, his hooks would be swooshing Aiden from side slowly from the air, he realized he would be stared at,”Yes?”

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Scarecrow}

Fae Cove

She snorted and looked at them. "Nothing. Just wondering why you look like you should be sitting out near a farm." She said with a smile. She crossed her arms and looked at the weapons he had. Impressive but perhaps not as much as it should be. She shifted her trident over her shoulder and inspected it again.

The pearls gleamed against the dark sea green metal. She flicked a finger over the pearls and her eyes catching on the empty spot near a cluster of them. She was going to kill whoever did it because no one messes with her things. She looked back up at Scarecrow.

Artemis Hunt

Fae Cove

Fae Cove

She snorted and looked at them. "Nothing. Just wondering why you look like you should be sitting out near a farm." She said with a smile. She crossed her arms and looked at the weapons he had. Impressive but perhaps not as much as it should be. She shifted her trident over her shoulder and inspected it again.

The pearls gleamed against the dark sea green metal. She flicked a finger over the pearls and her eyes catching on the empty spot near a cluster of them. She was going to kill whoever did it because no one messes with her things. She looked back up at Scarecrow.
Scarecrow would smile for a little bit of time,"My names scarecrow" he said to her he thought they probaly didnt even know who half theese people were at all. He sbifted one of the hols and readjusted them on his shoulder.

Fae Cove

She nodded with a grin. She took out her blade and running it against the trident to sharpen it. She looked up at the person again. "Im Siren." She replied with a smile. She tugged one of her sleeves up her arm as it started to fall. She looked at Artemis and nudged her shoulder with hers. Artemis turned her head to look at her and Scarecrow.

They looked like they were having a silent conversation before Artemis turned back to Scarecrow. "Hi." She mumbled and Fae gave her a glare. She needed to make "friends" on this mission so her and Artemis could make it out of here alive. Or well Fae could careless if she died she just wanted Artemis to live and carryout their plans.

Fae Cove

She nodded with a grin. She took out her blade and running it against the trident to sharpen it. She looked up at the person again. "Im Siren." She replied with a smile. She tugged one of her sleeves up her arm as it started to fall. She looked at Artemis and nudged her shoulder with hers. Artemis turned her head to look at her and Scarecrow.

They looked like they were having a silent conversation before Artemis turned back to Scarecrow. "Hi." She mumbled and Fae gave her a glare. She needed to make "friends" on this mission so her and Artemis could make it out of here alive. Or well Fae could careless if she died she just wanted Artemis to live and carryout their plans.
Scarecrow would laugh to himself a little bit as he wavved ti her woth his glove the knives wagggling a litttle bit,"nice to meet you what re your powers?" He asked curiously of her to noitce that he was interested in making allies with them.

Fae Cove

Her and Artemis looked at each other debating if they should tell him or not. Artemis gave a small nod and Fae looked at Scarecrow again. She wasnt going to tell him everything because it could be turned against her and she or Artemis could get hurt. "Just what a normal siren does. I can lure people in with song or voice." She said with a smile.

Artemis Hunt

"Im The Hunter by the way. I have perfect aim and can intake any poison. What are your powers?" She said and smiled below her mask. She studied her bow for a quick second and wrapped her gloves tighter around her hands. She was not going to tell this person about her ability to kill people with a mere touch. Who knows she might need to use it against him and only Fae knew the extent of it.

Fae Cove

Her and Artemis looked at each other debating if they should tell him or not. Artemis gave a small nod and Fae looked at Scarecrow again. She wasnt going to tell him everything because it could be turned against her and she or Artemis could get hurt. "Just what a normal siren does. I can lure people in with song or voice." She said with a smile.

Artemis Hunt

"Im The Hunter by the way. I have perfect aim and can intake any poison. What are your powers?" She said and smiled below her mask. She studied her bow for a quick second and wrapped her gloves tighter around her hands. She was not going to tell this person about her ability to kill people with a mere touch. Who knows she might need to use it against him and only Fae knew the extent of it.
Scarecrow smirked a litttle, he chuckeld," Im immune to my own gas i have and i can produce it too." He said chuckling a little to himself, theese girls were pretty cool,"What do you think about robin?" He said looking at the robin sitting by himself with brianna.

Slade butted in in the robotic-like voice he had when he had his mask on "robin is the same as he was when he was with his batdad he just acting like a villain" he looks at robin "he'll betray us the second he can believe me".

Slade butted in in the robotic-like voice he had when he had his mask on "robin is the same as he was when he was with his batdad he just acting like a villain" he looks at robin "he'll betray us the second he can believe me".
Jason turned his head,”Why would I betray the whole squad I’ll betray you but not everyone else even though they hate me or being a robin and better than all of them in every possible single way” he said as his helmet read deathstrokes body. He would talk in a dark deep robotic tone slightly deferent from deathstrokes.

Artemis Hunt

She looked at Slade and nodded. "I agree with him. Robin is and will stay the same." She said harshly and glanced at him. "He is still soft. Villans cant be soft." She added and crossed her arms. Fae nodded with her and leaned her head on Artemis' shoulder. She stiffened slightly but paid no attention to it before looking back at the two.

She glared at Robin. "Shut the fuck up Robin you are no better than anyone here. Hell I could kill you now and be done with it!" She hissed and pointed her blade at him for good measure.

Slade says in a sinister tone"I've seen you as robin and there is no way your a villain you killed the penguin or whatever big deal a hero could do that doesn't make him a villian, being a villain is just who you are and i don't think you have that villainy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back