• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Suicide squad: Main rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Pretty much everyone

Artemis Hunt

"Oh yea what you killed five people? I bet your still a goody two shoes." She scoffed at the person. She turned her head to the girl, "Who knows." She rolled her eyes at the girl. She tilted her head as she studied the people around her. Some could be easy kills, like the robin boy. She shifted in her chair and smirked under her mask.

Fae Cove

She was a bubbling person and she watched everyone with a laugh. "Why do we all need to fight? We all are obviously going somewhere together- most likely to work together." She said and her perked her ears a little. She flashed a grin to all of them, two neat rows of sharp teeth appearing.

"I wonder if we get our weapons back. I would like to kill some people!" She said with a innocent enough smile.

Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Red hood) Cello. Cello. (Fae)
Peyton sighed and clenched her fists, "Wow, that makes me feel so at ease," She then said sarcastically. "Red robin over there looks like she's getting a lot of attention though," She then stated while trying to freeze the metal so she could get away. The last thing she was going to do was is her appointment, She paid good money beforehand just to get them done! As Fae then started to speak Peyton was lost in a momentary daze, "Excuse me- How the hell do you expect us to work with little miss riding hood over there? I'm sure i'm not the only one who's already about prepared to kill him."

Interactions: Pretty much everyone

Artemis Hunt

"Oh yea what you killed five people? I bet your still a goody two shoes." She scoffed at the person. She turned her head to the girl, "Who knows." She rolled her eyes at the girl. She tilted her head as she studied the people around her. Some could be easy kills, like the robin boy. She shifted in her chair and smirked under her mask.

Fae Cove

She was a bubbling person and she watched everyone with a laugh. "Why do we all need to fight? We all are obviously going somewhere together- most likely to work together." She said and her perked her ears a little. She flashed a grin to all of them, two neat rows of sharp teeth appearing.

"I wonder if we get our weapons back. I would like to kill some people!" She said with a innocent enough smile.

"believe me i like to kill some people too but i think the second goody dead boy over there will shoot me the second he gets the chance so i can at least annoy him before i die"

Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Red hood) Cello. Cello. (Fae)
Peyton sighed and clenched her fists, "Wow, that makes me feel so at ease," She then said sarcastically. "Red robin over there looks like she's getting a lot of attention though," She then stated while trying to freeze the metal so she could get away. The last thing she was going to do was is her appointment, She paid good money beforehand just to get them done! As Fae then started to speak Peyton was lost in a momentary daze, "Excuse me- How the hell do you expect us to work with little miss riding hood over there? I'm sure i'm not the only one who's already about prepared to kill him."
slades whispers "if you break out of those help me and i will owe you one and that is worth a lot"

Briana
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason)
Briana tensed and panted as she made her way to the plane from the tiresome effort she had tried to use in order to not have to even see it. She then turned to Jason and groaned, "What are you looking at?" She snarled at him in a devastatingly cold and dead tone then turned to her sister, "WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE?!" She then yelled.

Peyton
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Artemis)
Peyton looked over at Fae and Artemis, "Since when the hell do we have a robin in here?!" She had already grew agitated by this but slightly jumped at the sound of Briana raising her voice but only scoffed, "Are you blind? I've been here the whole damn time." As she spoke she saw Slade and her eyes went wider with surprise, "Alright so does anyone know what the hell is going on, I have an appointment at five for my nails."
Jason turned his head towards the girl and slightly blushed he said,"Nothing-i mean sorry" he said to her stuttering actually, he looked at her sister calling him a robin,"Im not arobin and im not like dick whos daddys little bitch" he said flustered already.
The plane would start as it enterd the sky moring. They would get to thier destination and people rolled them out and a huge box would be rolled out.

Last edited:
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Peyton}

Artemis Hunt

"Ill gladly shoot you as well!" She offered up with a laugh. She twitched her hand and squeezed it, trying to slip it out from the metal. She was able to get part of the way out then gave up with a sigh. She watched the person ask for help and her eyes lit up. Maybe thats how the got out of here! "I could also use some help. Im pretty useful." She said to the girl with a nod of her head.

Fae Cove

"Arent we all ready to kill somebody? Now can I get out of here I would like my trident." She said rolling her eyes. She looked down at her hands, they were small enough to fit through the bindings if she tried hard enough. She squeezed her hand and started to pull against the bindings she managed to get her hand free. She let out of a sound of victory. She ran her hand through her hair. "Bleh my hair is greasy." She said and upturned her lip.

Last edited:
Jason turned his head towards the girl and slightly blushed he said,"Nothing-i mean sorry" he said to her stuttering actually, he looked at her sister calling him a robin,"Im not arobin and im not lick dick whos daddys little bitch" he said flustered already.
The plane would start as it enterd the sky moring. They would get to thier destination and people rolled them out and a huge box would be rolled out.
slade laughs and says "really pushing your buttons arent they boy wonder"

The base
Rick flag
Interactions: everyone

Once they got to the base Andy landed a huge box would be rolled out of another’s plane and Rick flag would come out, it would still be raining as the recruits were soaked, Rick looked a them,”Welcome to task force x all you need to know is that your going someplace bad to fight some really bad guys...” he looked at them,”And there’s a very high chance that we might die, do you want to die again Jason?” Jason just looked at him with a cold stare as he looked at briana and then back to rick. “This box right here isn’t holding all your stuff your costumes weapons and more.” Rick would open the box and there would be more boxes as soldiers placed them inform them of each everyone respective name. “If you try to escape you die. Try to annoy me you die. If you assault or try to vex me you die.” He said as he put his sunglasses on. The holders need broke and they let everyone change into thier clothes and weapons as such.

Jason todd
Jason was sitting right by Brianna he looked around himself and there was soldiers everywhere, he looked at his box and opened it his coustume was there, he took his shirt off revealing his body and chest. (whEeZe) He looked a this costume as he put in the jacket and grabbed the red helmet, he would put it on as he grabbed his dual pistols and spun them around his finger.

Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper {Slade} Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Rick}

Artemis Hunt

She watched the boxes hungrily as they were brought out. When her eyes caught on the bow she had a huge smile on her face. She was ready to kill people for the fun of it even if they were her "friends" at one point. She thought back to people she met on the way before she got caught and she frowned. "Ill shoot him." She replied to Slade with a nod. She would use any excuse she could for shooting someone.

Fae Cove

She watched the area as they got brought out of the plane. She tilted her head to the sky with a smile. "Yay Rain!" She laughed and watched the boxes, her eeys catching on her trident. She hasnt used it in forever, she hoped it would still connect with her weapon. "Im so ready to kill people! And that sucks Rick I would have lovedddd to kill you." She said and batted her eye lashes.

Briana
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Red hood and Rick)
Briana would look confused then a smirk would play on her lips, "You already like me, don't you?" She then asked him as she looked over to Peyton and saw the broken chains. Briana's wrists then began to head up to a high temperature then slowly started to melt the chains. "A word from the wise, don't go falling head over heels in love until you've seen a person's true colors." She then rolled her wrists and stretched, "Now that's better!" As she watched her sister free another person she was heavily tempted to stop her ut figured it wasn't her spot to say something. If she got in trouble and sent back to prison GOOD. She wouldn't have to deal with her then. As the rain fell on her it turned into steam and she rolled her eyes. "What kind of clothes exactly is in there?"
Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Rick)
Peyton eventually broke the metal and contemplated on Slade's offer for a moment as she looked around then shrugged as she both froze and broke his bonds as well as she turned to Rick. "There, now I ask again, OF ALL PEOPLE WHY ARE WE HERE?!" She crossed her arms with a raised brow as she waited for a response.

Artemis Hunt

She watched the boxes hungrily as they were brought out. When her eyes caught on the bow she had a huge smile on her face. She was ready to kill people for the fun of it even if they were her "friends" at one point. She thought back to people she met on the way before she got caught and she frowned. "Ill shoot him." She replied to Slade with a nod. She would use any excuse she could for shooting someone.
"sounds good", peyton breaks the bonds "thank you" he said amd walks to grab his weapon and armour

Briana
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Red hood and Rick)
Briana would look confused then a smirk would play on her lips, "You already like me, don't you?" She then asked him as she looked over to Peyton and saw the broken chains. Briana's wrists then began to head up to a high temperature then slowly started to melt the chains. "A word from the wise, don't go falling head over heels in love until you've seen a person's true colors." She then rolled her wrists and stretched, "Now that's better!" As she watched her sister free another person she was heavily tempted to stop her ut figured it wasn't her spot to say something. If she got in trouble and sent back to prison GOOD. She wouldn't have to deal with her then. As the rain fell on her it turned into steam and she rolled her eyes. "What kind of clothes exactly is in there?"
Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade) Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Rick)
Peyton eventually broke the metal and contemplated on Slade's offer for a moment as she looked around then shrugged as she both froze and broke his bonds as well as she turned to Rick. "There, now I ask again, OF ALL PEOPLE WHY ARE WE HERE?!" She crossed her arms with a raised brow as she waited for a response.
Jason would turn his head to Brianna as he chuckled to himself he grabbed an ipod in his box and out it in his pocket, his helmet was hit by rain,"I mean like you are a pretty girl just sayin" he said to her as he loaded his sniper rifle."But after meeting you for the last two minutes i know who you are already, i can tell about people." He said as he booped her nose and put his rifle on his back.

Jason would turn his head to Brianna as he chuckled to himself he grabbed an ipod in his box and out it in his pocket, his helmet was hit by rain,"I mean like you are a pretty girl just sayin" he said to her as he loaded his sniper rifle."But after meeting you for the last two minutes i know who you are already, i can tell about people." He said as he booped her nose and put his rifle on his back.
slade
slade turns to peyton and pretends to throw up

KAI:
gets ready unnoticed by the group and thankful for it. he knew he wasnt exactly the most stable or safe person to be around but these people were nuts and the quicker this was over the quicker he could leave as he loads bullets into his revolver and puts his hood up standing to the side spinning the chamber and closing it repeating it over to look casual

Artemis Hunt

She stood up as her bonds were released and walked to her box. She pulled off the damp white shirt she had on and pulled on her costume. Still snug and fit perfectly. She strapped her bow to her forearm and back and grabbed her arrow holder.

"Holy moons its still here. Thank you Artemis!" She whispered in awe as she strapped it to her shoulder. This should be fun. She gets to kill people and work for "justice". Artemis trailed her fingers on the wood engravings on the obsidian bow. She pulled pulled a arrow out of her holder and another one reappeared in the same spot. She sent a fire into the air and as it came back down she leaped into the air, grabbed it.

Fae Cove

She smiled as she was released from her bond and darted to her box. She quickly pulled on her costume the dark blue glittering in the rain. She pulled out her trident and it gleamed with red pearls. The deadliest in the sea. She spun it around and did a series of attacks in the air. "I still got it." She said with a smirk and turn to Artemis and pulled her into a hug.

Artemis stiffened in her arms but hugged her back and let go. "Now lets find out who we are killing!" She said to her with a smile.

Artemis Hunt

She stood up as her bonds were released and walked to her box. She pulled off the damp white shirt she had on and pulled on her costume. Still snug and fit perfectly. She strapped her bow to her forearm and back and grabbed her arrow holder.

"Holy moons its still here. Thank you Artemis!" She whispered in awe as she strapped it to her shoulder. This should be fun. She gets to kill people and work for "justice". Artemis trailed her fingers on the wood engravings on the obsidian bow. She pulled pulled a arrow out of her holder and another one reappeared in the same spot. She sent a fire into the air and as it came back down she leaped into the air, grabbed it.

Fae Cove

She smiled as she was released from her bond and darted to her box. She quickly pulled on her costume the dark blue glittering in the rain. She pulled out her trident and it gleamed with red pearls. The deadliest in the sea. She spun it around and did a series of attacks in the air. "I still got it." She said with a smirk and turn to Artemis and pulled her into a hug.

Artemis stiffened in her arms but hugged her back and let go. "Now lets find out who we are killing!" She said to her with a smile.
Rick flag
He would return to where the criminals were with a bunch of soldiers that would be joining them, one of them saw scarecrow,”What the fuck is that rick?” One said in fear of scarecrow, he would just grin in return,”Wo sorry sweetheart but you don’t get to know anything about what we’re doing.” He said to her as he held an iPad.

Briana
Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Jason & Rick)
Briana sighed and started to take off her own clothes, not minding the people around her as she put on her own custom made outfit. She remembers the fit from the last time and was at the very least, excited to be out of the jail clothes. She then turned to Jason and blinked a few times blankly, "you have no idea who I am-" She then lightly blushed as he tapped her nose and she put her arm up to try and hide it. "Don't do that!" She then took out two bronze daggers, the tips of both burned a crispy black but as her hands lit on fire so did the daggers, keeping a strong flame. "Yeah- This going to be fun." She smirked again, satisfied, "If I kill other people in the process what will happen?"

Peyton
Interactions: silent whisper silent whisper (Slade)
Peyton laughed at Slade as she put on her costume and formed two daggers made of pure, pearly, and crystal ice. "If they get too mushy I'll have to end up smacking one." She was more referring to Briana than Red hood but then again, she wouldn't mind stabbing both! "You actually going to go through with this?"

interactions: @ Spencypoo Spencypoo

slade

he laughed "as long as you let me shoot him slap them all you want" and then said said "well other than the bomb in my head i wouldn't mind working on my aim so good practice" he mockingly does the same thing jason did and boops peytons nose

Rick flag
He would return to where the criminals were with a bunch of soldiers that would be joining them, one of them saw scarecrow,”What the fuck is that rick?” One said in fear of scarecrow, he would just grin in return,”Wo sorry sweetheart but you don’t get to know anything about what we’re doing.” He said to her as he held an iPad.

slade asks"then what the hell are we doing here"

Interactions: Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 {Rick}

Fae Cove

She batted her eyelashes and gave a charming grin. "Oh I wouldnt dream of it." She bit out. She grabbed her blood pearled dagger, "Though I wouldnt mind killing you. I could care less if I die as long as it gets rid of you." She said and tipped the point of her blade against his neck, digging it in slightly. She had a snarl on her face and she was tempted to slash his neck, leaving this world a non-Rick place.

Artemis Hunt

She watched Fae with an amused smirk. She walked to her box and withdrew a wicked looking dagger. It matched her obsidian bow and she slid it along her mask creating a hollow sound. She then walked up to Fae when she had a knife pointed at the persons neck, she pulled on her shoulder slightly and the blade cut into Rick. "Oops sorry~" She said with a cold tone and drug Fae back over to a different area.

KAI:
watches everyone interact and wondered how the hell he made it here and sighs muttering under his breath "animals i work with animals" and puts the revolver in a holser on his waist and crosses his arms watching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back