• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ Sugar's search for a Man! (LFM) ♡

Sugarplum

Tickler of Brains
Hello! Good morning! Good Day! And Good Evening!

You may call me Sugar. I am a 30+ year old working female looking for a life long friend. I love to write in my free time and would love to find someone that shares in this hobby. I reside in CST in the United States and plan to post daily for you. Maybe more if you're quick at responding back! I'll keep this as short and sweet.

Looking For:
♡ Someone comfortable (and wanting) to play a male character. I do not care what gender you are behind your fingertips.
♡ Someone who enjoys creating a story full of drama, angst, and a rollercoaster of emotions that keep you on the edge of your seat.
♡ Someone that considers themselves a advanced literate/novella writer. I do not expect 10+ paragraphs every post, but I do want someone that is motivated to put in a few good paragraphs to keep the story going. The more you give me, the more I give back!
♡ Someone that uses FC that are either of real people or realistic illustration. I'm not much into the anime style at this point in my life.
♡ Romance! I like me some romance. Especially something dark and gritty. Mix up some heart wrenching romance into the story and you'll have me giggling like a schoolgirl.
♡ Someone that can pump out at least 1 post per day. I get life sometimes will stop this. But I would like to be able to respond to your post when I get home from work! (of course, more is great!)
♡ Someone that wants to OOC on discord. I love to chat and talk about our RP and random stuff. I want a friend!

Themes currently craving:
♡ Arranged Marriages
♡ Mafia
♡ Modern Vamps/Werewolves
♡ Rags to Riches
♡ Ancient Eras like Vikings, Roman, or Arabian
♡ SoL with Twists
♡ Bad Boys (Always!)

My Dont's:
x Doubling - I put too much mental effort into one character to take on a second one. I will make "NPCs" to move a story along, but they will not be my focus.
x Children - I have no desire to RP having children.
x Harems - I like love stories between two people and do not wish to be involved with a group of women after one man.

Feel free to DM me and we can discuss ideas and see if we vibe well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back