• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sugar, We're Going Down - OOC

Discussion is strictly here. If anyone makes (()) comments in the IC then I will copy them and post them here, tag yall, and delete it from the IC.
Feel free to ask questions, discuss relationships and plans, etc.
Have fun, make friends, no drama in the OOC.

I'm kinda.. confused about the first paragraph of your bio. She makes a new friend, finds them being bullied, then leaves said friend behind to hang out with the bullies?

I'm kinda.. confused about the first paragraph of your bio. She makes a new friend, finds them being bullied, then leaves said friend behind to hang out with the bullies?
"they instead decided she was cool and become friends overnight. Leaving her other friend behind. Which would be the normal, story but not with Elizabeth. She threatened the other kids with a smile and fist to let both of them join the others as comrades and of course they yielded. She has always faced the world with a smile."

"they instead decided she was cool and become friends overnight. Leaving her other friend behind. Which would be the normal, story but not with Elizabeth. She threatened the other kids with a smile and fist to let both of them join the others as comrades and of course they yielded. She has always faced the world with a smile."
Ohh, I see now. I just didn't understand what was being said at first. Guess I had to read a few times extra, lol

Honestly, I think she's great. Like you said, having an RP with like 20 edgelords would get boring fast. Also, about the rumored tattoo of hers- we could probably build some sort of relationship between Elizabeth and Alice.

Honestly, I think she's great. Like you said, having an RP with like 20 edgelords would get boring fast. Also, about the rumored tattoo of hers- we could probably build some sort of relationship between Elizabeth and Alice.
You're right, everyone is an edgelord xD Elizabeth was a good idea

redroseknight redroseknight after that reply, Scarlett is very lucky that Alice is also sober, or she probably wouldn't have hesitated to kiss the girl right in front of her :puff:

Also, my replies will hopefully get longer from here on out. Sorry if I'm not giving you too much to work on lol

The one problem with having Elizabeth be different is that she doesn't get involved into the edgyness without being prompted. I mean, she didn't even drink. What a prude...Jk she's a freak in the sheets She's an An innocent angel

I mean, she could always join Alice and Scarlett since those two aren't participating in anything hardcore. Lol and Scarlett is kind of known for being distant from edgyness.

Y'all's personalities are spot on hahaha Love it. Anyway, I'm just waiting on Sook Sook to reply before I reply for Mimi, I don't want them to get behind on interactions. Sorry if that inconveniences you two L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel dmgink dmgink

I like to think Mimi isn't edgy hahaha for these types of role plays I try to go for an Effy Stonem vibe but I am trying to do a thing where I don't glorify/romanticize issues hahah and Lloyd is just a shy lil gay lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back