• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Suddenly craving Glitch Techs (OCs)

Tiguidi

That one guy
Hey everyone! I believe the title says all you need to know!

You guys know about Glitch Techs? In short, it's basically Ghostbusters meets Code Lyoko (does anyone even remember that show?).

I've watched the series about 2 times in the last 3 weeks so it was a question of time before I got a craving to rp this universe. So here I am! There are only 9 episodes right now for those interested in seeing a bunch of people beat up video game glitches!

As the title says, I'd like us to play OCs joining as Glitch Techs in a Hinobi Games store somewhere (definitely doesn't have to be at the same location as the main series).

I don't have a specific plot in mind but I'm sure it would be easy to just build adventures using video game concepts like they do in the show. Romance is purely optional but if we're going that road, know that I'll be playing a male character with M/F as the only romantic option. Despite that, I'd like it more if the focus was on the glitch beat up. I don't want the plot to be completely overshadowed by romance.

Regarding me, I prefer writing 3rd person, past tense, between 2 and 5 paragraph, more when I'm feeling inspired. I absolutely love talking OOC, whether it's plotting for a roleplay or talking about random stuff.

So with that said, I hope that short-and-cheap post gathers some attention! Please DM me or directly reply to this post if you're interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back