• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern -Sudden Goodbyes- | Partner search

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey there! Just here to search for someone to rp this one with me.
A few things you need to know:

• It is required to double since there are two roles inside the plot.
  • no one liners please, I need something that I can work with. 4+ sentences at least.
  • Feel free to add sub plots. Also if you have some ideas that you would like to incoporate into the plot please do tell.
the link to the rp

P L O T

Two bestfriends were really close to each other that they would have each other's back whatever the situation might be. One day, the both of them lose someone dear to them. This strained their relationship for a while as they were devastated by their own loss. One night after both funerals, they both had a dream meeting that dead loved one. The next day, they went on with their daily routine but at some point of the day, they met someone that looked like their loved one but there's something different from them even though they recognize the bestfriends. These supposedly dead people had come back to town in a different age (could be younger or the same) and others don't recognize them at all except the two bestfriends that were still in highschool at the time. They both figured that it's their chance to fix the issue and prevent the deaths. Maybe even finding out things that they were never told until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back