• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sudden Craving Needs to Be Satisfied

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
No, I definitely did NOT plan on making yet another search thread, but as I was scrolling through different search threads for other people here, this idea hit me and, gosh, I really need it in my life. The idea?

Older x Younger
Younger as in STILL AN ADULT (18+)! Let's not get all gross and creepy with it, okay? I do have a specific plot. Note that it's not the only plot that I would like to do. I'll be happen to come up with something else with you or listen to any ideas you might have. The plot I have in mind is this: the younger female comes from a very rich family. Think penthouse in Manhattan rich. For reasons you can decide, she moves to a small town on her own. Her car breaks down just outside of town, but the older male happens to be driving past. He stops to help her out and that's how they met. After he helps her home, they keep in touch. Things develop, plot twists ensue, all that jazz. I'm imagining the older male as a rough around the edges kind of guy. Maybe he's in a gang even? Or was an ex-criminal? Whatever his case, he's not exactly rich. In fact, he's far from it. I'm fine with playing either role. I've never played a middle-aged male, but I'd be down for it. So whatever you'd rather!

Do note that I have very few limits so long as everything is within RPN rules and "scenes" stay within safe for primetime television. The only hard and fast limit outside of that that I have is cheating/affair. That's a definite no. Anything else is pretty much fair game. I am more than happy to respect your limits, though, so be sure to tell me them! I tend to write anywhere from 400-1,200+ words depending on my muse, the scene, and the time I have. PMs are preferred. Absolutely no writing off-site. I have a lot of free time, save for the holiday rush which is coming on strong right now, so I can reply at least daily usually. I'd like a partner with similar capabilities, but I'm flexible. I strongly prefer modern settings as of late, but might be convinced for something roaring 20s, noir, medieval, or another historical period depending on the plot. MxF only. Just don't ghost me is all I ask in the end!

Interested in my plot or something else for this pairing? PM me or reply here!

Oh, and also note that when I say “older”, I’m imagining middle-aged or roughly a 20 year age gap, but the age is negotiable. For the “younger”, I’m thinking early 20s.
(Sorry if this is terrible worded or hard to understand. I'm really queasy and not feeling good so I've got the good ol' brain fog.)

I'm very interested in the idea of a Older X Younger type plot, but I've always been interested in trying the opposite situation, an older woman and a younger man. If you're open to try that, then let me know so we can get to planning it out!

I'm very interested in the idea of a Older X Younger type plot, but I've always been interested in trying the opposite situation, an older woman and a younger man. If you're open to try that, then let me know so we can get to planning it out!
Hey! Unfortunately, I’m not interested in switching the roles, but thanks for reaching out.

No, I definitely did NOT plan on making yet another search thread, but as I was scrolling through different search threads for other people here, this idea hit me and, gosh, I really need it in my life. The idea?

Older x Younger
Younger as in STILL AN ADULT (18+)! Let's not get all gross and creepy with it, okay? I do have a specific plot. Note that it's not the only plot that I would like to do. I'll be happen to come up with something else with you or listen to any ideas you might have. The plot I have in mind is this: the younger female comes from a very rich family. Think penthouse in Manhattan rich. For reasons you can decide, she moves to a small town on her own. Her car breaks down just outside of town, but the older male happens to be driving past. He stops to help her out and that's how they met. After he helps her home, they keep in touch. Things develop, plot twists ensue, all that jazz. I'm imagining the older male as a rough around the edges kind of guy. Maybe he's in a gang even? Or was an ex-criminal? Whatever his case, he's not exactly rich. In fact, he's far from it. I'm fine with playing either role. I've never played a middle-aged male, but I'd be down for it. So whatever you'd rather!

Do note that I have very few limits so long as everything is within RPN rules and "scenes" stay within safe for primetime television. The only hard and fast limit outside of that that I have is cheating/affair. That's a definite no. Anything else is pretty much fair game. I am more than happy to respect your limits, though, so be sure to tell me them! I tend to write anywhere from 400-1,200+ words depending on my muse, the scene, and the time I have. PMs are preferred. Absolutely no writing off-site. I have a lot of free time, save for the holiday rush which is coming on strong right now, so I can reply at least daily usually. I'd like a partner with similar capabilities, but I'm flexible. I strongly prefer modern settings as of late, but might be convinced for something roaring 20s, noir, medieval, or another historical period depending on the plot. MxF only. Just don't ghost me is all I ask in the end!

Interested in my plot or something else for this pairing? PM me or reply here!

Oh, and also note that when I say “older”, I’m imagining middle-aged or roughly a 20 year age gap, but the age is negotiable. For the “younger”, I’m thinking early 20s.
(Sorry if this is terrible worded or hard to understand. I'm really queasy and not feeling good so I've got the good ol' brain fog.)
I'm down as long as it's tastefully done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back